Aspirants should take note of the fact that IBPS Clerk Prelims is a competitive examination and mere passing is not adequate. You have to obtain a high rank in the order of merit to get eligibility for future selection process. This blog contains details pertaining to various aspects of the Online Preliminary Examination, IBPS Clerk Shift Timings and the important related instructions. As the exam will be conducted online, candidates should carefully read instructions regarding the method of indicating answers. Instructions mentioned herein will help you in preparing for the examination better.
- IBPS Clerk Prelims – Important Dates
- IBPS Clerk Shift Timings – Prelims 2020
- IBPS Clerk – General Instructions for Candidates
- Details of The Online Examination Pattern – IBPS Clerk Prelims
- IBPS Clerk Prelims – FAQs
IBPS Clerk Exam 2021 Registration Starts on 7th Oct 2021, Already Registered Users Need Not Apply Again
IBPS has restarted the IBPS Clerk Recruitment process 2021 at ibps.in. Candidates who failed to register earlier will be able to register starting 7th Oct till 27th Oct 2021. The Ministry of Finance, Government of India has recommended that in all upcoming clerical recruitments for the 12 public sector banks and vacancies advertised henceforth, both Prelim & Main exams will be conducted in the 13 regional languages along with English & Hindi. This decision of holding clerical exams in regional languages will also apply to the future SBI vacancies.
A total of 5830 vacancies were released by the IBPS for 2021. Only tentative exam dates are released yet. Crack IBPS Clerk exam with the latest pattern mock test series and online courses on Oliveboard.
IBPS Clerk Prelims – Important Dates
|IBPS Clerk 2020 prelims exam (Day 1)||5 Dec ’20|
|IBPS Clerk prelims exam (Day 2)||12 Dec ’20|
|IBPS Clerk prelims exam (Day 3)||13 Dec ’20|
|IBPS Clerk 2020 result||31 Dec ’20|
|IBPS Clerk 2020 mains exam||28 Feb ’21|
IBPS Clerk Shift Timings – Prelims 2020
IBPS clerk exams are scheduled on 5,12, & 13 Dec 2020 are will be held in 4 shifts and 3 days due to COVID-19 related safety concerns. Here are the IBPS Clerk Shift timings.
IBPS Clerk Shift Timings – prelims exams to be held on 5,12, & 13 Dec
|Shift 1||09:00 am – 10:00 am|
|Shift 2||11:30 am – 12:30 pm|
|Shift 3||02:00 pm – 03:00 pm|
|Shift 4||04:30 pm – 05:30 pm|
IBPS Clerk – General Instructions for Candidates
- Date, time and venue address of the examination given in the call letter.
- The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it.
- No use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, note books or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
- Take the call letter with your photograph affixed thereon, a photocopy of photo identity proof stapled with it and same (currently valid) photo ID in original – THIS IS ESSENTIAL.
- You should take with you a ball-point pen. Sheets of paper will be provided.
Items not allowed in the Exam Hall
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item,
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle (only transparent water bottle is allowed),
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, bluetooth devices etc.
You are advised to avoid wearing ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc.
After AarogyaSetu (Mandatory) status display at the entry gate, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting.
IBPS Clerk Prelims – Covid-19 Special Instructions
- Candidate is required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the Call Letter
- Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be intimated to the candidates individually at the time of entry of the candidate to the exam venue.
- Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue.
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle (Candidates must bring their own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Call Letter and Photocopy of the photo ID card stapled with it, same ID Card in Original.) The name on the ID and on the Call Letter should be exactly the same. g.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed. No other Items are permitted inside the venue.
- A Candidate must have AarogyaSetu App installed on his/her mobile phone
- Candidates with Moderate or High Risk Status on AarogyaSetu App will not be allowed entry.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
As candidates enter the examination centre, they will be directed to their exam labs based on their roll numbers. Upon reaching there, candidates will go through a registration process. The process involves –
- Candidate registration will be done through photo capture. Photo captured will be matched with the photo uploaded by you in the application.You must NOT change your appearance from the photo uploaded by you.
- Photograph will be taken while candidate is standing.
- Seat number will be given to the candidate.
Details of The Online Examination Pattern – IBPS Clerk Prelims
- Total duration of examination is 60 minutes. [20 minutes extra for every 60 minutes (1 hour) of the examination time for candidates with disability eligible for compensatory time.]
- Sections in the question paper are displayed on the top bar of the screen. Questions in a section can be viewed by clicking on the section name. The section you are currently viewing is highlighted.
- Candidates can shuffle between tests and questions anytime during the examination as per your convenience only during the time stipulated
- Candidates will not be allowed to “finally submit” unless they have exhausted the actual test time of the examination.
- Under no circumstances should a candidate click on any of the ‘keyboard keys’ during the test once the exam starts as this will lock the exam
IBPS Clerk Prelims – FAQs
The IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam will be conducted on December 5th, 12th, 13th December 2020.
The IBPS Clerk Prelims Shift 1 Exam will be conducted from 09:00 AM – 10:00 AM.
Due to COVID-19, Candidates are required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in their Call Letters
- IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2021 | Check Tentative Dates
- IBPS Clerk eligibility – Age Limit, Education, Nationality
- IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021 | Detailed Section-Wise Syllabus | Check Here
- IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 Out | Registered Candidates Need Not Apply Again
- IBPS Clerk 2021 – Latest Update | Exam To Be Held in 13 Regional Languages
- IBPS Clerk Exam Centre 2021 State-Wise | For Prelims & Mains Exam
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें