Oliveboard is back with the Top 5 Sports News 04 November 2019 to help you with the daily major events held in sports. Read the sports news of the day which are important from the examination point of view. Prepare for different bank and government exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, SSC CPO, RBI Grade B. Here are Top 5 Sports News for the day. For more advanced exam practice, live video sessions, and live practice sessions, join Oliveboard Edge.
Top 5 Sports News 04 November 2019
Woncheon Yonex Korea Junior Open Badminton International Challenge
- Maisnam Meiraba Luwang won the boys’ singles U-19 title at Woncheon Yonex Korea Junior Open Badminton International Challenge 2019 in Miryang, Korea.
- Sathish Kumar Karunakaran who lost to Maisnam in semi-final won the bronze medal in the same category.
- It is Maisnam’s third international title in 2019.
World Deaf Tennis Championship 2019
- India’s Prithvi Sekhar won the men’s singles title in World Deaf Tennis Championship 2019.
- Prithvi defeated Jaroslav Smedek of Czech by 6-4, 6-3.
- The event was held in Antalya, Turkey.
World Wrestling Championship
- Indian Wrestler Pooja Gehlot won the silver medal at UWW(United World Wrestling) Under-23 World Championship 2019 in Budapest, Hungary.
- She was defeated by Japan’s 2017 world champion Haruna Okuno.
- Ashleigh Barty beats Elina Svitolina to win the title.
- Ashleigh becomes 5th player to win WTA Finals on her tournament debut.
- MC Mary Kom to represent Asian bloc. MC Mary Kom has been included in a 10-strong athlete ambassadors group to represent boxers in the build-up 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games by the IOC’s Task Force for the sport
- South Africa won the Rugby World Cup in Japan.
This was all in today’s Blog for Top 5 Sports News 04 November 2019. Stay tuned with Oliveboard to know the latest news on sports.
Do check our different courses and start preparing for the exams with the best mock test series on Oliveboard.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – FREE monthly general awareness Ebook