UPSC EPFO Job Profile – UPSC has announced UPSC EPFO EO/AO and APFC Notification 2023, a fantastic opportunity for those waiting for this exam. Salary is an important aspect of any candidate’s job profile. Aspirants for government jobs will undoubtedly prioritise this criterion and move forward. In this blog we have discussed about the Job Profile, Salary Structure, allowances, other perks of UPSC EPFO posting.
UPSC EPFO Job Profile 2023:
- Enforcement, Recovery, Accounts, Administration Cash, Legal, Pension, and Computer will continue to be the primary responsibilities of a UPSC EPFO Officer.
- They will also be responsible for investigating and settling claims, general administration, cash book maintenance/reconciliation of bank statements, and MIS returns.
- Addressing employee grievances and reporting cases to the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner for further action
- Other fundamental responsibilities include attending prosecution cases and conducting surveys.
UPSC EPFO Job Profile 2023 – UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer:
Some of the key responsibilities of an EPFO EO/AO include:
- Conducting investigations and inspections to ensure that the provisions of the EPF Act and other laws are followed.
- Adjudicating and resolving disputes arising from EPF Act provisions.
- Keeping records and accounts for the collection and distribution of funds under the EPF scheme.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of policies relating to the administration of the EPF scheme.
- Giving advice and assistance to employers and employees about the EPF scheme.
Monitoring and reporting on the EPF scheme’s performance and efficiency.
- Collaboration with other government agencies and stakeholders to increase compliance and improve the EPF scheme’s effectiveness.
UPSC EPFO Salary 2023:
Every year, the Employees and Provident Fund Organization posts a large number of vacancies for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer and Assistant PF Commissioner, offering a competitive salary in a central government organization. We will discuss the salary details of the UPSC Enforcement Officer in order to answer all of the aspirants’/applicants’ questions.
|Group||General Central Service Group ‘B’, Non-Ministerial|
|Pay Matrix Level||Level 8|
|Pay Scale||INR 9300 – INR 34800/-|
|Grade Pay||INR 4800/-|
|Entry Pay||INR 47600/-|
|Total Salary (Emoluments excluding TA, HRA & Other Allowances)||INR 53312/-|
|Total Salary (Emoluments including TA, HRA & Other Allowances)||Rs. 85,508|
UPSC EPFO Job Profile – UPSC EPFO Salary Pay Scale
According to the 7th CPC, the pay scale for EPFO Officer is at Level 8 in the Pay Matrix. This means the salary range will be Rs 43,600 to 55,200. As a result, the pay scale is now Rs 9300-34800.
Entry Level Pay in Pay Band 2 is Rs 47600.
Grade Pay- Rs 4800, Rs 53312 is the total emoluments excluding TA, HRA, and other allowances.
This is a reasonable sum to pay to the chosen candidates. And the given amount has been decided in accordance with the most recent norms and the 7th Pay. The increments will be determined by the rules governing grade pay.
UPSC EPFO Job Profile – Allowances and Perks
Besides basic pay, UPSC EPFO Officer is also provided with various other allowances such as-
- Medical Facility
- Loan Facility
- Provident Fund
- Conveyance Maintenance
- Mobile facility
UPSC EPFO Job Profile – UPSC EPFO Career Growth, Promotion and Increment
This recruitment’s career ladder offers numerous opportunities and benefits. The table below explains the UPSC EPFO Career Growth and Promotion. Look over the table for more information.
|Post Name||Years of Service||Pay Band|
|Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer||—||PB-2; 9300-34800 plus GP 4800 [Level 8]|
|Assistant PF Commissioner||7 Years (In proposed Recruitment rules for APFC, it is 5 years)||PB-3; 15,600- 39,100 plus GP 5400/ [Level 10]|
|Regional PF Commissioner-II||5 Years||PB-3; 15,600- 39,100 plus GP 6600 [Level 11]|
|Regional PF Commissioner-I||5 Years||PB-3; 15,600- 39,100 plus GP 7600 [Level 12]|
|Additional Central PF Commissioner||6 Years||PB-4; 37,400- 67,000 plus GP 8700 [Level 13]|
This is all from our end; we hope you find this information useful. I would advise UPSC EPFO aspirants to begin their preparation as soon as possible. We will post more blogs with UPSC EPFO preparation tips in the future. Please visit the Oliveboard website for more information.
- 9 December Current Affairs 2023 in English
- Legends League Cricket 2023 – Schedule, Venue, Teams
- APAAR One Nation One ID Card, Complete Information
- The Life and Legacy of India’s First Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw
- Pongal 2024, Celebrations, History & Significance
Frequently Asked Questions:
The UPSC EPFO EO Salary is Level 8 in pay matrix of the 7th pay that is salary would range from Rs. 43,600 – 55,200.
Yes, EPFO APFC is gazette post.
The age limit for EPFO APFC is between 18 to 30 years.
UPSC EPFO AO/EO is considered General Central Service Group ‘B’, Non-Ministerial category.
Sindhuja is a passionate content writer with a strong background in preparing for various state exams and defence examinations. Drawing on her own experiences as an aspirant, she brings valuable insights and expertise to her writing. With a keen understanding of exam patterns, syllabus, and effective study techniques, Sindhuja creates engaging and informative content to assist fellow aspirants in their preparation journey. Her dedication to accuracy and clarity ensures that candidates find convenience and reliability in her work. As a content writer, she aspires to empower others with the knowledge and guidance needed to excel in their respective exams and achieve their dreams.