HCS Judicial Services Recruitment 2021 is being undertaken by the Haryana Public Service Committee. HPSC issued the Haryana Civil Service Judicial Branch announcement on its official website for the recruitment of 256 posts of Civil Judge. In this post, you will get all information and latest updates related to Haryana Civil Judge Admit Card.
Table of Contents
- Haryana Civil Judge Admit Card
- Haryana Civil Judge: Exam Overview
- Haryana Civil Judge Admit Card Notification
- Steps to download your Haryana Civil Judge Call Letter
- Important Rules And Regulations Printed on the Haryana Civil Judge Admit Card
- How to solve any discrepancies in Haryana Civil Judge Hall Ticket?
- Steps to download the Haryana Civil Judge Call letter in case you forget your password
- Frequently asked questions
Haryana Civil Judge Admit Card
The Commission will publish the Haryana Civil Judge Admit Card at least fifteen days before the preliminary examination. Candidates are invited to review HPSC official website for updates periodically.
Haryana Civil Judge: Exam Overview
|Examination Name||HCS Judicial Services Examination|
|Name of Authority making Recruitment||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Civil Judge – Junior Division|
|Number of Vacancies out||256 Nos|
|Prelims Examination Dates||To be declared|
|Haryana Civil Judge Admit Card Release||15 days before the examination date|
Also Read: Haryana Civil Judge Exam Date
Haryana Civil Judge Admit Card Notification
The recruiting board shall inform the details of the examination centre name and the exam date and time to applicants on the Haryana Civil Judge Admit Card. You must present the HPSC HCS Civil Judge Call Letter with a photo ID and two current photographs.
Steps to download your Haryana Civil Judge Call Letter
- Visit the official website of HPSC http://hpsc.gov.in/.
- Find the link named HCS Recruitment 2021 and proceed further.
- Look for the Civil Judge Hall Ticket Link and click on it.
- Enter the relevant information & verify it.
- Check the admit card on your laptop/PC screen.
- Download it and take a print for future reference.
Verify the following details in the Haryana Civil Judge Hall ticket:
- The Signature of the applicant.
- Instructions cum SOP of the exam
- Time / Date of the exam
- Address details
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Name of the examination centre/ Node
- Exam Centre code
- Date of Birth ( DOB)
- Roll Number
- Candidates Mother Name
- Candidates Father Name
- Candidate Name
- Category of the candidate – SC/ST/OBC
- Duration of the exam hours
- Reporting time and other details
Important Rules And Regulations Printed on the Haryana Civil Judge Admit Card
Turn the back of the document to know the key directions that candidates must follow in the examining hall after you download the Haryana Civil Judge Call letter. For the smooth administration of the exam, instructions and guidance are provided. If anyone breaks the rules and goes against the regulations, the Commission will debar them and initiate legal action against them.
No technological gadgets such as smartphones, smartwatches, Bluetooth, and other electronic equipment are allowed for candidates to use.
All applicants must reach the exam centre one hour before the starting of the exam. If the candidate does not report on time, they will not be authorized to enter the examination hall.
If the candidate finds errors, cheating, or contradiction in the guidelines in the examination hall, they must report it. Candidates must not bring any expensive items to the examining hall. If they bring any such items, they must be held solely responsible for those materials, and the commission shall not bear the loss of any items. It is up to the candidates to approach the test centre as early as possible to avoid the huge rush.
How to solve any discrepancies in Haryana Civil Judge Hall Ticket?
You must immediately contact HPSC through email or telephone to address any faults or discrepancies in the hall ticket.
To prevent discrepancy or rush during the exam, candidates must resolve at least four days before the exam date.
Phone No. 0172 – 2560755
Steps to download the Haryana Civil Judge Call letter in case you forget your password
If you forget the password to download the Haryana Civil Judge Admit Card, you should follow the guidelines listed below.
- Go to Haryana Public Service Commission’s official portal http://hpsc.gov.in/
- Click the Haryana Judiciary 2021 link on the Homepage to accept the card.
- Click on the “forgot password” button.
- Please enter your registered e-mail ID and click Send.
- A reset password link to the specified mail ID is sent to you
- Specify the new password and re-login on the admission card download page.
Also, Read for more details: Haryana Civil Judge Result
The admission card is a very crucial document that the examining centre needs to carry out. This is an admission ticket to the exam hall. You can’t write the Haryana Civil Judge Exam without the Haryana Civil Judge Admit Card. This is the most important document, and it has to be downloaded by everyone without fail.
Frequently asked questions
To download an admission card online, applicants must visit the official website of the Haryana Public Service Commission.
Once the exam centre is assigned to the Haryana Civil Judge Exam applicants, the examination centre cannot be changed/modified thereafter.
The candidate must take the preliminary examination, main examination, and interview.