Mock tests available in Hindi & English
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime. Validity: Mar 31st 2021
IBPS PO 2021 Selection Batch
- Use the code SELECT to get special Rs. 1500 Launch Discount.
- Entire IBPS PO 2021 Exam Coverage [Prelims + Mains]
- 65+ Live Classes For Revision and Concept Building
- 20+ Faculty-led Live Practice Sessions for real time practice
- Toppers Strategy Sessions
- 100+ Fully Updated Concept Videos
- Free Access to the Crash Course for Last Minute Revision
- 90+ Total Hours of Live Learning & Practice
- 20 IBPS PO Prelims Tests, 10 IBPS PO Mains Tests
- Topic Tests + Sectional[Pre and Mains] Tests + GK Tests
- High Level Reasoning + High Level DI + English Tests
- Validity: End of IBPS PO Mains Exam
- Use the code SELECT to get special Rs. 1500 Launch Discount.
- Have a coupon code?
- Validity: 12 Months
- Includes 1000+ tests
- All Mock Tests for IBPS, SBI, Insurance & Other Bank exams
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- New Pattern English Tests
- GK Tests
- - Does NOT include RBI Grade B, NABARD & SEBI Tests
Edge Courses + Tests Subscription
- Validity: 12 Months
- Get All Courses for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Get All Tests for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Note: Does NOT include RBI Grade B/SEBI/NABARD
About IBPS PO Recruitment
Banking is one of the most desirable industries by the aspirants preparing for banking exams. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) releases the vacancy for Probationary officers every year for the candidates aspiring to join the industry. Public Sector Banks takes part in the recruitment process for IBPS PO. These are held once every year around September/October and notification of the same is released around August every year.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern
The selection is done in 3 stages. These are - Prelims, Mains and Interview
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern
The IBPS PO preliminary examination has a total duration of 1 hour with 20 minutes allotted to each of the 3 sections. A candidate can't move on to the next section before the time allotted to the current section has elapsed. It consists of 3 sections with a total of 100 questions and a maximum score of 100. There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates must clear the cut-off in all 3 sections to qualify for the IBPS PO Main exam. The section-wise details are as shown in the image.
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 mins|
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern
The IBPS PO Main exam has 4 sections with a total score of 200. The total duration of the paper is 180 minutes. There is a separate English section with 30 minutes allocated to it. This 30 minutes is apart from 180 minutes allocated to the 4 sections. The sections would have to be attempted in a pre-decided order and within the sectional time limits. A candidate can't move on to the next section before the time allotted to the current section has elapsed. There is a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer. The main exam also consists of a test of English Language. This paper is descriptive in nature and tests a candidate's writing skills. The section-wise details are as shown in the table.
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 mins|
|English Language||40||40||35 mins|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 mins|
|English Language||35||40||40 mins|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 mins|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 mins|
IBPS PO Interview
Interview is an integral part of the IBPS PO selection process where a candidate is tested on various attributes such as: communication skills, behaviour, personality, diligence, resilience and the ability to cope with pressures associated with the job. One is also tested for their abilities, knowledge and leadership qualities.
IBPS PO Recruitment Notification
The official notification for the IBPS PO exam is released in August every year.
This recruitment process is for selection of candidates for the post of Probationary Officers (PO) in various public sector banks. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India. Eligible and interested candidates are required to register on the official website of IBPS.
The selection process has 3 tiers. It consists of preliminary and main exams, which are conducted to shortlist candidates for a personal interview. Candidates must pass each exam to get shortlisted and progress to the next stage. Final selection is based on the combined merit of the main exam and the interview.
IBPS PO Important Dates
The IBPS PO exam activity begins in the month of August every year .It is concluded in the month of April (next year).
The important dates (tentative) for IBPS PO 2020 are as mentioned below.
|Online Registrations Begins||05 Aug 2020|
|Online Registrations Ends||26 Aug 2020|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||03 Oct 2020, 04 Oct 2020, 10 Oct 2020|
|Online Examination – Main||28 Nov 2020|
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, intending to apply for CWE PO/MT-VI should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in their advertisement.
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 30 years
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
IBPS PO Vacancy - Details
A total of 1167 Vacancies are announced for IBPS PO recruitment 2020 (details given in the below table).
|Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Bank of India||110||55||198||74||297||734|
|Bank of Maharashtra||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Central Bank of India||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Indian Overseas Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Punjab National Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||14||6||21||8||34||83|
|Union Bank of India||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
NR= Not Reported
IBPS PO Application Process
Candidates can apply only through Online Mode and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
The payment must be made online.
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- for all others.
Steps to Apply for IBPS PO Exam Online
- Step 1: Go to the official website IBPS, www.ibps.in and click on the homepage to open the link “CWE PO/MT”.
