Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has issued the Lekhpal Recruitment Notification for 147 Lekhpal posts. All the graduates from Uttarakhand are eligible to apply. Individuals who are qualified for the position can apply for this exam. The application form and recruitment notification are uploaded to its official website. Applicants are advised to go through the recruitment notification in detail for UKSSSC Lekhpal Eligibility criteria and other details before applying online to avoid rejection in further rounds of the selection process. Check out for further details in this blog.
UKSSSC Lekhpal Eligibility
Interested candidates have to attain certain UKSSSC Lekhpal Eligibility criteria to apply for this position. They are given below:
- Applicants should satisfy age criteria as it is one of the main factors. Candidates must check before applying for the above-mentioned position.
- They should have educational requirements as prescribed in the notification.
- They should satisfy Physical Fitness Standard (PFT) test, Physical Health, and Marital Status as mentioned by UKSSSC.
- They should also clear Physical Standard Test (PST) conducted by UKSSSC.
- The candidate must be an authentic citizen of Uttarakhand.
- The job aspirant should not have any active criminal case upon her/him.
The candidate must have the following described educational qualification and age criteria as explained in the notification to be eligible for UKSSSC Lokhpal position.
The candidate should be a graduate of any branch from a recognized university to apply for this position. A graduation degree from a university that is not recognized by UGC won’t be considered.
The job aspirant must have a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 35 years as of the date of applying. On providing the required documents such as domicile and caste certificates, age relaxation will be given to the OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PwD candidates and those who are residing at Uttarakhand as per government rules. Age relaxation does not apply to the General category.
Physical Standard Test
UKSSSC will be performing a Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Fitness Test (PFT) as part of the eligibility criteria for the UKSSSC Lekhpal post. Thus, the job seekers ensure that they must attain PFT and PST requirements as mentioned in the notification by UKSSSC.
- Minimum height:168 cm for males and 152 cm for females.
- Chest: 84 cm (expandable with minimum 5 cm expansion). For hill area candidates, there will be a 5 cm reduction in chest and height.
- Weight: 45 kg for females.
Physical Fitness Test
Running speed:7 km in 60 minutes for males and 3.5 km in 35 minutes for females.
The candidates who are applying for UKSSSC Lekhpal job must have a peaceful mind and great mental health. In addition to this, the candidates shouldn’t have any physical defect that would hamper his/her achievement.
Aspirants who are applying for the UKSSSC Lekhpal position must make sure that they follow UKSSSC recruitment rules as mentioned in the recruitment notification.
- Any male candidate with more than one wife living shall not be eligible for a job in UKSSSC.
- Similarly, any female candidate who married a man who already has a wife living will not be eligible to get a job in UKSSSC.
Anyhow, the above circumstances may be excused if the candidate gets permission from the Governor in writing with genuine reasons for this.
The candidate must be a citizen of India. If not, the applicant will be considered eligible only if he/she fulfills either of the below-mentioned conditions:
- a citizen of Bhutan;
- a citizen of Nepal;
- a Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1962 and became a permanent resident of India.
- a permanent resident of India who has emigrated from Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan, East African countries of Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zaire, Kenya, Malawi, Vietnam, Zambia, Ethiopia and planning to get a permanent domicile in India.
The eligible candidates who have applied for the UKSSSC Lekhpal job will have to undergo the following stages of the selection process in this chronological order:
- Written examination (online/offline)
- PST and PFT
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Interested and eligible job seekers can apply through the official website within the last date mentioned in the recruitment notification. No other modes of application will be accepted.
First-time users have to register themselves through one-time registration (OTR) on the official website of UKSSSC. Candidates who have already registered should log in with their login credentials and apply for this post.
Hope this article regarding UKSSSC Lekhpal Eligibility has been useful. For any clarification, please reach out to us at Oliveboard.
The candidate must be between 21 years to 35 years as of the date of applying.
The applicant should be a graduate in any stream from a UGC-recognized university.
All the male candidates should have at least 168 cm and the female candidates must have 152 cm to apply for the UKSSSC Lekhpal post.
No, a candidate is not eligible to apply for UKSSSC Lekhpal job if he/she has more than one spouse living.
The male applicant must reach 7 km in 60 minutes whereas the female applicant must reach 3.5 km in 35 minutes to get an appointment in UKSSSC.
- UKSSSC Salary 2024, Pay Scale, Salary Structure
- UKSSSC Selection Process 2024, Check Details
- UKSSSC Eligibility Criteria 2024, Age Limit and Qualification
- UKSSSC Syllabus 2024 and Exam Pattern, Check Details
- UKSSSC Group C Admit Card 2024 Out For Physical Test, Download Link
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.