In September 2021, the higher authorities of BPSC will hold exams for the Lower Division Clerk posts beginning with its preliminary rounds. The BPSC has published 24 vacancies to fill posts for the Lower Division level for the clerk grade. This has been announced through the official website in the month of March 2021 with Advt: 04/2021. Online applications have been collected from 19th March to 16th April. Eligible applicants are now preparing for their preliminary exams for LDC POST. The date of the prelims is yet to be announced, and the BPSC LDC Admit Card release date will be made known one week before the final exam date.
The Process To Download The BPSC LDC Admit Card
Candidates who have already applied for this post can download their respective BPSC LDC Admit Card from the website using their application registration number and password. You can download your admit card using the following steps:
- Visit the official website to have access to your profile.
- Check for the latest information on the homepage.
- Click on the link for Lower Division Clerk Admit card 2021.
- Fill in the information required on the form that opens up.
- Upload your latest photograph.
- Ensure the information given is accurate and without any error.
- Submit the form to confirm your details.
- Once your admit card is visible on your device screen, take a printout for further reference and keep more copies to use when the need arises.
Important Details On The BPSC LDC Admit Card
The BPSC LDC Admit Card will comprise of the following information:
- Candidates name
- Registration number
- Venue name and address
- Exam date and time
- Candidate roll number
All the above will be made known through BPSC LDC Admit Card. In case there is any discrepancy, candidates are required to contact the helpdesk immediately for necessary corrections.
Candidates must keep the BPSC LDC Admit Card with one Identification proof for verification which should be a UID ID card issued by the govt such as voter Identity card, drivers license, PAN Card, Bank’s passbook with photograph affixed on the statement with bank stamp, and authorised signature on the same, ration card, employee ID, college ID Aand passport. It is required that be ready with these documents when asked to produce during the time of examination. It is advised that candidates frequently visit the official website from time to time to stay updated on the release dates and information etc., concerning the exams schedule, important announcements, and admit cards.
Keep in mind that candidates should avoid carrying study materials, including BPSC LDC books, bags, smart devices, and calculators in the exam hall. There is a possibility of frisking at the exam centre for both male and female candidates.
Frequently Asked Questions
The exam for the LDC post will be conducted by BPSC in December 2021.
It will be released on the official website one week before the exam date.
A black and white printout is sufficient.
Admit card is available only on the website and can be accessed by downloading the appropriate form and then printing the admit card a week before the exam date.
- BPSC LDC Vacancy: Overview, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern
- BPSC LDC Results: Overview, Steps to Download, Merit List, Cutoff
- BPSC LDC Admit Card: Overview, Process to Download, Important Details
- BPSC LDC Application Form: Overview, Form Fee, Selection Process
- BPSC LDC Eligibility: Overview, Criteria, Age Limit, Points to Remember
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.