Table of Contents
- Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment
- Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment – Notification PDF
- Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Overview
- Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment: Vacancies
- Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Application Link and Process
- Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
- Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Stipend, Period, Training
- Central Bank of India Apprentice Notification 2023: Conclusion
- Central Bank of India Apprentice Notification 2023: FAQs
Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment
Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023: The Central Bank of India has released the official notification for the Recruitment of apprentices. The notification for a total of 5000 vacancies was released on the 20th of March 2023. The last date to apply for the recruitment is 3rd April 2023. Candidates can find all useful information about the same in this blog.
Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment – Notification PDF
Candidates should make sure to download the official notification to get accurate details. You can download the notification from the official website of the Central Bank of India, or directly download it from the link here.
Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Overview
The Central Bank of India Apprentice recruitment program is designed to provide training and job opportunities for young graduates in various branches of the bank. The duration of the apprenticeship is one year. The following table provides an overview of the official notification.
|Organization||Central Bank of India|
|Online Registration Dates||20th March to 03rd April 2023|
|Selection Process||Online Exam & Local Language Proof|
Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
The Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment Notification came out on 20th March 2023. The last date to apply for the same is 3rd April 2023. Candidates can find the important dates relevant to the exam in the table below.
|Official Notification||20th March 2023|
|Application Process Starts||20th March 2023|
|Application Process Ends||3rd April 2023|
|Tentative Exam Date||April 2nd Week|
Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment: Vacancies
The following are the vacancies available for the Apprentice post in Central Bank of India. Here we’ll provide the data state-wise and category-wise.
State-wise Vacancy for Central Bank of India Apprentice 2023
Here’s the Central Bank of India Apprentice state-wise vacancy for 2023.
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli & Daman & Diu||3|
|Andaman & Nicobar||1|
Category-wise Vacancy for Central Bank of India Apprentice 2023
Here’s the Central Bank of India Apprentice category-wise vacancy for 2023.
Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates interested in the recruitment process for the exam should be well aware of the eligibility criteria they need to meet. Given below are the qualifications required from candidates applying for this post.
|Nationality||i) A Citizen of India or|
ii) A subject of Nepal or
iii) A subject of Bhutan or
iv) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
v) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
|Age||Between 20-28 years as on the last date of the application.|
|Education||Candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.|
|Language||Candidates should have proficiency in the local language of the state for which they are applying, as well as basic knowledge of English.|
|Physical/Medical Fitness||Engagement of Apprentices will be subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.|
Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Application Link and Process
Candidates can apply for Central Bank of India Apprentice here:
Following are the steps to apply for the Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023
1: Eligible candidates should go to the official site of the Central Bank of India Apprentice Website for filling out their application form.
2: After that, select the “Recruitment Portal” option on the Home page of the Income Tax.
3: Find and click on the Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023 notification and click the One Time Registration option.
4: Fill out the Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023 application form and upload the required documents on the page.
5: Click “submit” and Print the Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023 registration form for future purposes
Central Bank of India Apprentice Application Fees
The following is the application fees for applying for Central Bank of India Apprentice:
|PWD Candidates||Rs. 400 + GST|
|SC/ST/All Women||Rs. 600 + GST|
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 800 + GST|
Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
Selection for engagement of candidates who apply for apprenticeship in the Bank after paying requisite online fee shall have to undergo the selection process, which would comprise the following :
Online Written Test (objective type)
The online written examination will consist of five parts i.e.
- Quantitative Aptitude, General English, Reasoning Aptitude, and Computer Knowledge
A basic understanding of-
2. Retail Liability Products
3. Retail Asset Products
4. Investment Products
5. Insurance Products
Important Points to Remember
- The duration of exam will be published along with the call letters.
- Candidates up to 4 times of vacancies will be called for the interview for checking their suitability for the post. It will be at the discretion of the bank to conduct the interview or dispense with it.
- Merit List will be drawn district wise and category wise.
- Candidates qualified in the test will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective districts and Categories.
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks in the Merit List, such candidate will be ranked in the merit list according to their age in descending order.
Local Language Proof
- The candidate will be required to produce a certificate of VIII/X/XII or Graduate level having studied the local language as one of his/her subjects.
Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Stipend, Period, Training
Candidates can find the details about the apprenticeship, stipend, training and apprenticeship period below.
The following table details the branch-wise stipend that apprentices are entitled to.
|Rural/Semi-Urban branches||Rs 10000||Rs. 225|
|Urban branches||Rs 12000||Rs. 300|
|Metro branches||Rs 15000||Rs. 350|
Training Period Conditions
The Central Bank of India Apprentice training period lasts for one year. The apprentice has the following conditions to follow.
- Leave: The apprentice shall be entitled to such holidays as are observed in the Bank. The apprentice shall be entitled to one casual Leave on completion of one month of Apprenticeship. No other type of leave is applicable for the Apprentices. Apprentices can avail of only 4 casual leaves at a time. Leave accumulated, if any will automatically get exhausted on termination/completion of the contract.
- Training hours and Overtime: The daily hours of training will be as applicable to the clerical staff of the Bank.No apprentice shall be allowed for overtime.
- Assessment: After completion of apprenticeship training, apprentices will need to go through an assessment test covering both the theoretical part as well as On-the-job training component.
Central Bank of India Apprentice Notification 2023: Conclusion
This was a detailed rundown of the Apprentice Recruitment notification put out by the Central Bank of India. Candidates should carefully study the requirements and apply. For further updates make sure to check our youtube where the latest banking and government exam news is available-
Central Bank of India Apprentice Notification 2023: FAQs
Ans. Candidates should be 20-28 years old and graduated with Bachelor’s in any disciple from a recognized university.
Ans. There are 5000 vacancies available.
Ans. There is an online test and there is a language proficiency document check.
Ans. Interested candidates can apply for the Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment online, and the required documents include educational certificates, photo ID proof, and a passport-size photograph.
- IBPS RRB Clerk 2023 Notification Out, Direct Link to Download
- IB JIO Recruitment 2023 Notification Out for 797 Posts
- Integral Coach Factory ICF Recruitment 2023 For 782 Apprentices Posts
- JSSC JMSCCE Recruitment 2023 Notification Out for 921 Posts
- CCRAS Recruitment 2023 Notification Out for 595 Post
- Haryana CET Group D 2023 Notification Out for 13536 Posts
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Recently started writing about bank and government exam preparation. As an aspirant myself, I have insight into various aspects of preparation. I make use of these insights to provide quality preparation content from the standpoint of an aspirant. Providing accurate information on various exams with convenience to the candidate is what I hope to achieve.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series