Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has issued a notification for Recruitment to the post of Sub- Inspector. The notification appeared on the official website of the RPSC- https://www.police.rajasthan.gov.in on 3rd February. The window for applying for the post of Sub-Inspector has been extended to 23rd June 2021. The commission has issued 859 vacancies for Sub Inspector AP, Sub Inspector MBC, Platoon Commander in Rajasthan for TSP and Non-TSP areas. Interest candidates must apply by 23rd June 2021 for this Examination. The job location will be in Rajasthan. It is a state-level examination. There are three stages in the selection process: Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test and Aptitude Test and Interview. Keep reading further to know about the Rajasthan Police SI eligibility requirements..
- Rajasthan Police SI Eligibility
- Rajasthan Police SI Eligibility: Nationality
- Rajasthan Police SI Educational Qualification
- Rajasthan Police SI Physical Requirements
- Rajasthan Police SI Age Limit
- Qualifying Criteria
- Caste certificate online application
Rajasthan Police SI Eligibility
Eligibility is an important criterion to be considered before you start planning to apply for a particular Post. Below is the detailed Rajasthan Police SI Eligibility requirement for the Rajasthan Police Sub- Inspector Examination. Prepare yourself and gather all relevant knowledge and documents required regarding the eligibility requirements before applying for the post of Rajasthan Police SI.
Rajasthan Police SI Eligibility: Nationality
To be eligible to apply for Rajasthan Police SI Exam, a candidate has to be
- Citizen of India or
- Citizen of Nepal or
- Citizen of Bhutan
Rajasthan Police SI Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have completed their graduation and possess their Graduation degree or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Govt. In consultation with the Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
- The candidates must have knowledge of Hindi (written in Devnagri Script).
- The candidates must also know about the Rajasthani Culture.
Rajasthan Police SI Physical Requirements
Rajasthan Police SI has the following physical requirements. The measurements are a compulsory criterion to qualify.
|Chest||81-86 minimum 5 cms expansion compulsory|
Also Read : Rajasthan Police SI syllabus.
Rajasthan Police SI Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
The physical efficiency test carries 100 marks, and the candidates who secure 50% marks shall be eligible for selection.
The different events and marks allocated to the male candidate are mentioned below.
1. 100 m race
2. Long Jump
|Below 13 feet||0|
3. Chinning Up
The different events and marks allocated to the female candidate are mentioned below.
1. 100 m race
2. Long Jump
|Below 08 feet||0|
3. Putting in Shot
|Below 14 Feet||0|
The different events and marks allocated to candidates belonging to the Ex-Servicemen category are mentioned below.
1. 100 m race
2. Long Jump
|Below 11 feet||0|
3. Chinning Up
- Right eye 6/6.
- Left eye 6/6.
- Right eye 0/5.
- Left eye 0/5.
Rajasthan Police SI Age Limit
The minimum age required for the Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector’s post is 20 years, and the maximum age for application is 25 years as of 1st January 2021.
Following are the age relaxation provided to different categories
|Rajasthan State’s SC/ST/BC/MBC Males/Females||5 years|
|Rajasthan State’s EWS||3 years|
|Rajasthan State’s SC/ST/BC/MBC Females||10 years|
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2021- Age Limit
- General – Minimum: 1st January 2021, Maximum 2nd January 1996 (for Male candidates) and 2nd January 1991 (for Female candidates)
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MBC/ Sahariya square: Minimum: 1st January 2001, Maximum 2nd January 1991 for Male candidates and 2nd January 1986 for Female candidates.
- Dependents/ State employees of dead policeman discharged: Minimum 1st January 2001, Maximum 2nd January 1993 for Male, and 2nd January 1993 for Female.
- Ghost soldier – 2nd January 1981 for Male candidates and 2nd Jan 1981 for Female candidates.
Candidates must get at least 36% marks in both the papers and an aggregate of 40% to qualify for the exam. SC/ST candidates get a 50 marks relaxation for each paper and also for the aggregate marks.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Candidates who have qualified in the written examination will move on to the next step, the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). This test is out of 100 marks, and a candidate needs to get at least 50% marks for being eligible.
Those candidates who qualify in the written test as well as in the physical efficiency test are asked to appear for an aptitude test along with an interview. This stage carries 50 marks. At this stage, the test is for knowledge of Rajasthani Culture, judgement, leadership, specialized training, behaviour, tact, personality and other requirements associated with the post.
Caste certificate online application
To avail of the age relaxation, the candidate must possess a caste certificate. Following is the process to apply online for a caste certificate if you don’t already have one.
- To apply for a caste- certificate online, the candidate should visit their respective State’s Official Backward Class Welfare Department portal website.
- Go to the website. The department names will be given according to the State’s
- The “Apply for Caste Certificate Online” link will be available. Click on that link.
- Create an account in the portal to apply for the online caste certificate.
- Once you have created your account, log in using the user name and password.
- Fill in the relevant/ required details in the form.
- Verify the details you have fill in the Application form for the online caste certificate and then click submit.
- After clicking the submit button, you are required to select the types of documents you wish to upload.
- Upload clear scanned copies of your documents. After the upload process is complete, click on the submit button.
- Once the submission is complete, you will receive an acknowledgement receipt with the application number.
- Take a printout of the acknowledgement receipt for future reference.
- After the verification process is complete, you can download the caste certificate online from the portal. You will receive an e-mail or an sms once the process is complete.
- You can also check your application status on the portal. Visit the website, click on the “ Check Caste Certificate Status” link, and enter your application number.
Now that you have an opening to make your dreams come true and prepare for the examination, go through the syllabus thoroughly and prepare well. We hope this article has cleared all our doubts regarding the Rajasthan Police SI Eligibility.
The process involves three stages- Written-test, physical test and Interview.
The minimum age required for the post of Rajasthan Police SI as of 1st January 2021 is 20 years.
The maximum age for application to the post of Sub-Inspector is 25 years. Age relaxations are given to candidates belonging to different categories.
The minimum educational qualification required for the post of Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector is Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized university.
The last date for application to Rajasthan Police Sub- Inspector recruitment examination has been extended to 23rd June 2021.
The dates for the Examination are yet to be announced by the Commission.
The official website of RPSC is https://www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें