The JK Bank has released the result for JK Bank PO prelims while announcing the JK Bank PO mains exam date to be 27th December. Candidates can download their PO Mains admit card from the download link given below. JK Bank had announced 1500 vacancies for Banking Associates and 350 vacancies for Probationary Officers (PO) The recruitment process involves an Online Exam for Banking Associate Post while Prelims and Mains for PO. JK Bank releases the JK Bank PO Mains Admit Card on its official website. Candidates can download the JK Bank Admit Card for JK Bank PO Mains examination from the link provided below:
JK Bank PO & Bank Associate Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Commencement of on-line registration of application – 02/07/2020
- Closure of registration of application – 24/07/2020
- Closure for editing application details – 24/07/2020
- Last date for printing your application – 08/08/2020
- Online Fee Payment – 02/07/2020 to 24/07/2020
- Download of Admit Card – 19/12/2020
- JK Bank PO 2020 Prelims Exam date – 25th, 27th, 28th, 29th November 2020 and 1st December 2020.
- JK Bank PO 2020 Mains Exam date – 27th December 2020
JK Bank PO Mains Admit Card 2020 to be available @jkbank.com
JK bank admit card for mains exam 2020 is now available for download. On the Admit card Download page candidates will be required to provide your registration number or Roll number and password or Date of Birth.
- Commencement of call letter download: 18-12-2020
- Closure of call letter download: 27-12-2020
JK Bank PO Admit Card – Prelims
- Commencement of Call letter Download: 12-11-2020
- Closure of Call letter Download: 01-12-2020
We would suggest that you take out at least 2 printouts of the JK Admit Card 2020. Please ensure that you read all the directions given on the admit card very carefully.
As you have some days left for the exam, try to make the most of these days. We hope you are following the JK Bank Study Plan that we shared with you all earlier. Take your preparation to the next level by taking as many Mock tests, sectional & Topic Tests as you can. Check your preparation level by giving a JK Bank Free Mock Test Now.
How to Download JK Bank PO Mains 2020 Admit Card?
- Candidates visit the official website of https://www.jkbank.com/
- Click on the Careers Option.
- After This Click on Admit Card Option.
- Candidates Can log in By entering the Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy).
- Fill in all the Required Details.
- Click on Submit Option.
- Click on Download Admit Card Option.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
- Here is the Direct Link (inactive) to Download the Admit Card.
JK Bank 2020 Online Mock Test Series
- JK Bank 2020 Mock Test Series (5 each for PO and Asst)
- 5 Mocks for JK Bank 2020 Mains
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
JK Bank PO Selection Process
JK Bank PO Selection process includes 2 stages mentioned below.
JK Bank PO Exam Pattern – Prelims
|Sr. No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
1.2 JK Bank PO Exam Pattern – Mains
|Sr. No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|2.||General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|4.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
JK Bank PO Admit Card | FAQs
JK Bank PO Mains admit card can be downloaded after 15th December (notified by JK Bank). Candidates can download the result @jkbank.com
REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD is generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto-generated email acknowledgment, at the email address registered by him.
Click on the download call letter link on JK Bank career section to download the call letter. At login page, enter the Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter.
No. The JK Bank PO Mains 2020 admit cards are not out but is expected soon @jkbank.com
No, the JK Bank Admit card will not be available in the offline mode. Candidates can download the JK Bank Admit Card 2020 only through online mode.
The details provided in the JK Bank Admit Card 2020 are: The name of the candidate,roll number, candidate’s date of birth, candidate’s category, exam date and slot, exam timings, reporting time, entry closing time, name and complete address of exam centre, etc.
Admit Card is the most important document, that must be preserved until the Selection Process is complete. You should keep at least 2-3 copies of the Admit Card for future reference.
No, JK Bank has clearly mentioned in the Official Advertisement, that “No Request for change of Examination Center shall be entertained and as such, you cannot request for a change in Exam Center.
Authorities shall not allow you to Enter the Examination Hall in case you are late. We advise you to reach 10 minutes earlier than the reported time.
JK Bank PO Mains Exam is scheduled on 27th December, till further notified.
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
- Follow 24 Days JK Bank Study Plan For Associate 2020 | Check Here
- Jammu And Kashmir Current Affairs Jan 2022 | Free PDF | Download Now
- JK Bank Associate 2020 Exam Analysis All Days, All Shifts | Check Here
- JK Bank Associate Admit Card 2020 | Download Now
- JK Bank Associate Result Out @jkbank.com | Check Here
- JK Bank Associates Question Paper | Download Free PDF
The most comprehensive online preparation portal for MBA, Banking and Government exams. Explore a range of mock tests and study material at www.oliveboard.in