The exam date for Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam has not been decided yet. It is advised to keep a regular check on the official website. Before the candidate can undertake the exam, the candidate is required to apply for the post. This article will provide information about the process for filling the Rajasthan Computer Teacher Application Form. Make sure that you read the full article to get complete knowledge about the form and the application process.
Table of Contents
- Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam: Overview
- How To Apply For The Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam
- Documents To Upload With Rajasthan Computer Teacher Application Form
- Eligibility Criteria
- How To Prepare For Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)/ People also ask
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam: Overview
|Name of the exam conducting authority||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Official website of the Examination Conducting agency||rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Name of the Examination||Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam|
|Level of the Examination||State Level Examination|
|Post Name||Computer Teacher|
|Date of the Examination||Wait for official notification|
How To Apply For The Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam
- Candidates visit the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the Recruitment Advertisement tab.
- Now click on the link for notification 2021
- Click on apply online and fill the application form.
- Upload the documents required and pay the application fees.
There is a certain amount of application fees that need to be submitted along with the application form. Only after the payment of the amount, the application form will be accepted. There are different payment options available like debit cards, credit cards, net banking, UPI, etc. Also, the application fees vary for each category.
Category Application Fees
- General Rs.700/-
- OBC Rs.700/-
- ST Rs.200/-
- SC Rs.400/-
- PWD No Fees
General category and OBC both are required to pay a fee of Rs.700/- Whereas ST community is required to pay Rs.200/- SC community on the other hand can pay Rs.400/- People following or working in the PWD category are not required to pay anything. Meaning they can undertake the exam for free.
Documents To Upload With Rajasthan Computer Teacher Application Form
- Signature in either English or Hindi
- The size of the signature should not exceed 15KB
- The format of the signature should be either .jpg or .jpeg
- The size of the photograph should not exceed 25KB
- The format of the photograph should be either .jpg or .jpeg
- Both the signature and the photograph should be legible and clear
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
It is crucial for candidates to check the eligibility criteria for the exam and verify if they meet the requirements to avoid disqualification at a later stage. The Rajasthan Computer Teacher Eligibility criteria requirements are as follows:
- Educational Qualification
Candidates can refer to our Rajasthan Computer Teacher Eligibility blog for more information.
How To Prepare For Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam
The syllabus has not been decided by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission yet. Based on the previous papers, candidates should keep themselves prepared for the unexpected. To secure this post, the candidates should also consider studying the following subjects:
- General Knowledge
- Aptitude and Reasoning
- Professional Knowledge
We hope this article on Rajasthan Computer Teacher Application Form was informative and helps you in applying for the Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam. If you still have any doubts please reach out to us here at Oliveboard, we will clear them. Also, check the free mock tests available on our website. Undertake a mock today, analyze your performance, and check where you stand compared and get an edge over others.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)/ People also ask
Should be a resident of Rajasthan with a Bachelor’s degree in M.Tech or B.Tech Computer Science.
A bachelors’ degree in B.Tech or B.E
2nd-grade teachers earn a salary of Rs.14,100 more than the 3rd- grade teachers.
As per the official website, the exam date is yet to be released.
Preparing for the RPSC exam in just is a month would be difficult, although not impossible. But, we advise you to start your preparations early.
No, only the residents of Rajasthan are allowed to appear for the exams.
No, to appear for the RPSC Computer Teacher exam, one needs to have his residence in Rajasthan.
If you are not able to produce a domicile of Rajasthan, then you will be treated as a general category.
- Rajasthan Computer Application Form- Overview, Documents, Eligibility Criteria
- Rajasthan Computer Teacher Syllabus – Overview, Important Dates
- Rajasthan Computer Teacher Eligibility- Notification, Eligibility Criteria
- Rajasthan Computer Teacher Cutoff- Overview, Eligibility
- Rajasthan Computer Teacher Admit Card: Important Dates and Admit Card
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.