Here’s today’s GK dose for your upcoming banking and government exam preparation. This blog Current Affairs 28 December 2018 gives you a one liners about the most important current affairs of 28 December 2018.
- 26th National Children’s Science Congress inaugurated by Naveen Patnaik.
- Nitin Gadkari lays foundation stone of 11 projects for Yamuna rejuvenation.
- President Ramnath Kovind launch ‘Sadbhaav Utsav’.
- Centre declares Khalistan Liberation Force banned organisation.
- Maharashtra government implements 7th Pay Commission recommendation.
- 7th tranche of electoral bonds sale to kick off from January 1.
- Dwijing Festival begins in Assam.
- Tata Coffee appoints Chacko Thomas as MD & CEO.
- IL&FS names retired IAS officer Bijay Kumar as deputy MD.
- Prof Hamidi Kashmiri passed away.
Be a part of our Telegram community of goal-oriented aspirants who aim for just one thing and that is- SUCCESS!