The recruitment notice for the position of Lower Division Clerk has been issued by the Bihar Public Service Commission. Under this BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021, a total of 24 vacancies have been announced. Interested candidates can apply by filling out an online application on the BPSC’s website.
- Candidates will be chosen based on their performance in the prelims, mains, and computer typing tests. This will be an open book exam for the preliminary exam.
- This BPSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment is a fantastic government job opportunity for 12th pass candidates.
Table of Contents
BPSC LDC Vacancy
In this BPSC LDC recruitment, there are a total of 24 openings. Three-fifths of the positions will be earmarked for female Bihar candidates. The following is the BPSC LDC Vacancy distribution by category:
In terms of education and age limit, the BPSC has specified the eligibility criteria for the LDC post:
To apply for the Lower Division Clerk positions, candidates must have passed the Class 12th (Intermediate) exam and know computer typing.
As of August 1, 2021, the candidate must be at least 18 years old, i.e., the minimum age requirement is 18 years old.
The maximum age limit will be determined by the category and is listed in the table below:
|CATEGORY||UPPER AGE LIMIT|
|UR Males||37 years|
|EBC/ BC/ Females||40 years|
|SC/ ST||42 years|
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
BPSC LDC Exam Pattern
- Objective-type questions will be included in both the prelims and mains tests.
- For each incorrect response in the preliminary examination, one mark will be deducted.
- Preliminary exam questions will be in Hindi/English.
The preliminary examination will be an open-book exam. Candidates will be permitted to bring one book per subject.
|General Science and Mathematics||50||200|
|General Studies||50||200||2 hours 15 minutes|
|Logic/ Reasoning/ Mental Ability/ Comprehension||50||200|
Candidates must be aware of the vacancy. A candidate will be selected for the post only if they score above the minimum cutoff marks. We hope the article has given you the relevant information regarding the BPSC LDC Vacancy. For any queries, contact us at Oliveboard.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, because of various factors, the BPSC LDC cutoff marks alter from year to year. They do, however, differ by roughly 5-10 points from the previous Cut Off.
There will be a one-mark penalty for each incorrect answer.
Only objective questions will be included in the exam.
There are a total of 24 job vacancies.
The BPSC will provide the LDC vacancies at their official website @www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- BPSC LDC Vacancy: Overview, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern
- BPSC LDC Results: Overview, Steps to Download, Merit List, Cutoff
- BPSC LDC Admit Card: Overview, Process to Download, Important Details
- BPSC LDC Application Form: Overview, Form Fee, Selection Process
- BPSC LDC Eligibility: Overview, Criteria, Age Limit, Points to Remember