TNPSC Group 2 Answer Key – Every year Tamil Naidu Public Service Commission conducts the CCSE-II examination to recruit candidates to various Civil Services for Tamil Nadu. This exam is conducted to fill the vacancies available in various government offices across Tamil Nadu. This year, Tamil Naidu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) will soon release a notification regarding recruitment for group 2 Civil Services posts (both interview and non-interview posts) on their official website.
Information regarding the application dates, application form, application fees, number of vacancies, and exam dates will be soon released by the Tamil Naidu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) on their official website for the candidates. The TNPSC will release approximately 1500 vacancies for the Group 2 Post (interview post), allocated based on categories and districts. Aspiring candidates can check eligibility criteria, syllabus, and exam pattern for the TNPSC Group 2 exam on the official website. Exam mode will be offline. After completing the examination, the TNPSC Group 2 Answer Key will be available on the official website for candidates. Candidates are advised to check the details below for better eligibility understanding.
TNPSC Group 2 Answer Key
TNPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2021 is an official document or information stating the answer to the question asked in the examination. Once the exam is conducted, the TNPSC will soon release the TNPSC Group 2 Answer Key notification. The TNPSC Group 2 Answer Key will be released paper-wise for each TNPSC Group 2 exam stage, i.e., prelims and mains. The answer key will help the candidates to estimate the TNPSC Group 2 Cut Off Marks, scoring marks in the Examination. TNPSC first issues the tentative answer key for the Group 2 exam, and then on any correction, the final updated answer key will be released. Candidates can also forecast or calculate the average marks and TNPSC Group 2 cut-offs based on the TNPSC Group 2 Answer Key.
How to Download TNPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2021
- First, go to the official website of the Tamil Naidu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)- https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- On the home page of the website, you will find the “Recruitment” tab. Click on that link.
- Under the “Recruitment” tab, another link, “Question Papers/ Answer Keys,” will be there. Click on that link.
- Now under that link, you will find the option for “Descriptive type or Objective type answer keys; select the option as per your requirement. Click on it.
- Various examination answer keys will be available now; find the link for TNPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2021.
- Download the pdf format of the Key Answer and can take a printout of the same.
Marking Scheme of TNPSC Group 2 Exams
The exam for TNPSC Group 2 posts will be conducted in three-stage, Prelims Mains and Personal Interview. Candidates qualifying for the prelims exam will be eligible for the mains exam. Based on their category, those who pass the interview will be selected for various posts under Group 2 Civil Services. TNPSC Group 2 exam will be conducted in both English and Tamil languages.
For the Prelims Exam
- The first stage of the selection process, i.e., the Prelims, is a written exam of qualifying in nature.
- It is a multiple-choice question (MCQ) based exam with 300 marks having 200 questions carrying 1.5 marks each.
- Out of the total question, 175 questions are of general studies, and 25 questions are of aptitude.
- The candidate must score a minimum of 90 marks or above to qualify for the mains exam.
- The marks secured in the Prelims exam will not be considered for the final merit list.
For the Mains Exam
- The second stage of the selection process, i.e., the Mains exam, is a written exam of both qualifying and scoring.
- TNPSC Group 2 consists of two papers. Paper I for 100 marks having 4 questions each for 25 marks for Tamil to English and English to Tamil translation (2 questions for each).
- Paper-II is for 300 marks having 15 questions, 3 from each topic, i.e., precis writing, comprehension, hints development, essay, and letter writing.
- Candidate must score a minimum of 25 marks or above to qualify paper I of mains.
- Paper-II will be evaluated only for those candidates who will qualify in Paper I and to qualify Paper II 90 out of 300 for non-interview posts and 102 out of 340 (including 40 marks for interview).
For the Interview
- The third stage of the selection process, i.e., the Interview round, is oral.
- The interview will be of 40 marks.
The category-wise final selection of the candidates will be based on the marks obtained in the mains exam and the interview by them. Candidates can check the correct answers and evaluate their responses using the TNPSC Group 2 Answer Key. As per the official marking scheme TNPSC, candidates can give 1 mark for the correct answer and calculate their probable score based on the number of correct answers. There is no provision of negative marking in the TNPSC Group 2 Exam.
The candidates can raise objections against the TNPSC Group 2 Answer Key 2021, if any, in case of incorrect answers in the official answer key. The candidates can send their representation by sending the application stating the question number, set number, and the official source of information. Moreover, the candidates can do this within fourteen days from the publication of the official exam key by the commission on their official website. Once the discrepancies are solved, the final updated Group 2 Answer Key will be issued by the TNPSC.
We hope you found this article provides you with the information you intended to know. Do not hesitate to drop in your comments or queries if you have any regarding the TNPSC Group 2 Answer Key.
You can check the TNPSC Group 2 Answer Key on the official Website of TNPSC.
After completing each examination, the TNPSC will release the Group 2 Answer Key on their official website.
Yes, one can challenge the TNPSC Group 2 Answer Key by making a representation to the commission.
Candidates can do this within fourteen days from the publication of the official exam key by the commission on their official website
No, there is no negative marking in the TNPSC Group 2 Exam.
- TNPSC AO Admit Card 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
- TNPSC Current Affairs 2022 | Prepare with Oliveboard
- TNPSC Group -2 Study Plan in Tamil- 2 Month Study Plan
- Chera Dynasty | Prepare with Oliveboard
- Highest Mountain Peaks in Tamil Nadu | Prepare with Oliveboard
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.