And we are back again with Daily Current Affairs Update – 10 Dec 2019. We are going to cover the current affairs event for the day along with the major news headlines. Given that general awareness/ current affairs is an integral part of many exams, we bring you this blog. Also, If you are preparing for various exams like RBI Grade B, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SSC CPO, LIC Assistant, etc. Join Oliveboard and get the courses designed with the latest patterns and high-end mock tests to check your preparation level.
Daily Current Affairs Update – 10 Dec 2019
Daily Current Affairs Update – National
- India ranked 5th in Global Climate Risk Index. It is the 15th edition of the Global Climate Risk Index. The Index is released by Bonn-based think-tank Germanwatch.
- Jalshakti Minister Gajendra Singh Shekhawat while addressing the 4th India Water Impact Summit, 2019 in New Delhi claimed that river Ganga is now in 10 cleanest rivers list.
- The 18th India-Myanmar Foreign Office Consultations was held in New Delhi on 6 December 2019. Foreign Secretary, Shri Vijay Gokhale led the Indian delegation, and Permanent Secretary, U Soe Han led the Myanmar delegation.
- MD and Head of HR, at the Royal Bank of Scotland, Anuranjita Kumar has announced her exit from the UK based Bank.
- The World is set to celebrate the Human Rights Day on 10th Dec 2019. This day is dedicated to the freedom of humans to carry out their rights.
- Citizenship Amendment Bill is passed from the Lok Sabha with a majority of 311-80.
Daily Current Affairs Update – International
- Chile Military plane with 38 onboard including the passenger and crew went missing on its way to Antarctica. The aircraft was travelling to perform logistical support tasks on the Chilean facilities based in Antarctic.
- A landmark summit in Paris on ending the war in the east of Ukraine agreed to implement a full ceasefire and proceed with a new withdrawal of forces from conflict zones by March 2020.
- Rohingya Awaits justice as UN court begins hearing genocides allegations. Myanmar’s state councillor and de-facto ruler Aung San Suu Kyi left for Hague, Netherlands to hear the ICJ debate.
- The United States organized a U.N. Security Council meeting this week on the risk of North Korean “provocation” as Pyongyang demands U.S. concessions by year-end deadline.
Daily Current Affairs Update – Sports
- First Independent Chairman of International Cricket Council (ICC), Shashank Manohar has told ICC that he will not be running for the third 2-year term of ICC Chairman to be held in May 2020.
- Russia banned from all sorts of International events amidst the doping charges. The World Anti-Doping Agency banned Russia from all international competitions including Tokyo Olympics 2020 and 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar.
- Wasim Jaffer becomes first Indian to play 150 Ranji Matches. The feat was achieved during the Group A opener match against Andhra Pradesh.
That is all from us in this blog, Daily Current Affairs Update – 10 Dec 2019. We have tried to cover the significant headlines for the day and the current affairs. For more such content please keep following Oliveboard. Join our telegram page for receiving daily updates about class and relevant study materials for all the banking/ government/ insurance exam.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test