The Bihar Public Service Commission conducts an exam to hire qualified candidates for the position of Assistant Audit Officer. BPSC had announced a total of 138 openings, according to its initial statement. Bihar Public Service Commission will choose individuals based on their results in a preliminary exam, written exam, and interview. Candidates can register for the BPSC AAO exam using the online BPSC AAO Application Form. However, they must satisfy the qualifying requirements outlined in the notification. The prelim exam for the job of Assistant Audit Officer 2021 is scheduled to take place in October 2021, and candidates are encouraged to visit the official website regularly for updates.
BPSC AAO Exam: Overview
|Name of the Conducting Authority
|Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
|Assistant Audit Officer
|Number of positions
|Yet to be announced
|Mode of Exam
|Type of Questions
|Objective type questions
|Hindi & English
|Graduation certificate in Commerce/Mathematics/Economics/Statistics
BPSC AAO Application Form
Students must register for the BPSC AAO examinations 2021 on the official website http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/ using their credentials. Candidates must register for the exam as quickly as registration begins and before the deadline.
Before submitting an application for the BPSC’s online exam, all candidates should read the Exam guidelines and be aware of the eligibility criteria. Under no conditions will any changes to originally submitted entries be permitted. Kindly follow the below steps to apply for the AAO BPSC exam.
- Visit the BPSC’s official site and log in with your credentials such as Registration Number & password
- Click the “Apply Online” link for the Assistant Audit Officer vacancy under “Recent Notifications.”
- Fill in the application form with all your personal details such as name, contact details, fathers name, ID proof, address proof etc.
- Candidates must upload the relevant documents’ scanned images
- Candidates must pay the exam application fee before submitting the application form.
BPSC AAO Exam Application Fee
Before submitting the BPSC AAO Application Form, each candidate must pay an application fee. The application fee can be paid in a number of ways, including debit or credit cards, and net banking. Please note candidates will not get a refund of their application fee if their application is denied for any reason.
|Persons with Disability
|Schedule caste Female (Bihar candidates)
|Schedule Tribe Female (Bihar candidates)
BPSC AAO Exam Eligibility
Candidates should be fully informed of the eligibility criteria before applying for the position of Assistant Audit Officer with the BPSC. Aspirants must check the BPSC exam eligibility criteria for 2021 to see if they are eligible for the position before beginning the application process. All candidates must meet the eligibility requirements those who do not meet all of these criteria will not be considered for the position. Let’s look at the BPSC’s eligibility criteria for the year 2021.
1. Age limit
2. Educational qualification
4. Age relaxation
BPSC AAO Age limit
The age restriction for BPSC Assistant Audit Officer is listed below, candidates can register for the BPSCAAO exam by filling out the exam application form unless they are under the age limit indicated below.
- All candidates applying for the exam must be between the ages of 21 and 37.
- For candidates who fall into one of the reserved categories, the BPSC has offered various age relaxations.
|Minimum Age Limit
|Age Relaxation Limit
|Economically backward classes
|Scheduled Caste – SC
|Scheduled Tribe – ST
·All applicants must be Indian citizens to be considered for the BPSC AAO position
- This position is also open to people of Indian heritage who have permanently settled in India after migrating from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, the East African countries of Kenya, Zaire, Uganda, Zambia, the United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Ethiopia, & Vietnam.
- The prospective applicant must have a graduate degree in any of the fields of commerce, economics, statistics, or mathematics from a recognized university.
- Candidates with an MBA (Finance), a CA, an ICWA, or a CS degree are also eligible to apply.
According to the BPSC Assistant Audit Officer eligibility criteria, there are no restrictions on prior experience.
BPSC AAO Vacancy
Bihar Public Service Commission has announced a total of 138 vacancies for the position of Assistant Audit Officer recruitment 2021 and 35 per cent of the total openings have been set aside for women. The vacancies are listed in the table below by category.
|No of vacancies reserved for women
|Economically Weaker Section
|Scheduled Caste – SC
|Scheduled Tribe – ST
|Economically Backward Classes
|Women of Backward Class
BPSC AAO Exam Pattern
The exam pattern outlines the components of the question papers, as well as the scoring system and steps of the final selection procedure. The preliminary and mains rounds of the BPSC AAO exam have different patterns. Please find below the exam pattern for Prelims and the main exam.
|Total number of questions
|Number of marks
|Number of marks
|General Studies Paper 1
|General Studies Paper 2
|Optional Paper (Economics/ Mathematics/ Commerce/ Statistics)
BPSC AAO Exam Application Instructions
- Candidates must go through the application form to ensure they meet all the eligibility criteria before filling the application form
- Applicants must submit scanned photographs and signatures.
- Applicants must print out their applications for future reference.
Aspirants can log in to the official website and fill in the online BPSC AAO Application Form by the due date to enrol for the BPSC Assistant Audit Officer position.
In the Prelims BPSC AAO Exam, candidates will have multiple-choice questions.
Starting from April 17th to June 29th, 2021, interested applicants can apply online at the official website.
- BPSC AAO Application Form- Overview, Application Form and Fee
- BPSC AAO Answer Key- Overview, Process, Calculation
- BPSC AAO Eligibility- Key Details, Eligibility, and Takeaways
- BPSC AAO Result- Details, Merit List, and Cut Off Marks
- BPSC AAO Exam Date- Overview, Exam Date And Other Important Dates
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.