The Link for SSC MTS Online Application form for 2019 Recruitment Exam is activated. All the aspirants who wish to join various MTS posts under central government ministries and departments should check out the SSC MTS Apply Online Link given in this blog below.
Lakhs of students are expected to fill the SSC MTS 2019 Online Recruitment Form. As a result, huge traffic could be expected on the SSC website. Hence candidates are advised to fill and submit their Online Application forms as soon as possible. Candidates can submit their SSC MTS Online Application form through the direct link given in this blog.
SSC MTS Online Application 2019 – Important Dates
Dates for submission of online applications: 22.04.2019 to 29.05.2019
Last date for receipt of application: 29.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
online fee payment – Last Date: 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
Last date for generation of offline Challan: 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
Challan Payment – Last Date(during working hours of Bank): 01.06.2019
SSC MTS Online Application 2019 – Apply Online Link
To fill the Online Application form for SSC MTS 2019 Exam, candidates would have to login to the SSC website. Below is the link for the same -:
Step 1 -: One Time Registration (for New Users)
Step 2 -: Filling of Online Application form.
The details of the process for One Time Registration are given in the Official Notification (Annexure1 & 2). Download the Notification here
SSC MTS Online Application 2019 – How to Fill the Form
Following are the steps to be followed for filling up and submission of the SSC MTS Online Application 2019.
1. Login to online system through your „Registration Number‟ and password.
2. Click „Apply‟ link in „Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019‟ Section under „Latest Notifications‟ tab.
3. Information in columns at S No-1 to 15 will be automatically filled from your One-time Registration Data which is non-editable. If you want to make correction in any of this data, click on „Modify Registration‟ and suitably edit your One-time Registration data.
4. S No-16: Give your preference for Examination Centers. You may choose examination Centers within the same Region. Choice for all the three Centers must be given in the order of preference.
5. S No-17: If you are serving in Armed Forces or are an ex-serviceman, fill up the required information. Wards of servicemen/ ex-servicemen are not treated as ex-servicemen.
6. S No-18.1: Provide information on whether you are suffering from Cerebral Palsy or not.
7. S No-18.2: Indicate if you have physical limitation to write and Scribe is required on your behalf. Please go through para 8 of the Notice of Examination for more information.
8. 18.3 to 18.5: If you are eligible for availing the facility of scribe as per Para-8 of the Notice of examination, provide information about the requirement of scribe.
9. S No-19: If you are seeking age relaxation, select appropriate age relaxation category.
10. S No-20: Indicate your preferences for the States/ UTs in the order of priority. You are advised to give as many preferences of States/ UTs as you may like.
11. S No-21: Indicate your highest educational qualification.
12. S No-22: Provide information on whether you belong to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS). This is applicable for only un-reserved candidates.
13. S No-23: Please see Notice of Examination, Para No: 21 and fill up accordingly.
14. S No-24, 25 and information with regard to Photo & Signature will be filled up automatically from the One-time Registration Data.
15. Complete your declaration by clicking on “I agree” check box and fill up captcha code.
16. Preview and verify the information provided by you and „Submit‟ the Application.
17. Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of fee.
18. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at the SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
19. Refer Para-11 of the Notice of Examination for further information on the payment of fee.
20. When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the ‘Application Form’ is not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage.
SSC MTS Online Mock Tests 2019
If you want to clear the SSC MTS Exam in your first attempt, then start preparing with the Oliveboard’s SSC MTS Online Mock Tests now. following are the features of the SSC MTS Mock test package below
- 20 Mock Tests for SSC MTS
- SSC Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
- Video Crash course – 200+ Videos
- Lessons on All Topics
That is all from us in this blog for SSC MTS Online Application 2019. Keep visiting this page fro all the exam updates, SSC MTS Exam pattern, SSC MTS Vacancy details, SSC MTS syllabus, SSC MTS Free Mock Test, etc. You can visit Oliveboard’s Discuss Form to interact with fellow aspirants of SSC MTS 2019 Exam. All the best with your preparation.