IBPS PO Main Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 30th November 2019. This will be the second stage of the IBPS PO Recruitment process. Candidates who had cleared the IBPS PO Prelims Exam would be appearing in the IBPS PO Main Examination. In this exam, the General Awareness and Current Affairs Section is allotted a total of 40 marks. Candidates are required to solve 40 questions based on recent current affairs, general awareness, economic awareness, banking & financial awareness in the allotted time of 35 minutes. To help our readers score more than 35 marks in the General Awareness section of IBPS PO 2019 Main Exam, we have created a special IBPS PO 2019 Mains BOLT. Our readers can download this Complete Current Affairs MCQs PDF through the direct download link given in this blog.
IBPS PO 2019 Mains BOLT – Current Affairs MCQs PDF
In this special edition of BOLT, we have provided 350 current affairs questions and answers important for the IBPS PO Main Exam. This Complete Current Affairs MCQs PDF also contains following information -:
- Complete List of Important Days of the Year
- Complete List of Chief Ministers & Governors / Lt. Governors of all the Indian States & Union Territories along with their capitals
- List of Union Ministers of India
- List of All the Countries, along with their capitals and currencies, which are/were in news.
- Complete List of Tiger Reserves
- List of National Parks
- Complete List of Wild Life Sanctuaries
Download BOLT: http://bit.ly/Bolt-IBPS-PO
That is all from us in this blog on IBPS PO 2019 Mains BOLT – Complete Current Affairs MCQs PDF. Keep checking this space for all the latest banking exam updates, free ebooks, study notes and much more. All the best for your IBPS PO Main Exam preparation.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App – Study materials, Podcasts, Wordlists
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum – Share, Discuss and Learn with fellow aspirants
- Oliveboard Telegram Group – Clear your doubts and Interact directly with our Expert Faculty