The yearly recruitment process in the junior division for the appointment of the Civil Judge post will begin soon. If you satisfy the criteria based on your age limit, educational qualification, nationality, marital status, physical fitness, and character, etc, then you definitely stand a chance to crack these tests. For the latest updates, the deadline for submitting your application, and any announcement related to the 2021 UP Judiciary Eligibility, please refer to our blogs. Make sure you check the eligibility before applying for these exams.
Table of Contents
UP Judiciary Eligibility
Educational Qualification Criteria
- You must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognised university.
- Under the provision of the Advocate Act, 1961, the candidate must be enrolled as an advocate.
- The minimum age limit to appear for the UP Judiciary exam is 22 years and the maximum age is 35 years. And must be born between 2nd July 1985 to 1st July 1998.
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the Hindi language and be able to read in Devnagiri script.
- Must not have any criminal history.
Age Limit Relaxation Based On Category
|Scheduled Tribe/Scheduled Caste||5 Years|
|Skilled players of UP||5 Years|
|Served in the army for at least 5 years||5 Years|
|Ex-serviceman/ Emergency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers/Commissioned Officers of the Uttar Pradesh Government||5 Years|
|Physically handicapped||5 Years|
|Dependant on Freedom Fighters candidates||No age limit|
|Government employees||No age limit|
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
The Application Process For UP Judiciary Exams 2021:
Once you have checked your eligibility, use this direct link to check for announcements made from time to time of these exams, so that your application goes on time and you don’t miss out on this opportunity. Hence, make sure you fill the form before or on the last date. The UP Judiciary application form can be filled only in online mode.
The process mentioned below is important and must be followed carefully:
- Once you reach the homepage, click on the “New Registration” tab.
- Candidates need to fill in all the necessary details in the form such as name, mobile number, email Id etc. Once you have filled in all the details correctly, submit the form by clicking on the “Register” tab.
- You can change details before you submit the form by clicking on the edit form tab in order to make necessary changes if any.
- Print the final registration slip and keep it handy for future use as proof of registration.
- The website will generate a new user ID and password which will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- After logging in, fill in all the necessary details like personal details and educational records. Upload your scanned photo and signature on your profile. Make sure it is in the required format and size.
- You may also upload your degree certificates, course completion certificates or any other on your profile on the website.
- In case of physically handicapped candidates, upload proof of handicap.
- Also, upload the reservation category certificate, if you come under the categories as mentioned in the above table.
- Pay the applicable exam fees using any of the payment mode options given – net banking or card payment or other modes.
- The registration process is complete at this stage. Download the entire form along with the payment acknowledgement fees paid for future reference.
The application fees must be paid online. The bifurcation of fees as per category is given below:
|Category||Amount (in Rupees)|
|General & OBC||125|
- Bail in Case of Non-Bailable Offence
- Important Judgements For Judicial Services Examination
- Article 21: Important Judicial Decisions On Different Dimensions Of Article 21
- UP Judiciary Salary & Job Profile- Salary Structure, Stability, Promotion
- UP Judiciary Vacancy: Overview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process