The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released the notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO) & Data Entry Operator, Grade “A‟ on 3rd Dec 2019 under the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL). The application process has started on the same day of the notification release i:e 3 Dec 2019. With the notification out, the next important step is SSC CHSL 2019 Apply Online. In this blog, we will guide you to step by step details and information required for registering on the website and applying to the exam.
SSC CHSL 2019 Apply Online Link
You can click on the link given below and start your registration process at the earliest.
[gdlr_button href=”https://ssc.nic.in/” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Apply Online Here[/gdlr_button]
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
- One Time Registration
- Filling of Online Application for the Examination
SSC CHSL 2019 Apply Online – One Time Registration
- Please read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the online ‘Registration Form’ and „Application Form‟.
- Before proceeding with One-Time Registration, keep the following information/ documents ready:
a. Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP)
b. Email ID (to be verified through OTP).
- Aadhaar Number. If Aadhaar Number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original document at a later stage):
a.Voter ID Card
d. Driving License.
e. School/ College ID
f. Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
- Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
- Scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). Applications with a blurred photograph will be rejected.
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height). Applications with illegible signature will be rejected.
- Disability Certificate Number, if you are a person with a benchmark disability.
- For One-Time Registration, click on the “Register Now‟ link provided in the “Login‟ section on http://ssc.nic.in.
- One-Time Registration process requires filling up of the following information:
a. Basic Details
b. Additional Details and Contact Details
c. Uploading of the scanned image of passport size photograph and signature
- After completion of the registration process, “Basic Details‟ can be changed only twice.
SSC CHSL 2019 Apply Online Important things to Keep in mind while One-Time Registration process:
- Fill your name exactly as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate. In case, you have made any changes in your name after matriculation, indicate the same at S No-2c and 2d.
- Fill your father’s name exactly as given in the Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate.
- Fill your mother’s name exactly as given in the Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate.
- Fill your date of birth exactly as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate.
- Your Mobile Number. This must be a working mobile number as it will be verified through „One Time Password‟ (OTP).
- Your Email ID. This must be a working Email ID as it will be verified through OTP.
- When the Basic Details provided at S No-1 to 10 are saved, you will be required to confirm your mobile number and email ID. On confirmation, your data will be saved and your Registration Number will be displayed on the screen
- Your Registration Number and Password will be provided to you on your mobile number and Email ID.
- You have to complete the Registration Process within 14 days failing which your Registration Details saved so far will be deleted.
- Provide information about your, nationality, category & visible birthmark.
- Provide information about benchmark disabilities, if any
- Upload your recent Photo and Signature.
- Read carefully before pressing the Final Submit.
- Upon clicking „Final Submit‟ different OTPs will be sent on your mobile number and Email ID. You need to enter one of the two OTPs at designated 29 field to complete the Registration Process.
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2019 – Online Application Form
- Log in to the online system through your „Registration Number‟ and password.
- Click the “Apply‟ link in Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2019 Section under the latest Notifications tab.
- Columns at S.no.1 to 14 will be automatically filled. If you want to make correction in any of this data, click on “Modify Registration‟
- Select Category, preference of exam centre and medium of typing test.
- Fill out the further asked details and compete your declaration by clicking on “I agree” checkbox, fill up captcha code.
- Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- When the application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take the printout of the application form for their own records.
After successful completion of the form, the next big step becomes the preparation for the exam. Oliveboard has your back. We have specifically curated course that will match your requirements and will help you get ready for the exam day. Below are the few highlights for the course that we are providing:
- 20 Mock Tests ( Take First Mock Test For Free)
- Topic-wise online test
- Sectional Test
- GK Supplement
- Detailed solutions to the questions
That is all from us in this blog SSC CHSL 2019 Apply Online. We have tried to cover every basic step that is required for the registration on ssc.nic.in website. Please keep checking the space for more valuable updates with the time. Also If you are aspiring to become an SSC CGL officer, we have got you covered. Join Oliveboard’s SSC CGL Brahmastra course with LIFETIME Pass. Wondering what this is? Well, you do not have to wonder, just click on the link below and find out, what’s in it for you.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book