The Karnataka Police Department has issued a recruitment notice for Police Sub Inspectors. Candidates can find the details about the Karnataka Police SI Recruitment 2021 here. The candidate must pass the Endurance Test/Physical Standard Test (ET/PST) and the Written Exam to be considered for the Karnataka SI post. The ET/PST requirements for male and female candidates will be different. There are two papers in the written test: Paper-I and Paper-II, earning 50 and 150 points, respectively. In Paper-I, a descriptive style of paper, the candidate must exhibit their English understanding and writing skills. Paper-II, which consists of objective-type questions on Mental Ability and Current Events, must next be completed by the candidate. Continue reading to learn about the Karnataka PSI Physical Test.
Table of Contents
Karnataka PSI Physical Test
Candidates must meet minimum physical standards in terms of height, weight, and chest size to be considered for Karnataka Police jobs. Candidates should check their physical eligibility according to the Karnataka Police Physical Efficiency Test Norms before submitting an online application. The physical criteria for the long jump, race, shot put, and high jump, among other events, are mentioned below. During the Karnataka Police selection procedure, both male and female candidates must pass the ET, PST, and PET tests. To be eligible, a candidate must be physically and medically fit.
Candidates should have PUC/HSC, Diploma/ITI, or Equivalent Qualification from government-recognized institutes.
Age Limit Criteria
|GM candidates||19 -25 years|
|SC/ST/CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||19-27 years|
|Tribal candidates||19-30 years|
Importance Of Physical Criteria
- First and foremost, the department will conduct an endurance test (ET).
- The applicants who pass the Endurance Test (ET) will advance to the Physical Standard Test (PST) (PST).
- The written examination will be given to those who pass the Physical Standard Test (PST).
Karnataka PSI Physical Eligibility Criteria
|1600 Metres Run||6:30 minutes|
|Long Jump||3.80 metres (3 chances)|
|High Jump||1.20 metres (3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 kgs)||5.60 metres (3 chances)|
Ex-Servicemen & Women
|400 Metres run||2 minutes|
|Long jump||2.50 metres (3 chances)|
|High jump||0.90 metres (3 chances)|
|Shot Put (4 kg)||3.75 metres (3 chances)|
Those who qualify the above can appear for the Physical standard test:
|Chest||86 cm – when fully expanded (Minimum expansion -5 cm)|
Ex-Servicemen & Women
|Weight (only for women)||45 kg|
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Karnataka Police Sub Inspector Selection Process
The candidates have to follow through the PSI qualifying process listed below:
- Physical Endurance Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Exam
Documents Required For Verification
- Voter Id
- X Marksheet
- XII Marksheet (if applicable)
- Graduation Marksheet (if applicable)
- Birth Certificate
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Residence Certificate
- A certificate signed by gazetted Officer
- Passport size photo
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Physically Disabled Certificate (if applicable)
- Ration Card
Frequently asked questions:
The starting salary of Karnataka PSI is Rs 34500.
The selection procedure of Karnataka PSI includes Physical Standard Test, Physical Measurement exam, Physical Endurance Test, Prelims Test, and Mains Test.
No, there is no test in the Karnataka PSI selection process.
- Computer Shortcut Keys A to Z, Download PDF
- Asian Wrestling Championship 2022 – Important Current Affairs for all Govt Exams
- RDWSD Recruitment Karnataka 2022 – Result
- RDWSD Karnataka Recruitment 2022 – Cutoff
- RDWSD Recruitment Karnataka 2022 – Eligibility
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series