NHB Assistant Manager 2019 Exam Phase 1 Results were declared in May 2019 and a total of 184 candidates were selected for the Interview round. Now National Housing Bank has published on its official website the interview schedule for the selected candidates. Candidates who qualified the Phase 1 of NHB Assistant Manager 2019 Exam can download the NHB Assistant Manager Interview Schedule 2019 given below and note down their interview date and time.
NHB Assistant Manager Interview Schedule 2019
NHB Assistant Manager Interview Schedule 2019 – Venue
VENUE: CORE 5A, 5TH FLOOR, INDIA HABITAT CENTRE, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI – 110003.
NHB Assistant Manager Interview Schedule 2019 – Reporting time
NHB Assistant Manager Interview Schedule 2019 – Important Instructions for Shortlisted Candidates
Candidates are advised to bring the Interview e-Call Letter (after downloading the same) and report to the NHB HR Team on the date and time specified above and sign the Attendance Sheet kept with the HR Team. The following documents IN ORIGINAL in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity be produced invariably at the time of interview, failing which Candidate may not be permitted to appear in the Interview Test. Non-production of requisite original documents by the candidate at the time of interview will debar his/her candidature and no travelling allowance will be paid to such candidate.
- Photo Identity Proof such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/ Aadhar.
- Date of Birth (DoB): SSLC/ 10th Standard Certificate with DoB and 12th Standard Certificate.
- Educational Qualification: Mark-sheets or Certificates issued by the Registrar/Authorised official of the Board/Institution/University regarding examinations passed (from Matriculation/10th Standard onwards) and having declared the result on or before 01.03.2019.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Category (OBC) candidates. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil posts & services under Government of India. OBC candidates should bring the OBC caste certificate containing the Non-Creamy Layer clause issued during the Financial Years 2018-19 and 2019-20. Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / notification.
- Income and Asset Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) category. EWS candidate should bring Income and Asset Certificates issued during the Financial Years 2018-19 and 2019-20.
- Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) category. The PwBD Candidates who have availed the facility of a scribe (other than the Visually Impaired candidates), have to produce a medical certificate from an authorised Govt. of India/State Govt.
Department/Hospital, to the effect that the candidate has physical limitation to write including that of speed.
- Candidate serving in Government/ quasi govt. offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) to bring “No Objection Certificate” issued by the employer.
- Person who is eligible for age relaxation for ordinarily domiciled in Kashmir division of Jammu & Kashmir State during 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989, must produce the domicile certificate issued by the District Magistrate in the State of Jammu & Kashmir within whose jurisdiction he / she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Candidate who is a Subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January, 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. of India.
- Experience certificates, if any.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility. Further, candidate should also bring two sets of filled in Bio-data-cum-Attestation Form and one set of self-attested photocopies of above documents on the day of Interview Test. This is in addition to the Bio-data-cum-Attestation Form and documents already sent by the candidate.
Prepare well for the Interview Phase as it is extremely crucial for your selection. Do not leave any stone unturned in this preparation. This was all from us in this blog of NHB Assistant Manager Interview Schedule 2019.
All the Best.
You can visit Oliveboard’s Discuss Forum to interact with fellow aspirants of Government & Banking Exams and learn from your peers.