LIC HFL Assistant Exam Reasoning Preparation: LIC HFL has announced the vacancies for the post of Assistant in its 2022 recruitment notification. The selection of the candidates would be done by a 2 step selection process – 1) Online Test and 2) Interview. This blog – LIC HFL Assistant Exam Reasoning Preparation is to help you cover an important section of the Online Test – Reasoning Section. The below-given Tips for the LIC HFL Assistant Exam Reasoning Preparation are suggested by experts and the candidates who follow would them would have a definite edge in the fierce competition of the LIC HFL Assistant Exam.
Check official LIC Housing Finance Limited Recruitment Notification here.
Table of Contents
- LIC HFL Assistant Exam Preparation – Exam Pattern
- LIC HFL Assistant Exam Reasoning preparation – Syllabus
- LIC HFL Assistant Exam Reasoning preparation – Books and Resources
- LIC HFL Assistant Exam Reasoning preparation -: sectional analysis of 2022 Exam
- LIC HFL Assistant Exam Reasoning preparation – General Tips
- LIC HFL Assistant Exam Reasoning preparation – Topic wise tips
LIC HFL Assistant Exam Preparation – Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|English Language||50||50||35 Mins|
|Logical Reasoning||50||50||35 Mins|
|General Awareness||50||50||15 Mins|
|Numerical Ability||50||50||35 Mins|
LIC HFL Assistant Exam Reasoning preparation – Syllabus
- Order and Ranking
- Blood Relations
- Distance and Direction
- Alphanumeric Series
- Input Output
- Seating Arrangement
LIC HFL Assistant Exam Reasoning preparation – Books and Resources
- How to Crack Test of Reasoning: In all Competitive Exams by Arihant Publications
- R S Aggarwal’s “Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning”
- M K Pandey’s Book – Analytical Reasoning
- Solve Reasoning Questions through Online Mock Tests
LIC HFL Assistant Exam Reasoning preparation -: sectional analysis of 2022 Exam
No. of Questions
|Month Based Puzzle||5||Moderate|
|Circular Seating Arrangement||5||Easy to Moderate|
|Floor Based Puzzle||5||Moderate|
|Alpha Numeric Number Series||5||Easy|
|Inequality||5||Easy to Moderate|
|Direction||2||Easy to Moderate|
|Miscellaneous||10||Easy to Moderate|
LIC HFL Assistant Exam Reasoning preparation – General Tips
- The first step of any good preparation plan is for the candidate to become aware of their strong and weak areas from the Reasoning syllabus. This is essential so that they can allocate their resources (Time and energy) for preparation of specific topics accordingly.
- Candidates should not just read the concepts from the textbook, practicing the topics learned is also very important. Every reading of a topic must be followed by a practice session where the candidate must solve 10-20 question on the topic learned.
- Solve Online Mock tests. It is the most reliable method of practicing for the exam. Especially if you practice during actual exam timing every day then it would put your brain in the habit of being at its most efficient level during actual exam time.
LIC HFL Assistant Exam Reasoning preparation – Topic wise tips
- Identify the important topics from the Reasoning Syllabus to focus on. If you look at the last year’s paper analysis – Syllogism, Sitting arrangement, puzzles, coding-decoding carry more weightage as compared to other topics. Hence more attention should be given to these topics while preparation.
- Understanding the question is the first step in solving Syllogism questions, so read the question multiple times to ensure that you have understood all the aspects of the question. Once you have understood the question, you can easily eliminate the incorrect options and solve the question. Watch how to solve syllogism questions
- To Solve Seating Arrangement questions, make use of diagrams. For linear arrangements, draw a line then mark positions on it, for circular arrangement draw a circle and a rectangle for the rectangular arrangement problems. Diagrams give you a clear picture of seating positions and would save you a lot of time in solving these questions. Read More about Seating Arrangement problems
- For Solving Coding decoding problems, write down all the alphabets from A to Z and then Z to A one below the other. Also, number them. it would help you identify the coding pattern quickly, which in turn will assist with decoding the pattern and arriving at an answer. Read More about Coding Decoding
That is all in about the LIC HFL Assistant Exam Reasoning Preparation Tips 2022 for the exam. We hope you implement these Tips in your preparation plan to achieve success. All the best for the Exam.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
The most comprehensive online preparation portal for MBA, Banking and Government exams. Explore a range of mock tests and study material at www.oliveboard.in
- Free Mock Tests, Courses, Videos and Ebooks – DOWNLOAD Oliveboard App
- Attempt Free SBI PO Mock Test now
- Attempt IBPS SO 2022 – Free Mock Test
- Attempt Free SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test now
- Latest Pattern SSC CGL Tier 2 Mock Test – Attempt Now
- Latest Pattern SSC CHSL Tier 1 & Tier 2 Mock Tests – Attempt Now