The Bihar Public Service Commission has issued a recruitment notice for the position of Lower Division Clerk. Under this BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021, a total of 24 vacancies have been announced. Before the deadline, a large number of qualified people applied for these positions. All of them are now studying for the LDC Preliminary Exam. Interested candidates can apply by filling out an online application on the BPSC’s website.
- Candidates will be chosen based on their performance in the prelims, mains, and computer typing tests. This will be an open book exam for the preliminary exam.
- This BPSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment is a fantastic government job opportunity for 12th pass candidates.
BPSC LDC Exam Date for Preliminary Exam will be announced soon by the exam conducting authority. , They will post the BPSC LDC Admit Card 2021 on their official website only a few days before the exam date.
Table of Contents
BPSC LDC Exam Date And Other Important Dates
|Starting date for online application||19th March 2021|
|Deadline for online application||16th April 2021|
|Admit card release||10-15 days before the exam date|
|Date of Exam||To be announced|
|Date of result||To be announced|
BPSC LDC Exam Pattern
- The Commission will include Objective-type questions in both the prelims and mains tests.
- For each incorrect response in the preliminary examination, one mark will be deducted.
- Preliminary exam questions will be in Hindi/English.
The preliminary examination will be an open-book exam. Candidates will be permitted to bring one book per subject.
|General Science and Mathematics||50||200|
|General Studies||50||200||2 hours 15 minutes|
|Logic/ Reasoning/ Mental Ability/ Comprehension||50||200|
BPSC LDC Preparation Tips
As previously stated, the BPSC LDC exam is a two-stage exam with only multiple-choice questions. Candidates must place a high priority on correctness to avoid being penalized. Here are some helpful hints for passing the BPSC LDC exam with flying colours.
- The first step is to go over the syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly. This will assist you in understanding what the exam entails and what you need to study.
- Make notes and highlight everything that appears to be relevant to you to go over them at odd hours and before the exam date. This would also be useful before the exam because you could quickly review what you had learned up to that point rather than going through the entire fatso book.
- Do as many mocks as possible. Don’t forget to take at least one practise test each day. This allows you to cover the important questions and informs you about the types of questions that will be asked on the exam. Mock exams might also assist you to overcome your exam anxiety. Gradually, your confidence will grow, and you will manage your time effectively while taking the exam. Additionally, when completing mock exams, you will be able to identify your weak subjects and topics, allowing you to focus your efforts on them.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- The candidate should not be confused because the minimum qualifying marks and the BPSC LDC cut-off marks 2021 are different. The exam board commission of the BPSC sets the minimum qualifying marks, which are regarded as the minimum marks required to qualify for the exam. Despite the selection being based on merit, there is a rule to score higher than the minimum qualifying marks.
- The Preliminary Exam’s’ minimum qualifying marks are listed below category wise:
|CATEGORY||PERCENTAGE OF QUALIFYING MARKS|
|General category||40 %|
|Other backward classes (OBC)||36.5 %|
|SC/ ST||32 %|
|Women candidates (All category)||32 %|
|Extremely backward classes (EBC)||34 %|
|Physically handicapped candidates||32 %|
Fees For The BPSC LDC Exam
- The candidate must pay the application fee that corresponds to their category. The application fees for each category are listed below.
- The application fee for general/OBC candidates is Rs.600/-.
- Application Fee: Rs.150/- for Bihar State SC/ST Candidates.
- Rs. 150/- for all unreserved female candidates in Bihar.
- Candidates with Disabilities (40 per cent or more): Rs.150/-
We hope the article provides you with the relevant details regarding the BPSC LDC exam date. For any queries, contact us at Oliveboard.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Applicants must submit their applications through the BPSC’s official website.
There are 24 job vacancies in total.
In the exam, only objective questions will be asked.
At the very least, candidates must have completed an intermediate level of schooling.
- BPSC LDC Vacancy: Overview, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern
- BPSC LDC Results: Overview, Steps to Download, Merit List, Cutoff
- BPSC LDC Admit Card: Overview, Process to Download, Important Details
- BPSC LDC Application Form: Overview, Form Fee, Selection Process
- BPSC LDC Eligibility: Overview, Criteria, Age Limit, Points to Remember
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.