Every year, the Bihar Public Service Commission administers an exam to select suitable applicants for the position of Assistant Audit Officer, and huge numbers of people anxiously anticipate the chance to apply. The candidates will be chosen by the BPSC based on their performance in a preliminary exam, written exam, & interview. The Bihar Public Service Commission will hold the BPSC AAO Exam. So candidates need to keep checking frequently for updates about the BPSC AAO Exam Date and prepare for the exam.
Table of Contents
- BPSC AAO Exam: Overview
- BPSC AAO Exam Date And Other Important Dates
- BPSC AAO Exam Date
- BPSC AAO Exam Selection process
- BPSC AAO Exam Syllabus
- BPSC AAO Exam Pattern
- BPSC AAO Admit Card
- Steps To Download The BPSC AAO Admit Card
- BPSC AAO Exam Tips
- How To Apply For The BPSC AAO Exam
- BPSC AAO Exam Application Fee
BPSC AAO Exam: Overview
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Position||Assistant Audit Officer|
|Number of positions||138|
|Exam Date||October 2021|
|Admit card||Yet to be announced|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Type of Questions||Objective type questions|
|Language||Hindi & English|
|Eligibility||Graduation certificate in Commerce/Mathematics/Economics/Statistics|
BPSC AAO Exam Date And Other Important Dates
|Online application submission Start date||17th April 2021|
|Online application submission End date||29th June 2021|
|Last day to pay the fee||29th June 2021|
|Exam date Main||October 2021|
|Admit card release date||Yet to be announced|
BPSC AAO Exam Date
The preliminary exam for the position of Assistant Audit Officer 2021 is expected to take place in October 2021; however, the Bihar Public Service Commission has yet to make an official announcement, & candidates are encouraged to visit the official website for the most up-to-date exam information.
Those who are eagerly waiting for the exam dates should visit the BPSC’s official website on a regular basis for updates on the BPSC AAO Exam Date, as the BPSC will announce the exam date and all other exam details shortly.
BPSC AAO Exam Selection process
Candidates applying for the Assistant Audit Officer position in 2021 should be aware of the exam process, the selection procedure is divided into three stages: preliminary examination, written examination, and interview. To advance to the next level, candidates must pass each round.
Stage 1: Preliminary examination
Stage 2: Written examination
Stage 3: Interview
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
BPSC AAO Exam Syllabus
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued the details of the BPSC Assistant Audit Officer syllabus.
The syllabus for the preliminary exam is listed below
- Current International Affairs
- History: Indian and Bihar state history
- General Mental Ability Questions
- General Science
- Geography including Bihar state geography
- Indian Economy
- Indian Polity
- Modern Indian History and culture
The syllabus for the Main exam is listed below
|General Studies (Paper I)||General Studies (Paper-II)||General Hindi||OptionalPaper|
|Indian culture, The modern history of India, Contemporary events of national and international importance, Statistical analysis, diagrams, and graphs||Indian (and Bihar) Polity, Indian (and Bihar) Economy, Indian (and Bihar) Geography, Role and impact of science and technology in the development of India (and Bihar).||Essay writing, Grammar, Sentence formation/ syntax, Conclusion/ Summary writing||Candidates must choose from one of the following subjects: Commerce, EconomicsMathematics, Statistics|
BPSC AAO Exam Pattern
The BPSC AAO exam pattern varies between the preliminary and mains rounds. Preliminary has a single section with multiple-choice options.
|Subjects||Total number of questions||Number of marks||Time allotted|
|Subjects||Number of marks||Time allotted|
|General Studies Paper 1||300||3hours each paper|
|General Studies Paper 2||300|
|Optional Paper (Economics/ Mathematics/ Commerce/ Statistics)||300|
BPSC AAO Admit Card
The BPSC Admit Card is normally released a few days before the exam. The Bihar Public Service Commission has not yet published the exam date for 2021, students are advised to keep an eye on the official BPSC website https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/ for exam and admit card updates.
Admit card is a vital document that contains applicants and exam details, all applicants must have their admit cards with them on exam day.
Steps To Download The BPSC AAO Admit Card
- Go to BPSC Official website.
- Once you’re on the main page, look for BPSC AAO admit card and click on it.
- When the admit card appears on the screen, verify all of the information to ensure there are no errors before downloading.
Below are the details to verify on Admit card
- Candidate’s name
- Exam centre
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date and time of the exam
- Candidates Photograph
- Candidate’s father & mothers name
- Candidate’s signature
- Name of the examination
- Exam description
- Candidate’s signature
BPSC AAO Exam Tips
- All Candidates should carefully read the Exam Notification and instructions before completing the BPSC’s online exam application form. Changes to entries submitted will not be authorised under any circumstances.
- Candidates should be informed that providing false information on the application form will result in their application being denied.
How To Apply For The BPSC AAO Exam
Applications must be filed only online through the BPSC’s official website, https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/. Follow the given steps below to apply for the BPSC exam.
- Go to the BPSC’s website and log in with your credentials such as Registration Number & password
- Under “Recent Notifications,” click on the “Apply Online” link for the Assistant Audit Officer position.
- Complete the application form with all required information.
- Candidates must then upload the scanned copies of the required documents and Pay the exam application fee before submitting the application.
BPSC AAO Exam Application Fee
Candidates must pay for their applications using a variety of methods. Application fees differ depending on the category.
|Persons with Disability||Rs. 150/-|
|Schedule caste Female (Bihar candidates)||Rs. 150/-|
|Schedule Tribe Female (Bihar candidates)||Rs. 150/-|
Please keep in mind that the BPSC will shortly release an official notification with the BPSC AAO Exam Date; in the meantime, we recommend that you visit their official website on a regular basis to stay up to date.
The preliminary exam for the position of Assistant Audit Officer 2021 is expected to take place in October 2021; however, the Bihar Public Service Commission has yet to make an official announcement.
The selection procedure is divided into three stages: preliminary examination, written examination, and interview.
- BPSC AAO Application Form- Overview, Application Form and Fee
- BPSC AAO Answer Key- Overview, Process, Calculation
- BPSC AAO Eligibility- Key Details, Eligibility, and Takeaways
- BPSC AAO Result- Details, Merit List, and Cut Off Marks
- BPSC AAO Exam Date- Overview, Exam Date And Other Important Dates
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.