Mock Tests , Sectional Tests & Notes available
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime.
Choose and Buy the items of your choice.
Total Amount: Rs. 0
Complete JKSSB Finance Account Assistant
- - Video Lectures for all 8 sections for JKSSB Finance Account Assistant [Available from March 1st]
- - Notes for all 8 sections for JKSSB Finance Account Assistant
- - 10 Mock Tests for JKSSB Finance Account Assistant
- - 80 Sectional Tests for JKSSB Finance Account Assistant
- Validity: Dec 31, 2021
Complete JK Exams Pack
- Get access to JK Exams below:
- a. JKSSB Finance Account Assistant [Mocks, Sectional Tests, Videos, Notes]
- b. JKSSB Graduate Level Post [Mocks, Sectional Tests, Notes]
- c. JKSSB Junior Assistant [Mocks, Sectional Tests, Notes]
- c. JKSSB JE Civil [Tests]
- e. JK Class IV Special Recruitment [Tests]
- f. JKSSB Patwari [Mocks, Notes]
- g. JKSSB Junior Statistical Assistant [Mocks, Notes]
- Validity: Dec 31, 2021
About JKSSB JE (Civil) Recruitment
J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is a service recruiting board constituted by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir that conducts examinations for various departmental services or non gazetted posts in the union territory of Jammu and Kashmir. JKSSB has advertised various Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) posts of various Departments under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services.
JKSSB JE Civil Notification
JKSSB has advertised various Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) posts of various Departments under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services. The registration process is over for the posts and the exams are postponed. With Oliveboard, you can prepare for the examinations to be held for Civil Engineering JE posts advertised by JKSSB.
JKSSB JE Civil Important Dates
|JKSSB JE Notification Date||December 24, 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||December 31, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||February 28, 2021|
|Junior Engineer Admit Card||To be notified|
|JKSSB Junior Engineer Exam Date||Postponed|
|JKSSB Junior Assistant Exam Date||Postponed|
|Answer Key Date||To be notified|
|Result Date||To be notified|
JKSSB JE Civil Exam Pattern
The JKSSB JE exam pattern and syllabus for the written exam is mentioned below.
|Exam Type||Subject||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Objective Type||Technical Subjects||120 Questions||120 Marks|
- The exam will be objective type multiple choice questions,
- The questions will be in English language only,
- There will be technical subjects in the exam,
- There will be 120 questions of 120 marks,
- The time allocated for the exam will be 2 hours,
- Candidates will be awarded +1 marks for each correct answer
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
JKSSB JE Civil Syllabus
Topics from where the questions will be asked from JKSSB JE Civil Exam are as follows:
- Construction planning management
- Fluid Mechanics
- Highway Engineering
- Irrigation Engineering
- Mechanics and Structural Analysis
- Railway Engineering
- RCC Structures
- Soil Mechanics
- Water supply and wastewater Engineering
JKSSB JE Civil Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must satisfy eligibility conditions that are defined in terms of education, age, and domicile.
A. Education Qualification
- Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute OR
- Degree in Civil Engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) India.
B. Age Limit
The upper age limit for various categories is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Category||Upper Age (year)||Not born before||Not born After|
|6||EWS(Economically Weaker Section)||43||01-01-1978||01-01-2003|
|7||PSP (Pahari Speaking People)||43||01-01-1978||01-01-2003|
|8||OSC (Other Social Caste)||43||01-01-1978||01-01-2003|
|9||Physically Challenged Person||42||01-01-1979||01-01-2003|
|11||Government Service/Contractual Employment||40||01-01-1981||01-01-2003|
The applicant must be a domicile of the J&K UT as per the definition in terms of the Notifications issued by the MoHA vide S.O 1229 (E) dated 31- 03-2020 and S.O 1245(E) dated 03-04-2020 read with the General Administration Department, Government of Jammu and Kashmir’s S.O 166 dated 18-05-2020.
JKSSB JE Civil Application Process
How To Apply
Candidates are required to apply Online by creating an account and completing the application form on the official website of JKSSB. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
Steps to Apply Online for JKSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of JKSSB @ jkssb.nic.in
- Check the JKSSB Recruitment Notification 2021 for all the various post notifications.
