Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has issued the official notification CEN01/2019 for the recruitment of 35,277 candidates for NTPC (Non- Technical Popular Categories) Graduate and Under Graduate posts. This article is intended to help you understand the RRB NTPC Station Master job profile, salary and career path.
RRB NTPC STATION MASTER JOB PROFILE: Job Description
- A person who is appointed as a Station Master has the responsibility to look after the arrival and departures of the train.
- A Station Master has to look after all the amenities of the passengers so that the passengers can have a smooth journey.
- A Station Master acts like a Point Of Contact for all the necessary operations related to a Railway Station.
- The number of Station Master depends on the size of the Railway Station, the bigger the station, higher the number of required Station Masters.
- The Punctuality of the scheduled arrival/departure of the trains is monitored by the Station Master.
- Workings such as monitoring the signals, to ensure that his subordinates do everything as per the rule book are few things which come under the duty of a Station Master.
- A person working as a Station Master has to work in shifts.
RRB NTPC STATION MASTER JOB PROFILE : Career Path
Following is the list of different posts a RRB NTPC Station Master is promoted to during his career.
- Station Master
- Station Superintendent
- Assistant Operations Manager
- Divisional Operations Manager
RRB NTPC STATION MASTER JOB PROFILE: Salary
Following table showed the basic pay-scale, its level in 7th CPC and the initial in-hand pay of a Station recruited through RRB NTPC Exam.
|(ii)||Level in 7th CPC||6|
RRB NTPC STATION MASTER JOB PROFILE: Allowances
The various allowances that RRB NTPC employees will get are as under;
- Pension Scheme
- House Rent Allowances
- Transport Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
- Medical Benefits
RRB NTPC STATION MASTER JOB PROFILE: 2019 Vacancies
|Jammu Srinagar Zone||47||24||86||35||130|
RRB NTPC STATION MASTER JOB PROFILE : Medical Standard’s required
The Medical Standard for a Station Master is A-2( Physically fit in all respect and visual acuity is Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/9 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 2D). Near Vision: Sn 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses and Must pass the test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Night Vision and Myopic vision).
We hope this detailed post on RRB NTPC STATION MASTER Job Profile has helped you, so All the Best and choose wisely. Keep checking this space for all the RRB NTPC 2019 Exam updates, Mock Tests, Free Study Material, etc. All the best for your preparation.