The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released a recruitment notification for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) post under this BPSC LDC Recruitment. Those interested and eligible candidates can apply by submitting the online BPSC LDC Application Form on the BPSC portal.
Table of Contents
Points To Be Considered While Applying For This Job:
- The online application is the primary step to getting this job opportunity.
- BPSC will consider these applications if the candidates have applied only within the mentioned date.
- The selection process consists of prelims exam, mains exam, and computer typing test.
- BPSC LDC is a great 10th pass government job opportunity.
- Out of the total vacancies, 35% will be reserved for female candidates of Bihar.
- The remaining vacancies will be distributed based on the category.
Filling An Online BPSC LDC Application Form
- Go through the official advertisement carefully before applying online.
- The interested and eligible candidates have to apply within the last date, as mentioned in the recruitment notification by BPSC.
- Check for educational qualification, age limit, and eligibility criteria mentioned for this post.
- Create an account and save the login details.
- Fill out all the fields within the application process.
- Take a printout of the filled application for future reference.
- Review all the information you filled in before clicking the “submit” button.
- Take a screenshot or save the acknowledgment you received after submitting the application form.
BPSC LDC Application Fee
The application fees should be paid by the candidate online, i.e., through debit card or credit card or net banking as per their category. For the General/unreserved category, the application fee is Rs 600; for SC/ST, female, and PWD candidates, it is Rs 150.
How To Fill The BPSC LDC Application Form?
The online application process involves three steps: registration process, filling of application form, and payment of application fee.
Steps To Be Followed To Submit BPSC LDC Application Form Online:
- Open the official website of BPSC as mentioned in the recruitment notification.
- Login using the given mail ID and password.
- Click on “BPSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment.”
- Click on the “Apply Online” button for which post you are applying for, i.e., Lower Division Clerk.
- Fill in all the necessary details like name, educational qualification, Aadhar no., e-mail ID, phone number, address, etc., and complete your registration.
- Upload your photo, sign, ID proof, and other required documents.
- Check your full details preview before submitting the application form.
- Pay the application fee through online payment to complete your application process.
- Download and take a printout of your finally submitted application form for your future reference.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Selection Process For BPSC LDC Job:
The selection process for the BPSC LDC post involves 3 stages. They are
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam
- Typing Proficiency and Computer Test
The eligible candidates must have to download admit card and appear for the preliminary exam. Those who cleared the preliminary exam will be called for the mains exam. The details on the mains exam will be released separately. The candidates who cleared the mains exam will be called for Typing Proficiency test. In this, the job applicants have to type 300 in 10 minutes in the Hindi Language.
Hope this blog about BPSC LDC Application Form has been useful in finding out the details related to filling the application form. For more details, reach out to us at Oliveboard.
The candidate can apply through the BPSC official website.
The candidate must be aged between 18 to 37 years.
The upper age limit is decided based on the category. For UR males, it is 37 years; for EBC/BC/Females, it is 40 years, and for SC/ST candidates, it is 42 years.
The candidate must have studied intermediate. They must also possess computer knowledge and computer typing speed.
The BPSC releases the admit card a week before the exam date.
- BPSC LDC Vacancy: Overview, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern
- BPSC LDC Results: Overview, Steps to Download, Merit List, Cutoff
- BPSC LDC Admit Card: Overview, Process to Download, Important Details
- BPSC LDC Application Form: Overview, Form Fee, Selection Process
- BPSC LDC Eligibility: Overview, Criteria, Age Limit, Points to Remember