Read the success story of Rakesh R who cleared the Prelims and Mains stage of multiple exams, including SBI PO Mains but failed to go the distance. He then fully focussed on clearing the SBI JA exam and finally achieved success.
Table of Contents
Inspiring success story of Rakesh R
I started my preparation in 2019. I cleared many prelims exams and also cleared the SBI PO Mains last time but couldn’t clear the interview. So, I fully focused on clearing SBI JA and succeeded.
Subject-wise preparation strategy
For English, it’s all about reading. I read the daily newspapers (The New Indian Express) for at least 30-45min. I also read some novels also.
I followed the book “Quantitative aptitude for CAT by Arun Sharma”: and did lots of mock tests.
Initially, I watched some YouTube videos to get a basic idea. Then I did a lot of mock tests.
I followed various sources for it. Daily newspaper reading too helped.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Role of Oliveboard
The quality of questions in mock tests from Oliveboard is amazing. It’s on par with the actual exams. My preparation with Oliveboard started with SBI PO 2020 and I qualified both Prelims and Mains. The next exam was SBI JA which I also cleared prelims and mains. So, I would thank Oliveboard for this success.
Tips for Aspirants
Clearing any banking exam requires uninterrupted preparation for at least 6 months. Here are few tips from Rakesh R
Read a lot. Do mock tests and try to get better by finding weaknesses. Follow daily current affairs. Good luck.
- Success Story of Rishab Shukla I Cleared IBPS PO
- Success Story of Sambita Mitra – Cleared JAIIB
- Success Story of Sunil Kumar – Cleared SSC CGL
- Success Story of Shashank Negi – Cleared IBPS PO & CLERK
- Success Story of Girish Tiwari – Cleared SEBI Grade A 2022
- Success Story of Sree Ganeshan – Cleared IBPS CLERK