Here’s today’s GK dose for your upcoming banking and government exam preparation. This blog Current Affairs 31 December 2018 gives you a one liners about the most important current affairs of 31 December 2018.
- PM Modi renames Ross, Neil & Havelock Islands in Andaman and Nicobar.
- India submit its National Report to Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD).
- PM to inaugurate Indian Science Congress-2019 on Jan 3.
- Provision coverage ratio of PSU banks improves to 66.85%.
- Chapparam festival begins in Madurai Meenakshi temple.
- Sports Ministry embarks Rs 100 Cr for funding athletes under TOPS.
- MSP for Copra hiked by more than Rs.2000 per quintal.
- Government appoints four new Information Commissioners.
- TTFI lifts Soumyajit Ghosh’s ban.
- Noted filmmaker Mrinal Sen passes away.
These are the most important current affairs for the day. We hope that you like the blog of Current Affairs 31 December 2018.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- IBPS PO Cracker – Enroll Now and get a Huge Discount
- Enroll for IBPS RRB Cracker Course for 2019 Officer and Assistant Exam preparation
- Preparing for EPFO SSA Exam? Attempt a Free Test here
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test
- Start Preparing for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam with a FREE Mock Test