Read the success story of Prathyusha, who made the most of this pandemic period. During this time, she gained her command over her weak topics, General Awareness, and banking awareness.
Inspiring Success Story of Prathyusha Batchu
I hail from Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh. Later I pursued B. Tech from KORMCE, Kadapa. I have previously worked as an Aptitude trainer in two institutes for 4 years.
– I have cleared my SBI Junior Associate 2020 examination from Kadapa and I will be joining SBI soon as a Junior Associate.
– Ever since I started working I have started preparing to pursue a career in the Banking sector. In 2017, I wasn’t at all prepared for all the subjects and gave the examinations in haste and hence performed a little low.
From 2018 onwards, I was able to clear the Prelims but was unable to clear the Mains as I didn’t have enough preparation for general awareness and banking. But 2020, i.e pandemic gave me an opportunity to prepare well by having more time with me to prepare and revise.
Prathyusha Batchu Subject-wise Strategy:-
Quant– For Aptitude, as a trainer, I used to collect different model problems from different sources and I have started developing shortcuts for them to solve them quickly which helped me in solving miscellaneous problems while giving tests within a short time.
English – For English, I felt I had a good base, so I directly performed in the mock tests to improve my accuracy.
Reasoning – For Logical Reasoning, I practiced directly from mock tests properly and I mostly focused on solving syllogisms, single questions, series, input-output because they help in reducing the time to solve them, and then I have started attempting the remaining puzzles which are a bit easy to solve. And then I have managed to attempt at least 30 questions in preliminary and 20 questions in mains with accuracy.
General Awareness – For GK/GA, YouTube is a good source as it has tons of Current Affairs and Banking Awareness videos with good content. I have followed 2 sources regularly and revised them as many times as possible to remember accurately and started reading the most important questions from Oliveboard before the exam. I would also suggest avoiding reading only the headlines and to read and revise every news properly inside and out at least 3-4 times before the exams.
Role of Oliveboard In Cracking The Exam
I have started giving mock tests of Oliveboard from 2019 although a bit demoralizing initially because of my less preparation but are very essential for accuracy in the exams. The questions are the closest you’ll find to the real exams anywhere on the internet. Practice every question and analyze everything carefully after each mock test to understand your shortcomings. These are the mock tests that helped me to find out where I was lagging and helped to improve those areas.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Prathyusha Batchu Tips to Aspirants:-
My advice for the aspirants would be to focus on their strong points and try to concentrate only on a particular test and do not lose if the result turned out negative, start practicing more after every attempt of main tests and try to attempt mock tests as per the main exam timing at least 10 days before the exam which helps to set the phase of concentration while giving tests. Regular practice and revision will be a good strategy.
Get Free Ebooks
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Join SSC CHSL 2021 Crash Course for Complete Exam Practice
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test