Rajasthan Public Service Commission accepted online application for Sub-Inspector and Platoon Commander posts from 09th February 2021 to 10th March 2021 against advt no. 08/EXAM/SI-PC/EP-1/2020-21. The Commission has announced applications for 859 vacant posts for Sub-Inspector and Platoon Commander posts. The exam dates for the same is yet to be announced. Here, in this blog we are going to discuss the Rajasthan Police Recruitment Notification, important dates, vacancy, syllabus, exam pattern, and other important updates. So lets get to it right away.
Table of Contents
- Rajasthan Police SI Exam Dates 2021
- RPSC SI Notification
- Rajasthan Police SI Eligibility Criteria
- Rajasthan Police SI Vacancy
- Rajasthan Police SI Apply Online 2021
- Rajasthan Police SI Exam Pattern 2021
- Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus 2021
- Prepare for Rajasthan Police SI Exam 2021
Rajasthan Police SI Exam Dates 2021
Check out the important dates for Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2021, including the start and end date of the online application. Stay tuned to get the latest updates regarding other important dates.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Start Date of Online Application||9th February 2021|
|End Date of Online Application||10th March 2021|
|Last day of fee payment||To be updated|
|Online Examination||To be updated|
RPSC SI Notification
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) online application process for the recruitment of Rajasthan Police SI started on 09 February 2021 on rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. and was open till 10 March 2021 on Rajasthan SSO official website – sso.rajasthan.gov.in. A total of 859 Vacancies are available for post of Sub Inspector AP, Platoon Commander and Sub Inspector MBC in Rajasthan Police for TSP and Non TSP Areas
Candidates seeking to apply for RPSC SI 2021 should be a graduate. The candidates can check more details on RPSC SI Recruitment Notification 2021 here.
Rajasthan Police SI Eligibility Criteria
Here are the detailed Rajasthan Police SI Eligibility Criteria for this Rajasthan Police Recruitment for Sub Inspectors (SI).
- Candidates should possess a Graduation Degree from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates should also have knowledge of Rajasthani Culture and Hindi written in Devnagari.
Age Limit (on 01-01-2022)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- The upper age relaxation will be accessible for the category wise applicants according to the state norms
The age relaxations shall be applicable to the following categories:
|Rajasthan State’s SC/ST/BC/MBC Males||5 years|
|General Category Females and Rajasthan State’s EWS Females||5 years|
|Rajasthan State’s SC/ST/BC/MBC Females||10 years|
- Male: Height – 168 cm | Chest – 81 cm without expending and 86 cm expanded
- Female: Height- 152 CMS | Weight: 47.5 Kg
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Rajasthan Police SI Vacancy
A total of 859 vacancies have been released for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2021. The distribution of vacancies is as follows:
|1||Sub Inspector (AP)||746|
|2||Sub Inspector (IB)||64|
|3||Platoon Commander (RAC)||38|
|4||Sub Inspector (MBC)||11|
Category-wise vacancies are as follows –
|Sub Inspector A.P. – 746 Posts|
|Sub Inspector A.P.||Non-TSP||242||66||176||73||73||33||663|
|Sub Inspector A.P.||TSP||52||00||00||03||28||00||83|
|Sub Inspector IB – 64 Posts|
|Sub Inspector IB||Non-TSP||40||06||00||10||04||03||63|
|Sub Inspector IB||TSP Area||01||00||00||00||00||00||01|
|Platoon Commander RAC – 38 Posts|
|Platoon Commander RAC||Non-TSP||15||03||07||06||06||01||38|
|Sub Inspector MBC – 11 Posts|
|Sub Inspector MBC||TSP||04||00||00||00||07||00||11|
Rajasthan Police SI Apply Online 2021
The below-given steps to fill the application form will be the same for both the posts that are Rajasthan Police Constable and Rajasthan Police Sub-Inspector.
Step 1: Click on the link above to apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment or you can even visit their Official Website.
Step 2: You need to choose an option for registration, that is if you choose Aadhaar ID/Driving License enters the Aadhar number/Driving License Number, and then only you can proceed for creating your ID.
Step 3: Fill in your details of registration and note down the generated ID and password for your own use.
Step 4: Sign up or log in to be able to fill the application form.
Step 5: Fill up the Application form very carefully.
Step 6: Upload scanned photographs & signatures accordingly there the size of the image and signature must be between 50kb to 100kb and 20kb to 50kb respectively.
Step 7: Click on the submit form.
Step 8: Pay the application fee according to the category.
Rajasthan Police SI Application Fees 2021
Candidates have to pay the application fees online mode via debit card, credit card, or Internet banking. The application fees for the Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector is different for the different category of candidates.
|General/ EWS/Rajasthan State’s Creamy Layer OBC & MBC Candidates/||Rs. 350/-|
|NCL OBC/MBC of Rajasthan State||Rs.250/-|
|All PWD Candidates, Rajasthan State SC/ST Candidates & Candidates with annual income below 2.5 LPA||Rs.150/-|
Rajasthan Police SI Exam Pattern 2021
The Rajasthan Police SI exam pattern is mentioned below.
|Subject Name||Time Duration||Maximum Marks|
|General Hindi||2 hours||200|
|General Knowledge & General Science||2 hours||200|
- The written test is bilingual in nature.
- It will be an offline based exam.
- There will be negative marking. 1/3 marks will be detected for every wrong answer.
- The test will be of multiple-choice questions.
- Candidates who obtain 36 percent of marks in each paper and 40 percent in the aggregate, shall be deemed to have passed the qualifying examination conducted by the Commission. The commission shall send the list of such successful candidates up to 20 times the number of vacancies on the basis of merit based on the aggregate marks obtained in the written examination.
- Candidates who are declared successful in the written examination shall be required to appear before a Physical efficiency Board for physical efficiency test.
- The physical efficiency test shall carry 100 marks and the candidates who secure 50% marks therein, shall be eligible for selection. Candidates who are declared successful in the written test and in the physical efficiency test shall be eligible for aptitude test and interview.
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus 2021
The Rajasthan Police SI consists of two subjects for the written exam that is General Hindi and General Knowledge/ General Science. We have provided the syllabus for the previous year below, and it is expected to be the same this time as well. In case of any changes, it will be updated as per the notified syllabus here.
Paper 1: General Hindi
Syllabus of General Hindi will consist of the following topics:
- शब्द रचना
- शब्द प्रकार
- वाक्य शुद्धि
- शब्द ज्ञान
- शब्द शुद्धी
- व्याकरण कोटियाँ
- वाक्य रचना
- विराम चिन्हो का प्रयोग
- पारिभाषिक शब्दावली
Paper 2: General Knowledge and General Science
|General Knowledge/ General Science & Current Affairs||Economic Concepts and Indian Economy|
Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan
Indian Constitution, Political System & Governance
Science & Technology
Reasoning & Mental Ability
History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan
Economy of Rajasthan
Geography of Rajasthan
World and Indian Geography
Prepare for Rajasthan Police SI Exam 2021
Practice with Mock Tests
Improve Your Score
That’s all we have for you in this blog – Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment Exam. Use the comment box below to share your thoughts and queries.
- Conceptual Understanding vs Memorizing – Know Difference
- Attempt Strategy for Reasoning Section in IBPS PO Mains
- Attempt Strategy for Quant Section in IBPS PO Mains
- 5 things every Banking Aspirant should keep in mind
- IBPS SO Preparation Strategy : Tips To Crack The Exam
- How To Crack IBPS SO In Just 40 Days | Follow Detailed Study Plan Here
The most comprehensive online preparation portal for MBA, Banking and Government exams. Explore a range of mock tests and study material at www.oliveboard.in