The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Ahmedabad was founded in 1982 to assist the Railway Service Commission, which is part of the Ministry of Railways in the Government of India. The Board’s role is to fill positions for Group ‘C’ and ‘D’ staff on the Western Railway. The Railway Recruitment Control Board, New Delhi, establishes the recruitment work for non-technical categories as well as the overarching policy guidelines for all Railway Recruitment Boards in India. The main goal of the RRB Ahmedabad is to monitor the workload on existing Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) staff and bring recruitment agencies close to candidates in full-fledged areas and interior sides to conduct recruitment on an Indian basis to expedite the selection process.
RRB Ahmedabad Notification
This would surely be a terrific opportunity for those who have completed their graduation/ diploma/ 10 2/ 10th pass and are hunting for RRB Ahmedabad careers with amazing job titles to receive the most recent Central Govt Jobs in RRB Ahmedabad Central. We give RRB Ahmedabad Division Updates on Upcoming RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment Notifications for Staff Nurses, Engineers, Graduates, Pharmacists, and many other positions on this page. So applicants who fulfil the qualifications may remain up to date on RRB Ahmedabad Vacancies’ latest news and apply for the RRB Ahmedabad Upcoming Recruitment Notification.
RRB Ahmedabad Eligibility
Eligibility for Junior Engineer (JE), DMS & CMA (Educational Qualification, Age limit, Relaxation in Upper Age limit, Experience)
- Educational Qualification for Junior Engineer (JE), DMS & CMA:- As this vacancy is going to be filled for Junior Engineer (JE), DMS & CMA Posts vacancy, So for given Posts educational qualification is given below:
- Junior Engineer: Diploma/Degree in Engineering in the relevant discipline.
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology): PGDCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ BCA / B.Tech. (Information Technology)/ B.Tech. (Computer Science)/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of 3 years duration or equivalent from recognised university/ institute.
- Depot Material Superintendent: Diploma/Degree in Engineering from any discipline.
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry with minimum 45% marks.
- Age limit: Minimum age limit eligibility is between 18 years to 33 Years as on within 30 days
- Yes, Relaxation in Upper Age limit for SC/ ST / OBC Category: SC/ ST= By 3 Years and OBC = by 5 Years
Eligibility criteria for NTPC positions.
- Candidates for graduation positions must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline from a recognised university or institute.
- Candidates for undergraduate positions must have completed their 12th grade from a recognised board.
- Undergraduate positions have an age limit of 18 years and a maximum age of 30 years.
- Graduate positions need a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 33 years.
RRB Ahmedabad Vacancy
We have some recent job news for those individuals who are looking for RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment Notification for the most recent Indian Railway Jobs. Many individuals want to work for Indian Railways because it provides job stability and since it is a Central Government employment. Others want to serve the nation and the people of the country. We have provided RRB recent Notifications for those looking for the latest Railway Jobs in Ahmedabad via the current Indian Railway Recruitment Notification. RRB Ahmedabad is seeking Eligible, Skilled, and Hardworking Candidates for different openings in Group C & Group D Pots of various Technical and Non-Technical Staff for various RRB Ahmedabad NTPC Vacancy.
RRB Ahmedabad: Railway Jobs
|Indian Railways Recruitment
|South Eastern Railway Recruitment
|Central Railway Recruitment
|North Central Railway Recruitment
|Konkan Railway Recruitment
|RailTel Corporation Of India Limited Recruitment
|East Central Railway Recruitment
|MRVC Ltd Recruitment
|South East Central Railway Recruitment
RRB Ahmedabad: Railway Jobs across India
|South Eastern Railway Jobs
|North Central Railway Jobs
|East Central Railway Jobs
|South East Central Railway Jobs
RRB Ahmedabad: Metro Rail Jobs
RRB Ahmedabad Application form
We have included a step-by-step protocol for the online application process for RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment Notification, as well as a link to download the RRB Ahmedabad Application Form. Many stages are included in the online application process for RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment. However, to lessen the applicant’s worry and work, we have provided some straightforward application processes. Every candidate should read the essential material provided below to have a thorough understanding of the RRB Ahmedabad online application. Before we begin the application procedure, applicants should ensure that they have two passport-sized colour pictures, a valid email ID, a functional mobile phone number, and the papers listed in the RRB Ahmedabad official notification.
RRB Ahmedabad Application Status
You can check the progress of your application after two weeks of submitting it. As a result, the railway will call candidates who have submitted an online application and whose application has been accepted for an online exam. Verifying the status of your Railway Ahmedabad application is very crucial; else, you will be denied access to the test venue. To find out the status of your RRB Ahmedabad application, go to the official website and obtain the accepted list for free, or you may find out by entering your application number and password.
Step-by-step application method for Railway RRB Ahmedabad
Only ‘online only’ applications will be accepted. Candidates should go to www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in and click on the opportunities/career/recruitment link. The following are important instructions for completing the online application:
- You must all visit the main site.
- Now fill up your personal information.
- As per the 10th-grade certificate, the candidate’s name, father and mother’s names, and date of birth must be listed.
- Indicate the exact proportion of 12th-grade students, up to two decimals, and do not round off (if asked).
- Prepare a scanned / digital copy of a current passport-size colour image of yourself (3.5 cm X 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, 20 KB to 50 KB size) and scribe it (if applicable).
