Indian Financial System Handwritten Notes: The IIBF recently released a notification detailing a change in the exam patterns and syllabus of their exams. JAIIB, CAIIB, and DBF all have their exam patterns and syllabi changed. In the case of JAIIB, there will now be four papers instead of three. They have also introduced negative marking. On the plus side, candidates can now attempt the exam 5 times over a period of 3 years.
So to help you keep ahead of these changes, we will be providing you with JAIIB Topper Handwritten Notes. Here we’ll provide notes on Indian Financial System by Sambita Mitra.
Table of Contents
About Sambita Mitra
Sambita Mitra had been working as a content writer in Nagpur till 2020. She then joined Bank of Maharashtra and has been working as Clerk in the Forex Department since December 2020. She cleared the JAIIB exam in her first attempt in 2022.
Indian Financial System Handwritten Notes: Sneak Peek
Let’s take a look at what you’ll find in these handwritten notes:
Steps to Download E-Book
Step 1: Click on the download link. This will take you to Oliveboard’s FREE E-Books Page.
Step 2: Create a free Oliveboard account or login using your existing Oliveboard account details
Step 3: Download the book by clicking on the link presented on the page.
Indian Financial System Handwritten Notes: Conclusion
These notes will provide you with a quick reference and easy-to-understand guide to learning the basics of our Economic and Financial System. We hope these notes are useful for you as you prepare to clear JAIIB. Best of luck!
Frequently Asked Questions
With effect from 2023, there will be 1 mark awarded for every correct answer and 1/4th mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
For JAIIB 2022, each paper has 120 questions worth 100 marks. From 2023 onwards, each paper will have 100 questions worth 100 marks.
The revised syllabus will come into effect from the May/June 2023 cycle of JAIIB.
JAIIB 2022 November cycle will be held on the 12th, 13th, and 20th of November 2022. The last date for registration was on 21st September 2022. The exam is already underway and LRAB will be held on the 20th of November 2022.
The new JAIIB exam pattern and syllabus will be effective from the June cycle in 2023.
With the new JAIIB syllabus and exam pattern in effect from 2023, candidates can avail of 5 attempts over the course of 3 years to clear the exam.
The PDF of the new JAIIB syllabus is available for download on the official IIBF website. You can also directly download it here.
- Best Reasoning SSC CGL Books 2023 – Check Here
- Union Budget 2023-24 Live Updates – Key Highlights and Free E-Book
- SBI PO Mains 2023 Expected Cut Off
- BOLT – Monthly Current Affairs PDF | For Banking, SSC, Railway, UPSC Exams
- IB SA/MTS Notification 2023 Out| Check the Details
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Dikshant (DJ) is an engineer turned banker. He has cleared many competitive exams before his current placement. Being an officer in the bank, DJ is super busy but makes sure that he always finds time for writing informative & exam-oriented content to help students in cracking competitive exams such as SBI, IBPS, SSC, JAIIB/ CAIIB and many more.
- Free Mock Tests, Courses, Videos and Ebooks – DOWNLOAD Oliveboard App
- Attempt Free SBI PO Mock Test now
- Attempt IBPS SO 2022 – Free Mock Test
- Attempt Free SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test now
- Latest Pattern SSC CGL Tier 2 Mock Test – Attempt Now
- Latest Pattern SSC CHSL Tier 1 & Tier 2 Mock Tests – Attempt Now