IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam is scheduled on 30th Jan 2021. We are approaching the exam date and all shortlisted candidates are preparing hard for the mains exam. But in the meantime, lets have a quick yet detailed look at the COVID-19 special norms that are employed for the conduct of the exam. All these guidelines are available on the mains admit card. Following these COVID-19 guidelines are mandatory for appearing in the exam. Safety and Health have been given special attention and strict rules are to be implemented while the conduct of the exam.
This article will make you aware of the norms that are to be followed while undertaking the exam and also a list of activities and things permitted and not permitted.
Latest Update | IBPS RRB 2021
Prepare for IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam with Mock Test Series and Courses.
IBPS RRB Recruitment – Overview
|Name of Examination||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) – CRP RRBs IX 2021-22)|
|Exam Conducting body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|IBPS RRB Recruitment Official Website||http://www.ibps.in/|
|IBPS RRB Total Vacancies||9698|
|IBPS RRB Exam Date – Prelims||12th, 13th, 19th, 20th and 26th September 2020|
|IBPS RRB Exam Date – Mains||30th January 2021 (Officer Scale I)|
20th February 2021 (Office Assistant)
|Mode of Exam||Online (computer-based test)|
|Compulsory documents to carry on exam day||Admit Card,|
Valid Photo ID Proof
Photocopy of Photo ID Proof
|Duration of IBPS RRB Exam – Prelims||45 minutes|
|Duration of IBPS RRB Exam – Mains||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Duration of IBPS RRB Exam – Single level||2 hours (120 minutes)|
1. IBPS RRB Exam Day Guidelines – List of Do’s & Dont’s
- A candidate is required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the admit card AND/OR informed via SMS/Mail on their registered mobile number/mail prior to the exam date. It is expected that candidate strictly adhere to this time slot – as entry into the exam venue will be provided based upon the individual’s time slot ONLY. Candidates should report at least 15 minutes before the reporting time indicated on the Call Letter.
- Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be intimated to the candidates individually at the time of the entry of the candidate to the exam venue and post their Admit Card/ Call Letter and ID verification.
- Candidate should not share any of their personal belonging/material with anyone
- Candidate should maintain a safe social distance with one another.
- The candidate should stand in the row as per the instructions provided at the venue.
- If a candidate is availing the scribe, then scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, sanitizer (50ml), and water bottle. Wearing a mask is compulsory. Both candidates and Scribe will require to be wearing N95 Mask.
- A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone. The Aarogya Setu status must show the candidate’s risk factor. A candidate will have to display this status to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue.
- After the Aarogya Setu status display at the entry gate, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting.
- All candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature. In case, any person is observed to be having above-normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue.
- Candidate registration will be done through photo capture.
- Rough sheets will be kept at the tables of each candidate and no additional rough sheet will be issued.
- Candidates will be asked to drop off their sheets in the box allotted for the disposal at the time of exit from the lab after the completion of exams.
- On completion of a shift, the candidates should move out in an orderly manner without crowding as instructed by the venue staff.
2. Exam Day Guidelines – Items Permitted
Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue.
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc.
- Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original
ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification. The name on the ID and on the Call Letter/Admit Card should be exactly the same.
- In the case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
3. IBPS RRB Exam Day Guidelines – Self Declaration Form
In case a candidate does not have a smartphone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect and show the same to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue.
Candidates with Moderate or High-Risk Status on Aarogya Setu will not be allowed entry. In case any of the responses in declaration suggest COVID 19 infection/symptoms, the candidate will not be permitted inside the exam venue.
That brings us to the end of this article. Follow the complete set of guidelines issued by the IBPS to make the process fluent and safe. Keep a check on all the social distancing norms and make sure that you are following it on every step starting from reaching the exam center till leaving the exam hall.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
IBPS RRB PO Instructions FAQs
Valid Photo ID Proof
Photocopy of Photo ID Proof
IBPS RRB PO Mians Exam is on 30th Jan 2021
IBPS RRB Clerk Exam is on 20th Feb 2021
- Jammu And Kashmir Current Affairs-September 2021 | Jan 2020 – Present Questions PDF | Download Now
- Sports Current Affairs- September 2021| Free pdf | Download now
- Latest Appointments – September 2021|Download Month-wise PDF Here
- Important Awards and Honours 2021: Download Free PDF Here
- Bank of Maharashtra AFO Study Material – Download the Free PDF eBooks Here
- Weekly Current Affairs 2021 | Download PDF For All Government Exams
- Rajasthan Current Affairs -September 2021 | Download Now
- राजस्थान करेंट अफेयर्स -सितंबर 2021 | यहां डाउनलोड करें
- NIACL AO 2021 Quant Practice Questions | Download Free PDF
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें