Uttar Pradesh Public service Commission shall release a notification regarding Civil Judge Recruitment 2020. A notification regarding openings for the “Civil Judge recruitment application form will be released soon by the UP Public Service Commission. For the UP Judiciary Services, UP Public Service Commission has declared 333 posts on its official website, thus inviting online applications from eligible candidates. Interested candidates can apply for the exam using the UP Judiciary Application Form.
UP Judiciary Application Form
The candidate should ensure that he fulfills the eligibility criteria mentioned below, before filling the UP Judiciary Application Form. The steps given below provide details about the procedure for UP Judiciary Application Form.
Step 1: Registration Of The Candidate
- The candidate shall register himself by filling the registration form online on the official website of the UP Police Service Commission.
- The candidate should recheck the data filled in form to avoid any mistake in the UP Judiciary Application Form.
- In case of any discrepancy, the candidate shall click on the edit button to modify the mentioned details on the registration form.
- After checking the form, now submit the application form by clicking on the submit application button.
- The candidate should print the registration slip by clicking on Print Registration Slip for further reference.
Step 2: Payment Of Application Fees
- After registration of the candidate, the candidate should process the application fees.
- Click on the proceed payment button and deposit the fees online for the UP Judiciary Application Form.
- Once the payment has been successfully made, an acknowledgement receipt is issued for future reference.
Step 3: Application Form Submission Online
- After payment of fees, the candidate should now submit the application form online.
- The UP Judiciary Application form is displayed on the screen by clicking on the application form link.
- The candidate should fill in all the required details and upload all the required documents after scanning the documents.
- Upload all the scanned documents along with the application form. The photograph of the candidate shall be recent and clear in order to avoid any rejection of the application form of the candidate.
- Once the application form is complete, the candidate can preview the application form to view if the data entered in the application form is correct.
- After verification of data entered, the candidate should click on the submit button and submit the application form.
- The application is submitted and forwarded to the commission.
- Take a print of the application form for further reference. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate can request the same to the Commission.
Application Fee Of UP Judiciary 2020
What Documents Are Required To Fill The UP Judiciary Application Form
The candidate should collect all the documents and keep them with him before proceeding with the filling of the application form. The details of the list of required documents for submitting the UP Judiciary Application Form are given below:
- The passport size scanned photograph and the signature of the candidate, which fulfils the requirements of the UP Police Service Commission.
- The passport size photograph should be a coloured picture.
- The photograph should be visible and clear.
- The candidate who is disabled should have a disabled certificate.
- The interested candidates who belong to SC/ST should have their Category certificate.
- The colour of the background of the photograph of the candidate should be white.
Guidelines For Scanning Photograph With Signature
- Paste the photo on any white paper. Sign the signature in the box provided there.
- Only scan the passport photo and signature and don’t scan the entire page.
- The size of the image should be in the dimensions of 3.5cm by 6.0cm (Photo signature). The image should be stored in a format of .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .tif, .png.
- The size of the image should not be more than 50Kb.
- The signature should be very clear and the signature will act as proof of identity of the candidate.
- The signature sign will be used on the hall ticket. And, the candidates have to sign the signature on the answer script. If the signature does not match with the signature on the Hall Ticket, then he/she will be disqualified.
- The UP Judiciary online application form is accepted only when the fee is deposited in the respective bank within the prescribed dates only.
- If the fee is deposited in the bank after the prescribed date, the application form will not be accepted. And, the deposited fee will not be refunded to the candidates. The candidates have to take sole responsibility for these circumstances.
- Candidates have to provide a valid email id and mobile number in the relevant column in the basic registration form. The communication regarding the recruitment process will be shared with the mobile number and email id.
UP Judiciary Online Form FAQs
The UP Judiciary notification is going to be declared in the first week of December 2020.
Candidates have to pay Rs.125/- as an application fee.
UPPSC Civil Judge Application form will be accepted online only.
Candidates can pay the application fee online from the official website by using Net Banking, Credit card, and other forms.
Candidates have to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission uppsc.up.gov.in for submission of Civil judge junior division application form.
- Bail in Case of Non-Bailable Offence
- Important Judgements For Judicial Services Examination
- Article 21: Important Judicial Decisions On Different Dimensions Of Article 21
- UP Judiciary Salary & Job Profile- Salary Structure, Stability, Promotion
- UP Judiciary Vacancy: Overview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.