UPSC EPFO Selection Process
UPSC EPFO Selection Process – The UPSC EPFO 2023 Exam selection process for the posts of Enforcement Officer will include an offline exam and an interview. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct a pen and paper exam across various exam centers to short-list candidates for the Interview round. To be shortlisted, candidates must achieve high marks and meet the cut-offs. They must carefully prepare and test their knowledge by solving previous years’ papers. Candidates can also learn more about the UPSC EPFO 2023 selection process, syllabus, Eligibility, and salary in this blog.
UPSC EPFO Selection Process 2023:
The selection process for the UPSC EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organization) exam includes the following stages:
UPSC EPFO Selection Process 2023: Phase 1
Phase-1 is the primary stage. All candidates who have applied successfully for UPSC EPFO 2023, will be able to download the admit card of the exam. Here are the primary features of this test:
- The test will be based on objective-type questions with multiple choice of answers.
- All questions will carry equal marks as per the exam pattern
- The test will consist of 2-hours duration.
- The medium of the exam will be bilingual i.e. both Hindi and English except the English section.
- There will be a negative marking of one-third of the marks assigned to that question.
- There will no deduction for the questions left unanswered.
UPSC EPFO Selection Process 2023 : Interview
- The candidates who will obtain the cutoff marks or above marks will get to attain the interview round.
- The interview call letter will be issued for each candidate a few days before the Interview.
- The venue of the interview will be mentioned in the call letter.
- Without the hard copy of the interview call letter, candidates will not be allowed in the interview venue.
- The marks will be given based on the performance of the candidates in the interview.
- The interview consists of 100 marks.
UPSC EPFO Selection Process 2023: Final Selection
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the exam and Interview both.
- The recruited officers will be on probation for 2 years from the date of appointment.
- The salary will be in accordance with Leve-8 of the 7th pay commission during this period.
- The performance of the candidate will be assessed by the UPSC authorities and the final review will be made on whether the candidate has performed satisfactorily or not.
- Enforcement Officers recruited under UPSC EPFO 2020-21 recruitment are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
It is important to note that the exam is only a qualifying exam and the final merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the interview. Therefore, candidates need to prepare well for both the exam and the interview to secure a position in the final merit list.
How to Apply UPSC EPFO 2023?
UPSC released the otification for the EPFO EO/AO on the 21st of February 2023. The online registration procedure has started today i.e. on the 25th of February 2023 and candidates can apply online till the 17th of March 2023. Candidates can apply online from the official website of the UPSC from 25th February 2023.
How to Apply Online?
We have mentioned above the direct link to apply online. Candidates must be aware of the detailed procedure to apply online for the UPSC EPFO Recruitment. We have mentioned below the steps to apply online.
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Register yourself on the website and access your login credentials.
- Log in with your credentials and click on the apply online section of UPSC EPFO recruitment.
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Review the application form and make the payment.
- Submit your application and take a printout for future reference.
Candidates need to pay the application fees for completing their EPFO online application procedure. We have mentioned below the category-wise application fees for the candidates.
UPSC EPFO Syllabus
The syllabus of the Test broadly comprises the following topics :
- General English- To evaluate the candidate’s understanding of the English language & workman – use of words.
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles. Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Social Security in India.
UPSC EPFO Salary
Candidates must be aware of the salary of the posts they are willing to apply for. We have mentioned below the salary for all the posts included in the notification to give an accurate idea to the candidates.
|Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer||Level-08 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
- BIOS Full Form, All You Need to Know About BIOS
- SSC JE Final Result 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
- SBI Clerk Preparation Strategy 2023, Ace the Exam
- SBI Clerk Notification 2023 Out for 8773 Posts, Know Details
- SME Full Form, All You Need to Know About SME
Frequently Asked Questions:
The UPSC EPFO APFC selection process involves exam and an interview.
The next phase will be interview round
The exam in UPSC EPFO 2023 is an MCQ test.
Yes, there will an interview round for candidates who cleared the exam.
Sindhuja is a passionate content writer with a strong background in preparing for various state exams and defence examinations. Drawing on her own experiences as an aspirant, she brings valuable insights and expertise to her writing. With a keen understanding of exam patterns, syllabus, and effective study techniques, Sindhuja creates engaging and informative content to assist fellow aspirants in their preparation journey. Her dedication to accuracy and clarity ensures that candidates find convenience and reliability in her work. As a content writer, she aspires to empower others with the knowledge and guidance needed to excel in their respective exams and achieve their dreams.