Phase 1 of the SEBI Grade A 2020 exam is scheduled on the 17th January and Phase 2 on the 27th January 2020. This is high time that current affairs be prepared and subsequently revised for both Phase 1 (Paper 1 & Paper 2) and for Phase 2 as well. Therefore we have come up with SEBI Grade A 2020 Current Affairs Preparation lectures. Divya Mam has taken these lectures and she would help you revise all the important current affairs for SEBI Grade A 2020 exam.
Table of Contents
SEBI Grade A 2020 Current Affairs Preparation
How to Prepare for Current Affairs for SEBI Grade A?
1. Cover the News Related to the Financial Sector for the last 8 months prior to the exam.
2. Other important news for the last 4 months prior to the exam.
3. Start reading the current affairs for the latest month because as per the trend most of the questions would be asked from the month closest to exam month.
4. Read and revise the highlights of the Union Budget & Economic Survey. You could expect 2-6 questions from these.
5. SEBI in news & everything about SEBI.
SEBI Grade A 2020 Current Affairs Preparation Lectures
SEBI Grade A 2020 Current Affairs – Lecture 1
SEBI Grade A 2020 Current Affairs – Lecture 2
SEBI Grade A 2020 Current Affairs – Lecture 3
SEBI Grade A 2020 Current Affairs – Lecture 4
SEBI Grade A 2020 Current Affairs – Lecture 5
SEBI Grade A 2020 Current Affairs – Lecture 6
Get the Complete Playlist Here:
We would keep updating you with more current affairs lectures. Till then revise these for the upcoming SEBI Grade A 2020 exam.
Free SEBI Grade A Study Material PDF 2020
- Management MCQs – RBI Grade B & SEBI Grade A
- SEBI Grade A 2020 Model Test Paper
- 100 Financial Awareness Questions
- Finance Current Affairs One Liners – January-August 2020
- Free PDF: Union Budget: Terms & Definitions
- Introduction to Corporate Governance
- Financial Inclusion
- Communication: Process, Types & Models
- Inflation: Causes & Types
- SEBI Grade A Monthly Magazine – January 2020
- Paper 2 Questions with Solutions
- Leadership Theories
- National Income Accounting
- Basics of Finance
- Basics of Economics
- Basics of Bonds
- Time Value of Money (TVM)
- Balance of Payments (BoP)
- Financial/Accounting Ratios
- Basics of Derivatives
- Introduction to Financial/Securities Markets
- Prompt Corrective Action Framework (PCA)
- Alternate Sources of Finance
- Banking Regulations & Basel Accords
- Credit Rating Agencies in India
- Introduction to Lean Systems
- SEBI Grade A Paper 2 Model Paper
- Basics of Accounting
- Introduction to Costing
SEBI Grade A Preparation 2020
1. SEBI Grade A Online Course 2020
Are you preparing for SEBI 2020 Exam? Worried about the Paper 2 Subjects ( Commerce & Accounting, Companies Act, Finance & Management & Economics)
For SEBI Paper 1 Practice – Take Free Lock-Down Tests Here.
Take Daily Free Tests for English, Quants, Reasoning, and GA – Download Oliveboard App and prepare on the go.
I enjoy creating SEO-friendly, information-rich marketing content. Cooking is therapeutic! I like to cook and eat it too!