- Step 2: Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register for the exam.
- Step 3: You would be required to enter your basic information in the online application form.
- Step 4: Upload your photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Step 5: Post that a provisional registration number and password will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6. Note that down. You will also receive an Email & SMS regarding the same.
Candidates are advised to register as per above steps and carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application is possible/ entertained after submission of the application. Candidates should refer to the Official notification for steps to fill the online application form.
IBPS PO Admit Card
IBPS PO Admit card would be released on the official IBPS website about 10 to 12 days before the IBPS PO Prelims exam.
Candidates will need their registration number and roll number to download their IBPS PO Admit cards once they are released.
IBPS PO Syllabus
IBPS PO Prelims Syllabus
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Miscellaneous, Fill in the blanks, Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion.
Simplification, Profit & Loss, Mixtures & Allegations, Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices, Work & Time, Time & Distance, Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere, Data Interpretation, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Number Systems, Sequence & Series, Permutation, Combination & Probability.
Logical Reasoning, Alphanumeric Series, Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test, Data Sufficiency, Coded Inequalities, Seating Arrangement, Puzzle, Tabulation, Syllogism, Blood Relations, Input-Output, Coding-Decoding.
IBPS PO Mains Syllabus
Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, Grammar, Verbal Ability.
Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems of Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency, Linear Equation, Permutation and Combination, Mixture and Allegations, Probability.
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Line-up, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Code Inequalities.
Flowchart, Input-Output, Resultant Numbers.
Financial Awareness, Current Affairs, General Knowledge.
IBPS PO Mock Test Series
Oliveboards IBPS PO Online Mock Test Series by based on the latest exam pattern.
All IBPS PO Practice Questions are prepared after an in-depth analysis of the previous year's IBPS PO question papers.
We provide you with a detailed solution for each question of all IBPS PO Mock Tests.
IBPS PO Mock Tests: FAQs
What is there in Oliveboard IBPS PO Mock Test Series?
Oliveboard provides 20 IBPS PO Prelims Mock Tests, 10 Mains Mock Tests, and 100+ Sectional & Topic Tests. Solving these mock tests and analyzing your performance after each mock test is the best way to clear the IBPS PO Prelims Exams.
Do You Get A Free IBPS PO Mock Test?
Yes, the first mock test of the IBPS PO Online Test series is free. Register with the form above, and you can directly attempt it.
Why should you enroll to Oliveboard IBPS PO online test series?
Designed by the experts mentors, questions in the Oliveboard Mock Test Series are based on previous year trends and simulates real exam scenario. You get detailed solutions, your section-wise performance reports and analysis to improve upon your weak areas and score higher.
How can you attempt the IBPS PO Free Mock Test?
To attempt IBPS PO Free Mock Test, just follow the following steps:
1. Register/Log-in by entering your valid email address or through your Facebook ID in the field given above.
2. Go to Mock Tests section
3. Click on “Start Test” Button on right side of the screen
Are IBPS PO Online Mock Tests Bilingual?
Yes they are. You can switch language in all your IBPS PO Mock Tests between English & Hindi.
Can Oliveboard Mock tests for IBPS PO be attempted through Mobile?
Yes, all the Oliveboard mock tests for IBPS PO are available on our mobile app (android) as well where you can attempt them. You can also access these mock tests through our mobile website.
How can you pay for the purchase of the IBPS PO Online Mock Test Series?
You can use the following payment options to complete your purchase and take the tests on your Oliveboard Dashboard. Test are added to your account as soon as the transaction completes -:
1. Card- Debit or Credit
3. Online Banking - Any bank
4. Wallet- PhonePe, Paytm, Ola Money, FreeCharge, Oxigen, Airtel
IBPS PO Online Course
The IBPS PO Bank Exam is your gateway to much sought after public sector bank jobs. This course is everything you need to excel in this exam and land in your preferred job in the lucrative banking sector. This covers both prelims and mains exams with day-wise study plan and full syllabus coverage.
- Daily live classes for all the topics
- Quality concept videos on each topic.
- Live Practice sessions
- Mock tests + Mock Discussion
1) What is Oliveboard?
Oliveboard is an exam preparation platform that provides you unlimited practice options, online tests along with conceptual content.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides important and insightful information on your performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and provides you more personalized practice on those topics
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the course?
Once you sign up, you can access some of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course.
5) How do I pay for the course?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the course get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
We provide a 5-Day Money Back Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it) in case you are unhappy with anything.
8)How long is the course valid?
Until Mar 31st 2021
200+ Ebooks for Current Affairs, Static GK, Practice Questions, and more.
Enter email ID and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Password reset details have been mailed to you.
Please wait while we process your request....