IB ACIO is one of the most prestigious jobs in the country and offers a great deal of job satisfaction. As the name suggest Intelligence Bureau Assistance Central Intelligence Officer is a post in the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the candidates selected will be the eye and hands of the intelligence bureau. As per the IB ACIO recruitment notification 2020 by MHA, there is a vacancy for 2000 eligible candidates and will be posted across the country. Here in this blog, we bring to you all the details regarding the IB ACIO Salary, pay-scale, job role, perks and other details.
IB ACIO Salary, Perks & Job Profile – Overview
IB ACIO is a very prestigious job and only the best in the country gets recruited for the job. Taking about the IB ACIO job profile, this is a Central Intelligence Officer profile and the actual job profiles are known exactly known to the common public. Still there are some basic details that are available and is mentioned below. So get excited and continue reading the rest of the blog.
IB ACIO Salary
IB ACIO salary lies in the Pay scale of Level 7 i.e. Rs.44,900 1,42,400. In addition, there are admissible Central Govt. allowances. IB ACIO recruits also receive the following perks –
- Special Security Allowance @20% of basic pay in addition to other Govt allowances.
- Cash compensation in lieu of duty performed on holidays subject to a ceiling of 30 days.
IB ACIO Salary – Breakdown
|DA @20% of Basic Pay
|In hand Salary
IB ACIO – Job Profile
IB ACIO Job profile may include (not limited to) –
- Investigate scams, corruption, irregularities, and cause of such issues
- Collect very sensitive information related to cases concerned to MHA.
- A lot of time will go into investigation, travelling to places and working under senior intelligence officers and task forces in the department.
IB ACIO – Career Prospects
Selected candidates would be posted as IB ACIO II Officers across various IB offices all over the country.
- Eligible to be promoted to ACIO-I after 3-4 Years of service
- After ACIO-I, the next promotion would be to the post of DCIO (Deputy Central Intelligence Officer. This happens after nearly 10 Years of service as IB ACIO-I
- A DCIO can be promoted as Assistant Director (Of Various Subsidiary IB’s)
- Assistant Director can be promoted to the position of Joint Deputy Director
IB ACIO 2020 – Posting
- Once selected as an IB ACIO, the candidate can be posted in any part of the country.
- The posting can be in either Urban or Rural Area.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
IB ACIO 2020 – Overview
|Intelligence Bureau (IB)
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade 2
|Ministry of Home Affairs
|Tier I – Objective MCQ Examination
Tier-II – Descriptive Exam
Tier III – Interview
IB ACIO 2020 Vacancy
The IB ACIO 2020 Recruitment Notification has announced a total of 2000 Vacancies. The category-wise details are as follows:
|No. of Vacancies
Note: The IB ACIO posts are identified not suitable for Person with Disabilities (PWD), hence there are no vacancies for this category.
IB ACIO 2020 – Important Dates
IB ACIO Online applications will be accepted from 19.12.2020 to 09.01.2021. Registration done, prior to 19.12.2020 and after 09.01.2021, will not accepted. Here are some important dates –
|Opening Date for On-line Registration of Application
|Closing Date of submission of Application with submission of Online Application Fee through Debit/Credit Card / Net Banking (Payment of Application Fee through SBI MOPS portal)
|09-Jan-2021(up to 23.59 Hrs)
|Last Date of submission of Application Fee through SBI challan
|12-Jan-2021 (Banking Hours)
IB ACIO Assistant FAQs
IB ACIO salary lies in the Pay scale of Level 7 i.e. Rs.44,900 1,42,400
IB ACIO Exam date is expected in the month of March 2020.
Mock Tests are vital to strengthen your selection chances. You can get 10 quality IB ACIO Mock Tests here.
In-Hand Salary of IB ACIO is Rs. 62,485 @ 20% DA and Z city.
The most comprehensive online preparation portal for MBA, Banking and Government exams. Explore a range of mock tests and study material at www.oliveboard.in