NVS Application Form 2023
NVS Application Form 2023: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) will soon announce the recruitment for PGTs and TGTs for 2023. Candidates interested in the same should know the application process beforehand. This will help make the application process smoother. The article details the important steps to apply for the NVS Recruitment and other essential points to keep in mind.
NVS Application Apply Online Link 2023
Candidates can apply for NVS Recruitment online. The link for the same is given below. The registration dates will be intimated once they are announced. Candidates should make sure to register on time to avoid any issues.
NVS Application Form 2023 – Prerequisites
Here are some additional details about applying for NVS Recruitment 2023:
- You can apply for a maximum of two posts.
- You must have a valid email address and mobile number.
- You must have scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and left thumbprint in JPEG/JPG/PDF format.
- You can pay the application fee through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- You will receive an email confirmation after submitting your application form.
NVS Application Fee 2023
The following is the fee for candidates to register for NVS Recruitment. The fee varies according to the post for which the candidate is applying.
NVS Application Process 2023
Candidates should follow the given steps to register for NVS Recruitment 2023.
- Go to the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti at https://navodaya.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Under “Recruitment Drive-2023”, click on “Apply Online”.
- Read the instructions carefully and accept the declaration.
- Click on “Start”.
- Fill in the registration form with your details.
- Select the profile you want to apply for.
- Fill in the application form with your personal and educational details.
- Upload a soft copy of your recent photograph, signature, and left thumbprint.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Review your application form before submitting it.
- Click on “Submit”.
After Applying for NVS Recruitment 2023
Here are some tips for what to do after the application process for NVS:
- Check the NVS website regularly for updates on the selection process.
- Prepare for the interview by practicing answering common interview questions.
- Gather your original documents and make sure they are in order.
- Get a medical checkup to make sure you are physically fit to teach at a JNV.
NVS Application Form 2023 – Important Dates
Candidates should keep an eye on the schedule of the exam. It is vital to keep track of the dates of various events like the last date for registration, release of admit card, etc. The following table shows all important dates as given in the notification.
|NVS Recruitment 1
|NVS Recruitment 2- North Region
|NVS Recruitment Registration starts
|NVS Recruitment Registration ends
|NVS Recruitment Last Date of Fee Payment
|NVS Recruitment Correction Window
|NVS Admit card 2023
|NVS exam date
|NVS Answer key
NVS Apply Online 2023 – Conclusion
Candidates interested in joining the NVS should make sure to check the official website for updates. The blogs linked below will also be updated as and when more information is released.
|NVS Exam Dates 2023
|NVS Eligibility Critieria 2023
|NVS Syllabus 2023
|NVS Recruitment 2023
|NVS Cut Off 2023
|NVS Salary 2023
NVS Application Form 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
A1. The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is recruiting PGTs (Post Graduate Teachers) and TGTs (Trained Graduate Teachers).
A 2. Candidates can register for NVS Recruitment 2023 online through the official website.
A3. The application fee for the post of Principal is Rs.2000, for PGT its Rs.1800, and for TGT its Rs.1500.
- NVS Teacher Recruitment 2024 Notification Out for 18 Posts
- NVS Syllabus 2024 & Exam Pattern For TGT, PGT Posts
- NVS Eligibility Criteria 2024, Know Details Here
- NVS Exam Dates 2024, Know Exam Schedule Here
- NVS Salary 2024, Know Pay Pay Scale and Allowances
- NVS Admit Card 2023, Direct Link to Download
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.