SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 exam is over and all the aspirants who appeared for the exam are waiting for the prelims result. Now with the completion of the prelims exam to get prepared for the SBI Clerk mains exam. As we know, Banking & Financial awareness is the most scoring section in the mains exam. So to help you with the General Awareness section, we have compiled the list of General Awareness Questions for SBI Clerk Mains with solutions. You can either download the PDF from this page or watch the solution on our YouTube channel in case you love to learn by watching video tutorials.
These GA Questions and Answers would be helpful for the candidates who are appearing for other upcoming bank and government exams like IBPS RRB PO & Assistant Mains, IBPS PO, EPFO Assistant, EPFO SSA, etc
Table of Contents
Top 300 General Awareness Questions For SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021| Download Free eBook Now
Download the PDF version of the important banking and financial current affairs MCQs with answer keys from the download link given below:
Sneak Peek into the PDF with Answer keys
Here is a sneak peek into the PDF containing some questions as they are on the eBook.
1. Who among the following has been given the additional charge as the Central Board of Direct Taxes chairman?
A. P C Mody
B. J B Mohapatra
C. Vinay K Nandicoori
D. Ravneet Singh
E. None of the above
14. Which of the following is the first one in the industry to introduce an instant ‘Cardless EMI’ for online shopping?
A. State Bank of India
B. HDFC Bank
C. ICICI Bank
D. IDBI Bank
E. IDFC First Bank
20. India was elected to the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), one of the 6 main organs of the United Nations, for the- ______term.
23. Which of the following state government recently launched Knowledge-Economy Mission to boost job prospects?
A. Uttar Pradesh
B. Tamil Nadu
E. None of the above
282. Which of the following is NOT a part of the Foreign exchange reserves of India?
A. Foreign Currency
D. Government Securities
E. All of the above
302. RBI operationalized PIDF scheme recently. Who is the chairman of the advisory council as per the guidelines?
A. MK Jain
B. MD Patra
C. Shaktikanta Das
D. BP Kanungo
E. Nirmala Sitharaman
If you are looking to solve more GA Questions similar to these, Attempt Free Mock Tests Here
Watch Detailed Analysis On YouTube
That is all from us in this blog on SBI Clerk Mains General Awareness Questions and Answers. We hope you found them useful. Keep checking this space for all the Bank Exam updates.
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
The most comprehensive online preparation portal for MBA, Banking and Government exams. Explore a range of mock tests and study material at www.oliveboard.in