Are you worried about the increasing difficulty level of Banking, Insurance, SSC & other Government Exams? The most frightening section in these Exams, by popular vote, is undoubtedly the High Level Data Interpretation & Analysis or Quantitative Aptitude section. Aspirants are often intimidated by the questions asked these days in various exams and often feel less confident about this section. But now, with Oliveboard Special – DI Decoded Online Course, there is no need to worry or overthink. This High Level DI Course will be available on our Online Classes Platform – Oliveboard EDGE. that will be your one stop solution for your Data Interpretation questions and solutions. Read about the complete course details here in this blog.
DI-Decoded: Special Course for High Level Data Interpretation
- Start Date: 06 May 2020
- End Date: 08 July 2020
The course would be conducted by Students Favorite Quant Faculty – Vivek Sir. He has more than 10 years of teaching experience for banking exams. He is an expert in solving High Level Data Interpretation Questions in the shortest time possible.
Course would be conducted 3 days a week – Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday at 12 PM.
The course includes special live classes to teach you all the basic concepts related to High Level Data Interpretation Topic. Special Live Practice Sessions would be conducted by the Faculty will help you practice the concepts along with your fellow aspirants. The main aim of this course is to help you all increase your speed and accuracy for solving High Level Data Interpretation Questions.
We have also launched a Doubt-Clearing Interface which will be available with all our online Courses. Where students can directly posts their doubts The Faculty will answer review & clear all these doubts.
Following are the screenshots of this feature on our website and App
On website: A “I have a Doubt” button at the top of every video.
On Android Mobile App:
“Edge” – Oliveboard’s Subscription Platform
What is Oliveboard Edge ? How does it Benefit you?
1. First things first, Oliveboard has come up with this new Subscription platform named Oliveboard EDGE, that lets you access Oliveboard’s Live Classes and/or Mock Test Series for a specified period of time.
2. Once you Subscribe to the platform “Oliveboard Edge”, you can choose to learn from a variety of courses that are available on the platform.
3. There are Exam specific Courses for SBI PO, IBPS PO, SSC CGL, IBPS RRB PO, SBI PO Cracker etc.
4. Also there are numerous topic wise courses on improving and enhancing your Reasoning Ability with courses namely “Ace Seating Arrangement”, “Ace Puzzles”.
5. Improving and enhancing your Quantitative Aptitude with Courses namely High level DI, Complete Arithmetic, Ratios etc.
6. Improving and enhancing your General Awareness with courses namely Monetary Policy, Budget & Economic Survey, Introduction to Indian Economy etc.
7. Improving & enhancing your English Language section with Courses like “Grammar Basics”.
Guess what you can access all these courses with just one subscription.
So now we hope that you have understood what our Subscription Platform “Oliveboard Edge” is offering you all. Now there is no need to wait for the Notification of any Exam. You can learn, understand and practice and be prepared for upcoming exams that too with just one subscription.
Have a look here at the courses offered under the “Oliveboard EDGE” subscription.
Remember that the subscription platform has been designed and curated just for the benefit of Exam aspirants so that they do get all the courses and Mock Tests in a single click and without having to pay for it again & again. Utilise the opportunity and see the results yourself. Subscribe Now!
- Crack IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Course – Join Now
- Join EDGE Courses for Bank Exams – Get personal mentoring by experts
- IBPS PO 2020 Mock Tests – Attempt a Free Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course on EDGE + 30 Full-length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here