Aspirants should take note of the fact that IBPS Clerk Mains is a competitive examination and mere passing is not adequate. You have to obtain a high rank in the order of merit to get eligibility for future selection processes. This blog contains details pertaining to various aspects of the Online Mains Examination, IBPS Clerk Shift Timings, and the important related instructions. As the exam will be conducted online, candidates should carefully read instructions regarding the method of indicating answers. The instructions mentioned herein will help you in preparing for the examination better.
Table of Contents
- IBPS Clerk Exam – Important Dates
- IBPS Clerk Shift Timings – Mains 2022
- IBPS Clerk Shift Timings – Prelims 2021
- IBPS Clerk – General Instructions for Candidates
- Details of The Online Examination Pattern – IBPS Clerk Prelims
- IBPS Clerk Prelims – FAQs
IBPS Clerk Exam – Important Dates
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2021||06th October 2021|
|Online Registration Process||07th October 2021|
|Online Application Ends On||27th October 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Call Letter||26th November 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Pre exam date||12th and 19th December 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims result date||13th January 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Mains admit card||14th January 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Mains exam date||25th January 2022|
|Declaration of Final (Mains) Result||April 2022|
IBPS Clerk Shift Timings – Mains 2022
Based on previous year’s IBPS Clerk Mains shift timings, here it is provided.
|Shift 1||10:00 am – 12:40 pm|
|Shift 2||03:00 pm – 05.40 pm|
IBPS Clerk Shift Timings – Prelims 2021
IBPS Clerk Shift Timings – prelims exams to be held on 5,12, & 13 Dec
|Shift 1||09:00 am – 10:00 am|
|Shift 2||11:30 am – 12:30 pm|
|Shift 3||02:00 pm – 03:00 pm|
|Shift 4||04:30 pm – 05:30 pm|
IBPS Clerk – General Instructions for Candidates
- Date, time and venue address of the examination given in the call letter.
- The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it.
- No use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, note books or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
- Take the call letter with your photograph affixed thereon, a photocopy of photo identity proof stapled with it and same (currently valid) photo ID in original – THIS IS ESSENTIAL.
- You should take with you a ball-point pen. Sheets of paper will be provided.
Items not allowed in the Exam Hall
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item,
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle (only transparent water bottle is allowed),
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, bluetooth devices etc.
You are advised to avoid wearing ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc.
IBPS Clerk Mains – Covid-19 Special Instructions
- Candidate is required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the Call Letter
- Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be intimated to the candidates individually at the time of entry of the candidate to the exam venue.
- Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue.
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle (Candidates must bring their own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Call Letter and Photocopy of the photo ID card stapled with it, same ID Card in Original.) The name on the ID and on the Call Letter should be exactly the same. g.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed. No other Items are permitted inside the venue.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
As candidates enter the examination center, they will be directed to their exam labs based on their roll numbers. Upon reaching there, candidates will go through a registration process. The process involves –
- Candidate registration will be done through photo capture. Photo captured will be matched with the photo uploaded by you in the application.You must NOT change your appearance from the photo uploaded by you.
- Photograph will be taken while candidate is standing.
- Seat number will be given to the candidate.
Details of The Online Examination Pattern – IBPS Clerk Prelims
- Total duration of examination is 60 minutes. [20 minutes extra for every 60 minutes (1 hour) of the examination time for candidates with disability eligible for compensatory time.]
- Sections in the question paper are displayed on the top bar of the screen. Questions in a section can be viewed by clicking on the section name. The section you are currently viewing is highlighted.
- Candidates can shuffle between tests and questions anytime during the examination as per your convenience only during the time stipulated
- Candidates will not be allowed to “finally submit” unless they have exhausted the actual test time of the examination.
- Under no circumstances should a candidate click on any of the ‘keyboard keys’ during the test once the exam starts as this will lock the exam
IBPS Clerk Prelims – FAQs
The IBPS Clerk Mains Exam will be conducted on January 25, 2022.
The IBPS Clerk final result will be declared around April 2022.
Due to COVID-19, Candidates are required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in their Call Letters
- How to prepare for the PO Exam while working as a Clerk in Bank [Updated-2022]
- Last Date to Apply online for IBPS Clerk 2022
- IBPS Clerk All India Live Test 2022 | 20th and 21st July | Attempt Now.
- IBPS Clerk Mega Scholarship Drive – Get 100% Scholarship | 13th-14th July 2022
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Preparation Strategy | Check Here
- IBPS Clerk Hand Written Declaration Form 2022