IBPS Clerk 2022 Shift Timings– The IBPS Clerk 2022 Admit card has been released on 17th August 2022. Aspirants should take note of the fact that this is a competitive examination and mere passing is not adequate. You have to obtain a high rank in the order of merit to get eligibility for future selection processes. This blog provides details of various aspects of the IBPS Clerk 2022 Preliminary and Mains Online Exams. Candidates should carefully read instructions regarding the method of indicating answers considering the online mode of the exam. The instructions mentioned herein will help you in preparing for the examination better.
Table of Contents
- IBPS Clerk 2022 Exam – Important Dates
- IBPS Clerk 2022 Shift Timings – Prelims 2022
- IBPS Clerk 2022 Shift Timings – Mains 2022
- IBPS Clerk – General Instructions for Candidates
- IBPS Clerk Prelims and Mains – Details of Online Examination Pattern
- IBPS Clerk 2022 Shift Timings – FAQs
IBPS Clerk 2022 Exam – Important Dates
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2022||30th June 2022|
|Online Registration Process||1st July 2022|
|Online Application Ends On||21st July 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card||17th August 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam||28th August 2022|
3rd September 2022
4th September 2022
|IBPS Clerk Prelims result date||September 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Mains admit card||September 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Mains exam date||8th October 2022|
|Declaration of Final (Mains) Result||April 2023|
IBPS Clerk 2022 Shift Timings – Prelims 2022
IBPS Clerk 2022 Shift Timings – Prelims exams are to be held in four shifts. The dates of the IBPS Clerk 2022 Prelims are- 28th August, 3rd, and 4th September 2022.
|Shift 1||09:00 am – 10:00 am|
|Shift 2||11:30 am – 12:30 pm|
|Shift 3||02:00 pm – 03:00 pm|
|Shift 4||04:30 pm – 05:30 pm|
IBPS Clerk 2022 Shift Timings – Mains 2022
Based on previous year’s IBPS Clerk Mains shift timings, here it is provided.
|Shift 1||8:00 AM||9:00 am – 11:40 pm|
Note : There is only one shift in IBPS Clerk Mains exam 2022.
IBPS Clerk – General Instructions for Candidates
- The call letter will contain the date, time, and venue address of the examination.
- You should bring the Call Letter to the examination venue along with your recent passport-sized photograph without fail.
- No use of calculators (separate or with a watch), books, notebooks or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
- It is essential that your call letter be affixed with a photograph. In addition, carry an original of any valid photo identity proof with a photocopy of said photo identity proof stapled to the call letter.
- Make sure to carry a ballpoint pen. Sheets of paper will be provided.
Items NOT allowed in the Exam Hall
- Stationery items like textual material (printed or written), bits of paper, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner.
- Communication devices like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band, etc.
- Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Cameras.
- Any metallic items.
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle (only transparent water bottle is allowed).
- Items that could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like cameras, Bluetooth devices, etc.
Rings, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooches, etc. are to be avoided.
IBPS Clerk Mains – Covid-19 Special Instructions
- The candidate is required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the Call Letter
- Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be intimated to the candidates individually at the time of the entry of the candidate to the exam venue.
- Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue.
- Mask (WEARING A MASK IS COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle (Candidates must bring their own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam-related documents (Call Letter and Photocopy of the photo ID card stapled with it, same ID Card in Original.) The name on the ID and on the Call Letter should be exactly the same. g.
- For Scribe Candidates – The scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed. No other Items are permitted inside the venue.
Candidates will be directed to their exam labs based on their roll numbers on reaching the exam center. Upon reaching there, candidates will go through a registration process. The process involves –
- Candidate registration will be done through photo capture. The photo captured will be matched with the photo uploaded by you in the application. You must NOT change your appearance from the photo uploaded by you.
- The photograph will be taken while the candidate is standing.
- Seat number will be given to the candidate.
IBPS Clerk Prelims and Mains – Details of Online Examination Pattern
- Prelims- Total duration of the examination is 60 minutes.
- Mains- Total duration of the examination is 2 hours 40 minutes.
- You will find the Sections in the question paper in the bar at the top of the screen. Clicking on a Section name will display the questions in that particular section. The section being viewed currently will be highlighted.
- Candidates can shuffle between tests and questions anytime during the examination as per your convenience only during the time stipulated
- The candidate finally “Submit” once the actual test time of the examination is exhausted.
- Under no circumstances should a candidate click on any of the ‘keyboard keys’ during the test once the exam starts as this will lock the exam.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Shift Timings – FAQs
The IBPS Clerk 2022 Prelims admit card will be available for download from 17th August 2022 on the official IBPS website.
The IBPS Clerk 2022 Prelims result will be declared in September 2022. Following this, the admit card for IBPS Clerk 2022 Main exam will be made available.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Mains exam will be conducted in 2 shifts. Candidates will be able to check their shift and corresponding reporting time in their Main Exam call letter when it is available.
There are a total of 4 shifts in IBPS Clerk Prelims exam 2022.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
- IBPS 2023 Exams: How to improve your calculation speed?
- GA Questions asked in IBPS Clerk Mains 2022 : Check Now
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 8th October 2022 | Oliveboard
- IBPS Clerk Score Card Out For Prelims 2022 | Check Now
- Last Few Days Preparation Tips For IBPS Clerk Mains 2022
- IBPS Clerk Important Questions 2022 – Free eBook | Oliveboard
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series