- SC/ST applicants who want to take advantage of the free travel benefit should maintain a scanned copy of their SC/ST certificate (JPG/JPEG format, 50 KB to 100 KB size) on hand to submit.
- Candidates must provide information such as their email address and cell phone number. The date, time, and location of the written test, as well as other details, will be provided here.
- To complete the “online application,” the candidate must first join the website, then select the opportunity and progress button.
- Keep your Aadhaar number and any essential documentation with you at all times.
Aspirants from the EBC/UR categories must pay Rs. 250/-, while those from the ST/SC and minority communities whose income is less than Rs 50000/- are excused from paying the examination fees. Furthermore, exam costs are non-refundable. It must be paid online, using Internet Banking, a debit card, or a credit card. The test fee can also be paid at SBI by challan.
RRB Ahmedabad Selection Process
Initially, the Railway Recruitment Board in Ahmedabad was in charge. Advertises on its main site and various Employment News/ Newspapers, requesting applications from qualified people by its needs and criteria. The Board then reviews the applications that were submitted in response to the advertising. The candidate who meets the Board’s eligibility requirements is invited to take the written examination via a call letter issued to their address.
The written examination will consist of an objective type question paper. Qualified candidates will be called for an examination of original documents. In some situations, a second stage written exam will be administered (not all the cases). The Board then invites the selected candidates to a skill test and a personal interview. For most of the posts, there is no interview. Finally, all candidates must pass a medical exam before their appointment, which is required. Applicants in each state will receive updates or results on the RRB Ahmedabad official website, and the Board would even send registered mail to successful applicants in the tests.
The selection procedure will be entirely based on an individual’s merit and performance and will be carried out by the norms and regulations established by the Ministry of Railways, which include the reservation classes of SC, ST, OBC, Physically Disabled, and Ex-servicemen. The ultimate appointment of successful applicants would be made by the Railway Recruitment Board and the Ministry of Indian Railways.
RRB Ahmedabad Admit Card
To get the RRB Ahmedabad Admit Card for NTPC Exam, candidates must have a registration number and password. Interested applicants can access the Admit Card by entering their registration number, password, and date of birth. Candidates can also get RRB Ahmedabad Admit Card Name Wise from this page using the exact link provided below. As you are aware, all applicants must download the RRB Ahmedabad Hall Ticket in order to take the test. The Railway Recruitment Board will make the NTPC Admit Card available 10-15 days before the exam date. Many people applied for RRB NTPC Technical and Non-Technical Recruitment before the deadlines. They may get their RRB NTPC Admit Card from the official site.
Details Mentioned on RRB Ahmedabad Admit Card
- Candidates Name
- Exam Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- CBT Password
- Date Time and Venue of Exam
- Candidate Photograph
- Exam Dates
- Exam Instruction
How to Get RRB Ahmedabad Admit Card?
- To begin, the applicant must visit the RRB Ahmedabad official site.
- Click on the most recent RRB Ahmedabad Exam Admit Card announcement.
- Then, in the Notification, click the ‘Download Admit Card’ link.
- In the supplied field, enter your registration number/application number, date of birth, and other login information.
- Check to ensure that the information supplied is correct, then click the submit button.
- The Exam Admit Card will thereafter be shown on the screen.
- Finally, candidates must download and print the Admit Card for future reference.
RRB Ahmedabad NTPC Result
For those of you who are wondering how to check RRB NTPC Ahmedabad Results after they are announced, the procedure is outlined below for your convenience. It should be noted that you may only view the results online. There is no way to verify results offline.
- To begin, go to the main site of the RRB NTPC at http://www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in/.
- Click the “Result” Tab on the home page.
- It will send you to a page with a collection of links to exam results.
- Find the “RRB NTPC Ahmedabad CBT 1 Results” link.
- Please follow this link.
- The RRB NTPC Results will be displayed in PDF format.
- After typing “ctrl f,” input your roll number and then click the search button. If your roll number is indicated, you are qualified to take the CBT 2 test.
- This PDF is available for download for future reference.
- If a score sheet is issued, download the scoresheet and print it. Throughout the selection process, keep a hard copy of your RRB NTPC Results.
Important details on RRB Ahmedabad NTPC Results
The following information will be included in the RRB NTPC Ahmedabad Results.
- The candidate’s roll/registration number
- Name of the candidate
- Applicants’ qualification status
- Candidate’s grade
- Applicant category
Applicants should first review the official notice issued by RRB Ahmedabad. Applicants should review the qualifying requirements outlined in the official notice PDF. Candidates should only apply if they match the qualifying requirements. Following application, RRB would shortlist eligible applicants and notify them of their eligibility to take the test. Finally, candidates can join the RRB only if they pass all of the Company’s screening processes.
The selection procedure consists of a preliminary exam, the main exam, and an interview.
RRB Ahmedabad is an abbreviation for Railway Recruitment Board Ahmedabad. Candidates may learn the Full Form of any organisation by visiting the official website of that company.
- TS DSC Notification 2024 Out for 11062 Vacancies (SGT, PET, SA)
- Kolkata Police Constable Apply Online 2024, KP Apply Online Link
- WBMSC Admit Card 2024 Out, Madrasah Admit Card Link
- Employment News Paper PDF 2024 – 24th Feb – 1st Mar
- RRB ALP Vs SSC CGL, Which is the Better Job?
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.