Oliveboard Banking Awareness BOLT will get you a clear understanding all the topics important for Banking and Insurance Exams Like SBI PO, RBI Grade B, SBI Clerk, LIC AAO, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB PO, IBPS RRB Clerk, etc. With this Banking Awareness Ebook, you can easily prepare for your Banking Awareness section of upcoming Banking and Insurance Exams. The Free Banking PDF covers topics like Banking History, Monetary Policy, NPA, Basel Norms etc. from the Static Banking Awareness syllabus. The full list of the topics covered in the BOLT Banking Awareness PDF is given below. The Free Banking Awareness PDF is available in both, English and Hindi Versions. Download the FREE Banking Awareness Ebook from this blog. You can download both versions from the below-given links.
Banking Awareness is a part of the general awareness section in bank exams. It comprises questions related to the history of banks in India, Banking Institutions, banking terms and the functions and role of banking industry in the financial system of the country.
Download Banking Awareness – “Oliveboard Banking BOLT” PDF from the link below.
Banking Awareness PDF – Download Links
Download the English and Hindi Versions of the FREE Banking Awareness PDF (Bolt Series) from the following link:
How to Download Banking Awareness PDF?
You just need to follow the following steps to download the FREE Banking Awareness PDF from Oliveboard:
1 – Click on the above-given link – “Download Banking Awareness BOLT”. It will take you to our FREE E-books Page
2 – Register / Log-in. You will then see the complete list of FREE Ebooks available on Oliveboard.
3 – Once logged in you’ll see the message “Please click here to download the Free Ebook“. Click on the message to download that particular ebook.
4 – Click on the the message to get your FREE Copy of Banking Awareness Study notes for RBI Assistant, SBI Clerk, SBI PO, IBPS PO, etc.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Banking Awareness – List of Topics Covered In The Ebook
Following is the full list of topics from Static Banking Syllabus of Banking Awareness section which have been covered in this free Banking Awareness Bolt PDF.
- Banking History and all the first in Banking
- RBI structure and Function
- Currency Circulation and Management in India- Lending Rates
- Nationalisation of Banks in India
- Monetary Policy
- Types of Bank Accounts in India
- Financial Inclusions
- Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate (MCLR)
- Non-Performing Assets (NPA)
- Securitization and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of
- Security Interest (SARFAESI) Act
- Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC)
- Accounts of NRI/PIO
- Codes used in the Banking Sector
- Transfer System in India
- ATM in India
- Types of Cards
- Risks in Banking Sector
- Role of Banking Ombudsman in Banking Sector
- Basel III Accord
- Banking Related Schemes
- Types of Money and Measures of Money Supply
- Financial Markets in India
- Negotiable Instruments (NI)
- Government Securities Market in India
- Inflation-Indexed Bonds (IIBs)
- Financial Institutions (FIs) and Financial Regulators in India
- Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)
- Ratings of Banks
- Foreign Investment in India
- External Commercial Borrowings (ECB) and Trade Credits
- Rupee Denominated Bonds
- Remittances (Money Transfer Service Scheme (MTSS) and Rupee Drawing Arrangement (RDA)
That is all from us in this blog. We hope you like reading the information Banking Awareness PDF. Keep visiting this space for all Banking and Insurance Exam Updates, FREE Mock Tests, Free Study Materials and more. You can download the Oliveboard App and get daily GK Quiz, Free Podcasts etc. To prepare with thousands of fellow aspirants visit Oliveboard’s discussion forum. All the Best for your Exam preparation, Keep Learning with Oliveboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
Banking Awareness includes RBI circulars, RBI Rules and Regulations, Digital Banking, Schemes and Initiatives of various Banks.
Economic Awareness is a vast, comprehensive field that includes the Indian Economy as well as the World Economy. Economic Awareness includes Financial Awareness and Banking Awareness. Financial Awareness includes Money Market, Financial News, and Trade-related matters, whereas Banking Awareness includes schemes of various banks, RBI circulars, Rules and Regulations set by RBI and banking-related matters.
Banking awareness must be prepared from update-source as well as the RBI Official website so that you know the latest facts and figures.
Banking awareness is a part of the general awareness section in the bank exams. It comprises questions related to the history of banks in India, the Banking Institutions, banking terms and the functions and role of the banking industry in the financial system of the country.
- Jammu And Kashmir Current Affairs-September 2021 | Jan 2020 – Present Questions PDF | Download Now
- Sports Current Affairs- September 2021| Free pdf | Download now
- Latest Appointments – September 2021|Download Month-wise PDF Here
- Important Awards and Honours 2021: Download Free PDF Here
- Bank of Maharashtra AFO Study Material – Download the Free PDF eBooks Here
- Weekly Current Affairs 2021 | Download PDF For All Government Exams
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें