Recruitment notice for the position of Lower Division Clerk has been issued by the Bihar Public Service Commission(BPSC). Under this BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021, a total of 24 vacancies have been announced. Interested candidates can apply by filling out an online application on the BPSC’s website. Before applying for the BPSC LDC Exam, all candidates must meet the BPSC LDC Eligibility requirements. The academic qualification, age limit, and other important conditions for the post are part of the BPSC LDC Eligibility Criteria. Candidates can find more information on the BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 Exam eligibility criteria below.
- Candidates must have completed intermediate or equivalent from a certified institute, as per the BPSC LDC official notification’s educational requirements.
- Candidates must be of legal age, i.e., they must be at least 18 years old; however, candidates belonging to a specific community may be granted additional age exemptions under government rules.
- The nationality requirement for the BPSC LDC Eligibility recruitment is that the candidate must be an Indian citizen. Candidates can apply for this exam whether they are female or male.
- In addition, the candidate must be in the physical condition required by the BPSC for this exam.
Candidates can fill out the online application form and download the BPSC LDC Admit Card for the exam once they have met all of the eligibility requirements. Go through the entire article carefully and make sure you meet all of the BPSC LDC Eligibility requirements in the sections below.
Table of Contents
BPSC LDC Eligibility: KeyPoints
All aspiring candidates who want to apply for this job and fulfill the required eligibility criteria can apply for this BPSC LDC Recruitment before the last date announced by BPSC. For more information, candidates should visit the official website.
|Academic Qualification||12th pass i.e., intermediate from a certified institute|
|Age Limit||18- 42 years|
|Maximum number of attempts||Not Specified|
BPSC LDC Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria to appear for the BPSC LDC exam have been directed by BPSC. Certain measures should be fulfilled by candidates which make them appropriate for this role which is as follows:
- Academic Qualification
- Age Limit
- Physical Standards
Candidates must have passed intermediate (12th class) or its equivalent from a recognized institute, according to the academic qualifications listed in the BPSC LDC Eligibility criteria. Candidates must also have expertise in:
- Computer typing
- Computer operation
Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply for the position. Candidates must meet the age requirement as of the application’s last date of submission. The maximum age limit will be determined by the category. Certain categories of candidates will be granted an age relaxation. EBC, BC, Female, S.C./S.T. candidates from other states are not eligible for age relaxation. They will be given the same treatment as all other candidates. Also, candidates who fall into more than one category will be eligible for only one age relaxation benefit, which is deemed the most favorable to them.
|Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|UR(Unreserved) Males||37 years|
|EBC(Economically Backward Classes)BC( Backward Classes)Females||40 years|
|SC(Scheduled Castes)ST(Scheduled Tribes)||42 years|
The BPSC LDC Eligibility criteria for citizenship states that male and female applicants appearing for the exam must be legal citizens of India. Candidates should provide valid and authentic information and not provide any false details because the BPSC commission examines all applications carefully. Also, genuine ID proof will be required during the verification process.
The applicants should fulfill the physical requirements as directed by the BPSC to be eligible and qualify for the BPSC LDC Exam. To meet these physical standards, the applicants should possess fine mental and physical health. Also, they should not have any physical problem that would make it difficult for him to perform his duties during their service.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Maximum Number Of Attempts:
The BPSC has not specified the maximum number of attempts available to a candidate. However, the BPSC has set an age limit, which means that applicants must be between 18 and 42 to apply for the BPSC LDC post.
Work experience is not a compulsory criterion, according to the BPSC Eligibility LDC notification. Applicants who have or do not have prior work experience can apply for this exam as long as they meet the other requirements.
BPSC LDC Eligibility 2021 – Points To Remember
As we’ve established the BPSC LDC eligibility requirements, let’s look at some main points that candidates should consider when applying for this exam. The following are the key points to remember about the BPSC LDC 2021 eligibility criteria.
- On the last date of the notification, the candidate must be at least 18 years old. The age will be determined based on the application’s last date of receipt.
- According to the Government directives for this exam, the Commission will give age exemption to a candidate who belongs to a specific category.
- A candidate who has been issued a certificate of eligibility must submit all of the required certificates from the government.
We have provided you with the entire information regarding BPSC LDC Eligibility through this article. Hope it proves to be beneficial for you. For more information regarding BPSC LDC Eligibility, keep on visiting here and on the official website of BPSC and get the latest updates.
To apply for BPSC LDC 2021 Exam, the minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years. The minimum age limit is fixed but age relaxation for the maximum age limit is provided to some categories as directed by BPSC.
No work experience is needed by the candidate before applying for BPSC LDC Exam.
The candidate must be a 12th class pass from a recognized board to appear for BPSC LDC Exam.
- BPSC LDC Vacancy: Overview, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern
- BPSC LDC Results: Overview, Steps to Download, Merit List, Cutoff
- BPSC LDC Admit Card: Overview, Process to Download, Important Details
- BPSC LDC Application Form: Overview, Form Fee, Selection Process
- BPSC LDC Eligibility: Overview, Criteria, Age Limit, Points to Remember