The RDWSD manages the Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) Karnataka (also termed as Mane Manege Gange) and the Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin (SBMG) Karnataka and its components. RDWSD Karnataka was developed under the Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department Karnataka on 4th March 2014, with a larger objective. This blog will give you details on the RDWSD salary and job profile.
Table of Contents
RDWSD Salary and Job Profile Recruitment 2022
There are excellent career opportunities existing for candidates in RDWSD Karnataka. Before getting into the RDWSD Salary and Job Profile, let us understand the recruitment process. The RDWSD officially published the New Government Jobs Notification for experienced candidates and freshers on their official website. The Karnataka Public Service has declared job openings for assistant engineers and junior engineers on the official website.
The RDWSD Salary and Job Profile details are specified on the website. The candidates for both AE and JE posts can apply only via the online mode. The applicants who wish to work as Assistant and Junior Engineers must read the full article to understand the crucial information regarding KPSC Recruitment 2022.
RDWSD Salary and Job Profile: Salary Details
|Post Name||Monthly Salary|
|Assistant Engineer||Rs 41300 to Rs.83900|
|Junior Engineer||Rs 33,450 to Rs 62,600|
RDWSD AE Job Profile
The AE salary is lucrative, and there are 188 job openings for this year’s recruitment. There are excellent work and medical-related benefits. The job profile of an assistant engineer is as follows:
- An assistant engineer has to assist in developing, planning, and executing multiple projects in the Karnataka state.
- Coordination with the Project Manager and reviewal of various specifications of the Karnataka state projects.
- Visiting construction sites periodically to evaluate the progress of the project.
- Review and maintain the budgets of the department.
- Report to the Project Manager or Chief Engineer periodically.
Karnataka PSC AE Salary
The KPSC Assistant Engineer’s salary range is between Rs.43,100 to Rs 83,900. Along with this excellent salary, the AE will receive multiple additional allowances too. After the recruitment process is finished, the 188 Assistant Engineers will receive a graded salary and the basic salary. All the details will be available in the official notification.
RDWSD JE Job Profile
JE’s salary is lucrative, and there are 136 job openings for this year’s recruitment. There are various benefits comprising good working conditions and job benefits for junior engineers, and medical benefits.
The job profile of a junior engineer is as follows:
- The job profile is evolutionary and multifaceted, and a significant amount of on-field expertise and groundwork is necessary for the junior engineer roles.
- The everyday responsibilities include reviewing the development of public infrastructure and services, administration of public works, reporting any inconsistencies in tender and on the ground, complaint solutions among the labourers, etc.
- Junior Engineers are generally supervised by senior officials and experts of the various departments. They may have to recommend and report changes in engineering works and tenders in the region.
Karnataka PSC JE Salary And Job Profile
The yearly JE salary varies from approximately Rs 4.8 lakhs to Rs 5.5 lakhs. This is the gross KPSC JE salary that the applicants receive. The engineers can claim multiple allowances such as Daily Allowance and House Rent Allowance. The salary scale is based on the number of vacant positions each year.
A. There are a total of 188 vacancies available for the AE posts. Out of 188, 59 posts have been set aside for the HK quota, and 129 posts have been reserved for category applicants. There are 136 vacancies available for the JE posts, and out of these, 47 have been set aside for the HK quota 89 have been set aside for all category candidates.
A. The KPSC may hold the examinations in any of the pre-decided centres. This is applicable for both the Kannada Language examination and the competitive examination.
A. The applicants who wish to apply for RDWSD AE 2022 exam should be graduates of B.E Civil/Environmental from any university that the Government of Karnataka recognizes. The applicants who wish to apply for RDWSD JE 2022 exam should hold a Diploma Civil/Environment/ PHE from any university that the Government of Karnataka recognizes.