Rajasthan Public Service Commission will conduct an examination for the position of SI in Rajasthan Police this year and will come out with Rajasthan Police SI result on its website. These results are usually uploaded in the form of a PDF document on their official website. The website also gives you the facility to search by roll number to access your results at each stage of the examination.
Also Read: Rajasthan Police SI Cut Off Marks
Table of Contents
Rajasthan Police SI Result – Download Link
The direct download link to check your Rajasthan Police SI Result will be updated here once the exam is completed.
How To Check Your Rajasthan Police SI Result?
The best location to get the results of any RPSC examination is the exam dashboard hosted by the RPSC at https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/results
The page lists the results of all examinations conducted by RPSC.
For checking the results of your preliminary or written exam you need to search for a relevant notification on this page. For example, the results of the preliminary examination for SI conducted in 2016 are displayed on item number 556.
Follow the below instructions to get to the results.
- Open the results page at https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/results
- Search for results of the SI exam. A good way to do this might be to search for the keyword’s “inspector” or “sub-inspector”. This should usually be the first item on the list if you have been checking the results page quite frequently.
- Once you locate the result, click on the download link to the far right.
- When you click on the download page link, a PDF file is displayed, which you can download or open. You may either save the file or open it.
- This document will list the roll numbers of candidates who have been selected for the next round.
- The document will also be listing out the cut off marks under various categories.
- A few special instructions might be listed at the bottom. These might be specific to an individual or a group of candidates who appeared for the exam. Be sure to watch out for this section if you do not find your roll number in the list above.
- You can check the marks you have obtained in your written examination using your roll number. You will have to check for another announcement on the RPSC results page. This will most definitely have the same name as the position you applied for. In your case it is the sub-inspector post, so you can look for any item in the list for the position of sub-inspector.
- Always check the year of the examination before downloading the results.
- The results page will also list the candidates selected for further rounds in a future notification.
Your roll number is an important key to your result. Please keep your admit card safely for future use.
In case you are not able to recall your roll number and have lost your admit card or hall ticket, you could download the same from the RPSC website. But again, you will need your registration number here.
The RPSC SI opening is a golden opportunity for you to serve the nation and at the same time deserve a respectable remuneration and status in society. Wish you all the best for your exam and a flourishing career in the police force. We hope this article has helped you understand how to check your Rajasthan Police SI result.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can check your Rajasthan Police SI result on the results page of RPSC. Important dates are communicated well in advance on this page. The link to the RPSC results page is https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/results
Yes, as per government provisions, the following table lists down the age relaxations.
Category Age limit relaxation
SC/ST/BC/MBC Males (From Rajasthan only) 5 years
Females from the general category or 5 years
Females from the EWS category from Rajasthan
SC/ST/BC/MBC Females 10 years
The RPSC will update its website about the tentative dates for the results. You need to check the site regularly to get an update as soon as one is posted.
RPSC posts all advertisements for any recruitment drives on its advertisements page at https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/advertisements
You will have to check for your roll number in the results document uploaded by RPSC on its results page. If your roll number is listed, you have been selected for the next round. Also, if your roll number is not listed, look for the sections at the end of the document to check if there are any exceptions related to your roll number.