SBI Apprentice Result 2023
SBI Apprentice Result 2023: The State Bank of India conducts the SBI Apprentice recruitment every year. Candidates selected are put in a one-year training program following which they can choose to advance their career in banking itself. The result of the exam is declared once the exam is conducted. This article will provide all the details related to the download of the SBI Apprentice Result 2023.
SBI Apprentice Result 2023 – Important Dates
The following are the dates that will be important in the recruitment process for SBI Apprentice.
|SBI Apprentice Notification||31st August 2023|
|Online registration Starts From||1st September 2023|
|Online registration Ends on||21st September 2023|
|Online Fee Payment||1st to 21st September 2023|
|Last Date for Editing the Application||21st September 2023|
|Last Date for Printing Application||6th October 2023|
|SBI Apprentice Call Letter 2023||September/October 2023|
|SBI Apprentice Online Exam Date||October/November 2023|
|SBI Apprentice Result||TBA|
SBI Apprentice Result 2023 – Download Link
Candidates can download their SBI Apprentice results from the link given below;
SBI Apprentice Result 2023 – How to Download
Candidates who appeared for the SBI Apprentice exam should follow the steps given below to check and download their result-
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India (SBI). The website URL is https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- On the homepage, look for the “Career” section or “Recruitment” section. It may vary slightly depending on the current layout of the website.
- Click on the “Career” or “Recruitment” section to access the recruitment page.
- On the recruitment page, search for the SBI Apprentice recruitment notification or result link. This may be labeled as “SBI Apprentice Recruitment” or “SBI Apprentice Result.”
- Once you find the appropriate link, click on it to access the result page.
- On the result page, you might be asked to enter your login credentials, such as registration number, roll number, date of birth, or password. Provide the required information accurately.
- After entering the details, submit the form or click on the “Submit” button.
- If the information provided is correct, you will be redirected to the SBI Apprentice result page.
- On the result page, you should be able to see your result status and scores.
- Download the result by clicking on the download button or by using the provided download link.
- Save the result file on your device or take a printout for future reference.
SBI Apprentice Result 2023 – Details Mentioned
The following details are provided in the SBI Apprentice result-
- Candidate’s Name: The name of the candidate who appeared for the SBI Apprentice examination.
- Roll Number: The unique roll number assigned to the candidate for identification purposes.
- Registration Number: The registration number provided during the application process.
- Category: The category under which the candidate belongs (e.g., General, SC, ST, OBC, etc.).
- Date of Birth: The candidate’s date of birth as mentioned in the application form.
- Score/Mark Obtained: The marks that the candidate obtained in the SBI Apprentice examination.
- Qualifying Status: The result will indicate whether the candidate has qualified or not. It may be mentioned as “Qualified” or “Not Qualified.”
- Cut-off Marks: The minimum qualifying marks or cut-off marks required to pass the examination.
After Clearing the SBI Apprentice Online Exam
Candidates can take a look at the steps that follow once they’ve cleared the SBI Apprentice online exam-
- Document Verification: Candidates who have cleared the written examination will then undergo document verification. You will have to submit the necessary documents, such as educational certificates, identity proof, caste certificate (if applicable), etc.
- Medical Examination: On successful completion of the document verification process, candidates may undergo a medical examination.
- Final Merit List: A final merit list is prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the written examination. The merit list will be available on the official website.
- Training Allocation: Candidates who have cleared all the selection stages and are on the final merit list will be allocated training centers for their apprenticeship. Most of the time, the candidates get their training centers as per their preference that they gave during the application process. Otherwise, SBI assigns the training locations on the basis of requirements and seats available.
SBI Apprentice Result 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
A1. Visit the official SBI website, navigate to the Career/Recruitment section, find the SBI Apprentice result link, enter your login credentials, and access your result.
A2. The result typically includes candidate’s name, roll number, registration number, category, date of birth, score/mark obtained, qualifying status, rank (if applicable), and cut-off marks.
A3. If you have qualified, await further instructions from SBI regarding document verification, medical examination, training allocation, and joining procedures.
A4. Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit their educational certificates, identity proof, caste certificate (if applicable), and other relevant documents for verification.
A5. Yes, selected candidates may need to undergo a medical examination to ensure their fitness for the apprenticeship program.
A6. Candidates included in the final merit list will be allocated training centers/branches, issued joining letters, and required to report for their apprenticeship training within the specified timeframe.
A7. The joining letter will be provided to selected candidates, containing details such as the reporting date, venue, and other necessary instructions.
- SBI Clerk Last Date to Apply 2023, Apply Now
- SBI Apprentice Shift Timings, Exam Duration, Reporting Time
- SBI Apprentice Exam Analysis 2023, 4th December, All Shifts
- SBI PO Shift Timings 2023 for Mains, Check Exam Instructions
- SBI PO Mains Expected Cut Off 2023, All You Need to Know
- SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis 2023, 5th December, Good Attempts
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.