SBI Clerk Mains Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 31st Oct 2020. As there are only a few days left for the exams, it is time for candidates to revise important topics in a nutshell. To make your life easier with the General Awareness section, we have compiled the list of General Awareness Questions for SBI Clerk Mains with solutions. You can either download the PDF from this page or watch the solution on our YouTube channel in case you love to learn by watching video tutorials.
These GA Questions and Answers would be helpful for the candidates who are appearing for other upcoming bank and government exams like IBPS RRB PO & Assistant Mains, IBPS PO, EPFO Assistant, EPFO SSA, LIC HFL, etc.
Top 300 General Awareness Questions For SBI Clerk Mains Exam| Download Free eBook Now
Download the PDF version of the important banking and financial current affairs MCQs with answer keys from the download link given below:
Sneak Peek into the PDF with Answer keys
Here is a sneak peek into the PDF containing some of the question as they are on the eBook.
3. What is the theme of World Food Safety Day observed on 7 June?
A. Food safety, A World Necessity
B. Food safety, Government’s business
C. Food safety, everyone’s business
D. Food safety, Human’s business
E. Food safety, everyone’s necessity
19. Tata Power and Tata Motors has signed PPA to set up India’s largest solar carport at Tata Motors
factory in Chikhali. What is PPA?
A. Public Private Arrangement
B. Partnered Power Agreement
C. Purchasing Policies Arrangement D
D. Purchasing Parity Agreement
E. Power Purchase Agreement
42. Who among the following clinched the 2020 British Grand Prix?
A. Max Verstappen
B. Valtteri Bottas
C. Lando Norris
D. Charles Leclerc
E. Lewis Hamilton
160. Which of the following sections of RBI Act provides central bank, the authority to print currency
A. Section 12
B. Section 16
C. Section 22
D. Section 10
E. Section 8
204. Which of the following countries stood second in the Digital Quality of Life Index 2020?
E. New Zealand
210. World Bank has suspended the ‘Ease of Doing Business’ report. Pick out the report which is NOT
published by World Bank.
A. Remittance Report
B. Ease of Living Index
C. India Development Update
D. Universal Health Coverage Index
E. World Economic Outlook
231. Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance has launched a new Unit Linked
insurance plan titled _________.
A. Invest 4G
B. Invest for Life
D. Mera Life Plan
E. Saral Life Plan
300. Ministry of Finance has announced tax exemption for businesses with an annual turnover of up
to how much rupees?
A. ₹ 20 Lakh
B. ₹ 40 Lakh
C. ₹ 60 Lakh
D. ₹ 80 Lakh
E. ₹ 1 Crore
If you are looking to solve more GA Questions similar to these, Attempt Free Mock Tests Here
Watch Detailed Analysis on YouTube
That is all from us in this blog on SBI Clerk Mains General Awareness Questions and Answers. We hope you found them useful. Keep checking this space for all the Bank Exam updates.
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials
- Free GK Ebook – List of CMs, Governors, and CJIs (June– 2020)
- Important Summits and Conferences 2018 – Free Current Affairs Ebook
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now