The JK Bank has released the JK Bank Associate examination dates i.e 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 9th, 10th, 17th, 24th, and 31st of Jan 2021. The JK Bank has released the admit card for the JK Bank Associate Online examination. JK Bank had announced 1500 vacancies for Banking Associates. The recruitment process involves a single Online Exam for Banking Associate Post. JK Bank releases the JK Bank Associate Admit Card on its official website. Candidates can download the JK Bank Associate 2020 Admit Card from the direct link provided below:
Table of Contents
- JK Bank Associate Admit Card 2020 | Exam Recruitment Important Dates
- JK Bank Associate Admit Card 2020 to be available @jkbank.com
- JK Bank Associate Selection Process
- JK Bank Online Coaching – JK Bank Associate Course Other Features
- JK Bank Associate 2020 Crash Course | Complete Schedule
- A Quick Glance at JK Bank Associate Mock Test 2020
- JK Bank Associate Admit Card – FAQs
JK Bank Associate Admit Card 2020 | Exam Recruitment Important Dates
- Commencement of on-line registration of application – 02/07/2020
- Closure of registration of application – 24/07/2020
- Closure for editing application details – 24/07/2020
- Last date for printing your application – 08/08/2020
- Online Fee Payment – 02/07/2020 to 24/07/2020
- Download of Admit Card – From 23 Dec 2020 to 31 Jan 2020
- JK Bank Associate 2020 Exam date – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 9th, 10th, 17th, 24th, and 31st of Jan 2021
JK Bank Associate Admit Card 2020 to be available @jkbank.com
JK bank has released the admit card for the JK Bank Associate examination 2020 on their official website. You can download your admit card directly by clicking on the download link given below. On the Admit card Download page candidates will be required to provide your registration number or Roll number and password or Date of Birth.
JK Bank Associate Admit Card 2020
JK Bank Associate Admit Card 2020 | Important Dates
- Commencement of Call letter Download: 23-12-2020
- Closure of Call letter Download: 31-01-2020
We would suggest that you take out at least 2 printouts of the JK Admit Card 2020. Please ensure that you read all the directions given on the admit card very carefully.
As you have some days left for the exam, try to make the most of these days. We hope you are following the JK Bank Study Plan that we shared with you all earlier. Take your preparation to the next level by taking as many Mock tests, sectional & Topic Tests as you can. Check your preparation level by giving a JK Bank Free Mock Test Now.
How to Download JK Bank Associate 2020 Admit Card?
- Candidates visit the official website of https://www.jkbank.com/
- Click on the Careers Option.
- After This Click on Admit Card Option.
- Candidates Can log in By entering the Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy).
- Fill in all the Required Details.
- Click on Submit Option.
- Click on Download Admit Card Option.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
- Here is the Direct Link (inactive) to Download the Admit Card.
JK Bank Associate Selection Process
The JK Bank will be conducting a single online exam for the recruitment of the associates in the JK Bank
JK Bank Associate – Exam Pattern
|Sr. No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
JK Bank Online Coaching – JK Bank Associate Course Other Features
JK Bank Online Coaching is a very special Crash Course course that caters to the ENTIRE last-minute preparation needs to crack the exam of the JK Banking Associate position. You will be guided through learning, trained through practice and calibrated through strategy.
- Covers Entire syllabus for JK Bank Associate 2020
- Access to Concept Video Lectures from Day-1
- Memory Based Paper Sessions from each Section after the exams
- PDF of the class shared after EVERY Class
- Concept Videos for strengthening your concepts at any time of day
The JK Bank Associate 2020 Crash Course course will be into 3 phases of preparations, starting with learning, then practice & at the last with exam strategy to help you maximize your performance.
The Course Will Start On 11 December 2020
- Live Video & Audio Interaction with the faculty
- Memory Based Paper Sessions after the exams for Real-Time Learning
- 60+ Video Lectures
- 6 Live Practice Sessions (led by faculty)
- 10 Tests for JK Bank Associate
- 60 Sectional Tests
- 99 Topic Tests
- GK Tests
- Special Memory Based Paper Sessions from Each Section after the exams
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
JK Bank Associate 2020 Crash Course | Complete Schedule
A Quick Glance at JK Bank Associate Mock Test 2020
JK Bank Associate Admit Card – FAQs
JK Bank Associate Admit Card was expected to be released on 15th December @jkbank.com. Candidates should keep on checking the website or this space for updates.
REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD is generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto-generated email acknowledgment, at the email address registered by him.
Click on the download call letter link on the JK Bank career section to download the call letter. At login page, enter the Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter.
Admit Card is the most important document, that must be preserved until the Selection Process is complete. You should keep at least 2-3 copies of the Admit Card for future reference.
Authorities shall not allow you to Enter the Examination Hall in case you are late. We advise you to reach 10 minutes earlier than the reported time.
- Jammu And Kashmir Current Affairs Jan 2022 | Free PDF | Download Now
- JK Bank PO Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Section-wise list of topics
- JK Bank Recruitment 2021 [For PO & BA] – 45 Vacancies OUT!!
- Success Story of Satvik Ranaday | Cleared JK Panchayat, PO & IBPS PO
- Success Story of Irfan Ishaq Shah | Cleared JK Panchayat & JK Bank PO
- JK Bank PO Final Result Declared – Check Your Result Status Now
Dikshant (DJ) is an engineer turned banker. He has cleared many competitive exams before his current placement. Being an officer in the bank, DJ is super busy but makes sure that he always finds time for writing informative & exam-oriented content to help students in cracking competitive exams such as SBI, IBPS, SSC, JAIIB/ CAIIB and many more.