Here’s today’s GK dose for your upcoming banking and government exam preparation. This blog Current Affairs 31 December 2018 gives you a one liners about the most important current affairs of 31 December 2018.
- PM Modi renames Ross, Neil & Havelock Islands in Andaman and Nicobar.
- India submit its National Report to Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD).
- PM to inaugurate Indian Science Congress-2019 on Jan 3.
- Provision coverage ratio of PSU banks improves to 66.85%.
- Chapparam festival begins in Madurai Meenakshi temple.
- Sports Ministry embarks Rs 100 Cr for funding athletes under TOPS.
- MSP for Copra hiked by more than Rs.2000 per quintal.
- Government appoints four new Information Commissioners.
- TTFI lifts Soumyajit Ghosh’s ban.
- Noted filmmaker Mrinal Sen passes away.
These are the most important current affairs for the day. We hope that you like the blog of Current Affairs 31 December 2018.