JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022 : The Service Selection Board of Jammu and Kashmir had released a notification (Advertisement No. 06 of 2022) on 11th November 2022 for the post of Junior Engineer Civil and Mechanical. There are 1045 vacancies available for Junior Engineer Civil and mechanical under the PWD. The online submission of applications started on 21st November 2022 and the process ended on 20th December 2022. The pay scale for this post is Pay Level 6 – [Rs.35400 – Rs.112400]. Continue reading further for JKSSB JE Exam 2022 Details. The article covers all the detailed information related to JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022 like notification, dates, vacancy, online application, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary, etc.
Table of Contents
- JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022 Overview
- JKSSB JE recruitment notification 2022 PDF
- JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022 Exam Important Dates
- JKSSB JE Application form link
- JKSSB JE Recruitment vacancies 2022
- JKSSB JE eligibility Criteria
- Step-by-step Application form guide for JKSSB JE Recruitment
- JKSSB JE Selection procedure
- JKSSB JE Salary Structure 2022
- JKSSB JE Exam pattern 2022
- JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022 FAQs
JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022 Overview
Find the overview table of JKSSB JE Exam 2022 below. The table is being prepared on the basis of data mentioned in the notification of JKSSB JE.
|Organization Name||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board [JKSSB]|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer [Civil & Mechanical]|
|Number of Vacancies||1045|
|Apply Online Starts||21st November 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||20th December 2022|
|Salary||Pay Level 6 – [Rs.35400 – Rs.112400]|
|Selection Process||Written Test | Document Verification|
|JKSSB Official Website||https://www.jkssb.nic.in/|
JKSSB JE recruitment notification 2022 PDF
Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board [JKSSB] has released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil and Mechanical ) on the official website of JKSSB. You can download the notification of JKSSB JE from the link below.
JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022 Exam Important Dates
Find the important dates related to JKSSB JE recruitment 2022.
|JKSSB JE Notification Pdf Release Date||11th November 2022|
|JKSSB JE Apply Online Starts||21st November 2022|
|JKSSB JE Last Date To Apply||20th December 2022|
|JKSSB JE Exam Date||To Be Notified Soon|
JKSSB JE Application form link
Find the link for applying online for JKSSB JE recruitment 2022.
JKSSB JE Recruitment vacancies 2022
Check the detailed vacancy table for JKSSB JE recruitment 2022.
JKSSB JE eligibility Criteria
You can check the eligibility criteria below. Only those who are eligible for the recruitment should apply for this notification.
Here is the table depicting the educational qualification post-wise.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||3 years diploma in Civil Engineering from Government recognized University/Institution or degree in civil|
engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) INDIA.
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
from a Government recognized University/Institution or degree in Mechanical engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) INDIA.
Age-limit as of 01/01/2022
The category-wise age limit details are given here.
|Category||Upper Age Limit (in years)||Not born|
Note : Every Ex-Servicemen having served in the Armed Forces shall be allowed to deduct the period of such Service from his Actual Age and if the Resultant Age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post by more than 3 years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding Age Limit.
JKSSB JE Application Fee
here is the fee structure for application form of JKSSB JE.
|General Category||INR 550|
|SC, ST, PWD & EWS Categories||INR 450|
Step-by-step Application form guide for JKSSB JE Recruitment
- Go to the official website of JKSSB i.e. https://www.jkssb.nic.in/
- Click on Online Registration on this official portal.
- Enter the Mobile Number, Email ID, and basic details to register online.
- Then you will get a Registration Number and Password on your registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Login using your Registration Details.
- Click on the Apply Button and redirect to the application form.
- Fill out the Application form carefully.
- Make Payment of Application Fees via online mode.
- Submit your Application Form finally and take a printout for future reference.
JKSSB JE Selection procedure
Here is the JKSSB JE selection procedure. You need to clear every stage of selection in order to get finally selected as JKSSB JE.
- Written Test – The online exam for JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022 which consists of a total of 120 MCQ. There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks. The exam time duration is of 120 Minute. The final merit list will be prepared based on the marks scored by the candidates in the written exam.
- Documents Verification – The candidates who cleared the written test will be called for the document verification process. Candidates need to produce all the necessary documents like Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, etc.), 10th, 12th, Graduation Marksheets, Diploma, and Passing Certificate, Caste/Category Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Disability Certificate (if applicable).
JKSSB JE Salary Structure 2022
Check the table below to know about the salary structure of JKSSB JE recruitment 2022.
|Post Name||Pay Level||Monthly Salary|
|Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical)||Level – 6||Rs. 35400 /- to Rs. 112400 /- Per Month|
JKSSB JE Exam pattern 2022
Check the exam pattern for JKSSB JE (Civil and Mechanical).
- The JKSSB JE Exam will be conducted online mode.
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple Choice Questions.
- The questions will be set in English Language only.
|Subject/Section||Total No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration||Negative Marking|
|Concerned Discipline (Technical)||120||120||120 Minutes||0.25|
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022 FAQs
The application process for JKSSB JE will start on 21st November 2022.
A total of 1045 vacancies have been announced for JKSSB JE.
20th December 2022 is the last date to apply for JKSSB JE.
I have been writing blog content for different exams for more than 3 years now. Being an aspirant myself and having closely worked with students and mentors, I know what kind of content an aspirant is looking for. Apart from writing content, I like watching movies.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series