- Fill JKSSB JE Online Application Form
- Upload Photo, Signature and Required Documents
- Make payment
- Submit the form
- Take the hard copy of the submitted application.
Rs 350/- (Three Hundred and Fifty only) for All Candidates
JKSSB JE Civil Vacancy
|Advert. No.||Department||Post||Cadre of the post||Total|
|01 of 2021||Jal Shakti||Junior Engineer (Civil)||UT||65|
|05 of 2020||Public Works(R&B) Department||Junior Engineer(Civil)||UT||144|
JKSSB JE Civil Mock Test
Oliveboard provides online mock tests for the preparation of the JKSSB JE Civil Online Exam. The tests include thousands of questions of varying difficulty levels to help you clear the exam with great success. The JKSSB JE Civil mock tests have the following features:
1) The JKSSB JE Civil online test series will consist of 5 full-length Mock Tests.
2) All Mock Tests for JKSSB JE Civil Exam will be as per the latest pattern with detailed solutions
3) The mock tests are created by exam toppers and experts.
4) Analyze your performance with the help of AI-Based Analysis. Get an all-India ranking.
6) The tests will help you focus & improve on your weak areas.
JKSSB JE Civil Mock Test Series - FAQs
Q. In how many languages are JKSSB JE Civil Mock Tests available?
Ans: You can attempt the JKSSB JE Civil Mock Test in two languages - English & Hindi.
Q. Can I Attempt JKSSB JE Civil Test more than once?
Ans: You will be able to attempt the JKSSB JE Civil mock test only once. Although, you can access the solutions as many times as you want (till validity expires).
Q. What are the special features of Oliveboard’s JKSSB JE Civil Mock Tests?
A. The special features of Oliveboard’s JKSSB JE Civil Mock Tests are as follows:
All Mock tests are based on the latest JKSSB JE Civil exam pattern.
It has special Memory-based mock tests based on the actual exam paper.
You can attempt these JKSSB JE Civil mock tests from anywhere, any time, any day.
All JKSSB JE Civil tests are created by exam toppers, experts and top faculty.
The tests provide your all-India standing & analyze your performance and help you improve your weak areas.
The entire syllabus of the JKSSB JE Civil Exam is covered in the mock tests.
Q. How Many Mock Tests do we get for JKSSB JE Civil Online Test?
Ans: You will get 5 full-length JKSSB JE Civil mock tests.
Q. Can I Attempt the JKSSB JE Civil Mock Test through mobile?
Ans: Yes, All the JKSSB JE Civil Mock Tests are available on our mobile app (android) and you can attempt them through our mobile website as well.
Q. What are the payment options available for the purchase of the JKSSB JE Civil Online Mock Test Series?
Ans: Following are the available payment options through which payment can be made -:
1. Card- Debit or Credit
3. Online Banking - Any bank
4. Wallet- PhonePe, Paytm, Ola Money, FreeCharge, Oxigen, Airtel
1) How does Oliveboard help in your preparation?
Mock Test Series, Live & Self-paced Sessions, AI-enabled Performance Analysis, and Expert Mentors on Oliveboard platform provide you an immersive learning experience to ace Banking, Insurance, SSC, RRB, Other Govt. and State-level competitive exams even with your smartphone. Create your free account to access selected mock tests, videos, and ebooks now.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides insightful analysis of your mock test performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall test taking efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and recommends you personalized videos, ebooks and practice tests on those topics.
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the courses/locked tests?
Once you sign up, you can access a few of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course, locked tests, and study notes.
5) What are the payment options available?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the Course/Test get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course or the premium access immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
To get your issues resolved, we recommend you to get in touch with us at email@example.com. And if you are still unhappy with anything, we provide a 5-Day Money-Back Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it).
8) How long is the course or the tests valid?
The validity for the plans is mentioned as part of the payment details. Please check this at the time of purchase.
200+ Ebooks for Current Affairs, Static GK, Practice Questions, and more.
Enter email ID and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Password reset details have been mailed to you.
Please wait while we process your request....