The Bihar Public Service Commission conducts an exam for the post of BPSC Assistant Audit Officer. The commission released a recruitment notification for the same. A total of 138 vacancies for the post of BPSC AAO need to be filled. Candidates must obtain minimum qualifying marks to have their name on the final score list. There will be three stages for the selection of the candidates the preliminary stage, the written exam, and the interview. A candidate is required to clear all three stages for final selection. The BPSC AAO Answer Key is released by the BPSC after the completion of the exam. The candidates can download and print the BPSC AAO Answer Key from the official website of the Bihar public service Commission. See your answer key and calculate your marks accordingly.
Table of Contents
BPSC AAO Exam: Overview
The overview relating to the BPSC AAO Exam has been given below in the following table:
|Registration date for the exam||22 June 2021 to 29 June 2021|
|Total Number of Vacancies||138|
|Eligibility criteria||A degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Economics/Commerce|
|Stages in selection Process||Three – Preliminary, Written, and the Interview|
|BPSC AAO Answer Key||Released within a week after the completion of the exam|
BPSC AAO Answer Key
The BPSC AAO Answer Key is released on the official website which helps candidates to calculate their marks approximately. The answer key is generally released within a week after the exam. The following points must be kept in mind while checking the BPSC AAO Answer Key:
- The BPSC AAO Answer Key is helpful for both categories of candidates. One who has already appeared for the exams, as well as those who are gonna, appear in the near future.
- The result and the answer key are two different things. They should not be confused as same. The answer key is only an answer sheet that contains the right answers for the questions which were asked in the exam.
- Firstly, the BPSC will release a provisional answer key. Objections can be raised against this provisional answer key. Then after considering the objections and rectifying any deficiency if any, the final answer key is released which cannot be challenged by anyone.
- An understanding of the marking scheme is required by the candidate to calculate their score by matching the answer with the answer key.
Steps To Download The BPSC AAO Answer Key
The candidates can download and the BPSC AAO Answer Key from the official website of the Bihar public service Commission. The detailed steps regarding the same have been given below
Step 1 – Open the official website of the BPSC.
Step 2 – On the home page of the official website, there will be a recruitment tab in which the link for the BPSC AAO Answer Key.
Step 3 – When you will click on the link you will be required to select the set of the answer key.
Step 4- The answer key will appear in the PDF file format. You can download it and print it for your future reference.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
The Process To Raise Objections Against The BPSC AAO Answer Key
The candidates have the right to object to the BPSC Auditor 2021 Answer Key. Candidates who wish to protest to the answer key can refer to the Bihar Public Service Commission’s official notification and email their complaints to the address listed in the notification: BPSC AAO Answer Key Notification. Candidates must ensure that the objection is received by the Bihar Public Service Commission by 5 p.m. on October 5, 2021.
Calculation Of Marks For BPSC AAO Exam
With the aid of the Answer Key, the candidate’s marks in the BPSC AAO Exam may be simply computed. Candidates can compare their replies to those given in the BPSC AAO Answer key to obtain a general estimate of the marks earned.
Because the mains test will be descriptive in nature, students can only verify their answers for the prelims exam. After comparing the answers, the candidate can estimate the marks earned in the preliminary exam using the BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Exam Pattern’s grading scheme.
- For each right answer, add one mark.
- Negative marking will not be allowed.
- Add up your points to obtain an approximation of your final score.
The BPSC AAO Answer key serves a dual purpose for the candidates, it helps the candidates who have already given their exams in calculating their marks, at the same time it helps those candidates who will appear for the exams in the near future to prepare in the right manner.
Hopefully, the article has provided you with the relevant information about the BPSC AAO Answer key, steps to download it, and the calculation of marks as per the answer key. Besides this, it also gives you the important points that need to be kept in mind by the candidates while referring to the answer key and how they can raise any objections if they have. In case any doubt or queries are there, you can contact us at Oliveboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
The candidates can check the BPSC AAO Answer key from the official website of the Bihar public service Commission
Firstly the BPSC will release a provisional answer key. Objections can be raised against this provisional answer key. Then after considering the objections and rectifying any deficiency if any the final answer key is released which cannot be challenged by anyone.
The candidate can calculate their marks by matching their answers with the answers key. However, a candidate must know the marking scheme for the calculation of the same.
BPSC AAO Answer Key is a document issued in the public domain. So all the necessary steps are taken for the same to be true and genuine.
No, it is not necessary to download the BPSC AAO Answer Key. But candidates can download the same for their future reference.
No, the BPSC AAO Answer Key is helpful for both categories of candidates. One who has already appeared for the exams, as well as those who are gonna, appear in the near future.
- BPSC AAO Application Form- Overview, Application Form and Fee
- BPSC AAO Answer Key- Overview, Process, Calculation
- BPSC AAO Eligibility- Key Details, Eligibility, and Takeaways
- BPSC AAO Result- Details, Merit List, and Cut Off Marks
- BPSC AAO Exam Date- Overview, Exam Date And Other Important Dates
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.